Despite the fact that I last listened to it in it's entirely months ago, it's still there. The Energy and the Thrash of the guitars, and the fear it produces; the power of the drums, each beat hitting harder and harder; and the aggression and enchantment of Rob's vocals, soaring as high as the painkiller itself. I don't remember each lyrics, and I don't remember each note, but I feel each and every one under my skin and in my soul.

That's the power of this song, it stays with you, it haunts you, it's infects you. The beauty of this song is every player is Firing on all cylinders, but the song is able to progress, build, and continue to surprise the listens again and again throughout the song.

That is how you write a song! That is how is how you pass the test of time! That is how you influence and inspire musicians for generation to come! That is the Power of Music, and that is the Power of Metal!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nM__lPTWThU
I thought this was about the John Zorn project and now I am very disappointed.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Quote by Ironic Maiden
This is the gayest thing I've ever read

i like to fuck men

better?

anyway, umm, yeah, painkiller's a pretty good song i'll probably listen to it at some point since it's been a while since i last listened to priest
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one
Quote by K33nbl4d3
i like to fuck men

better?

anyway, umm, yeah, painkiller's a pretty good song i'll probably listen to it at some point since it's been a while since i last listened to priest

There is nothing gay about sucking cock
Quote by Ironic Maiden
There is nothing gay about sucking cock

i said nothing about sucking cock
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one
Do the guitars in this song really generate fear in you? Someone's never listened to nickleback (Any day where I can make a generic nickleback joke is a good day)