Page 1 of 2
For me, They were both foreign student from different country visiting America and having tour around this courtroom in Washington I think it was for a class course.
She arrived late and missed the lecture. She asked him if she could borrow his notes.
in a tortilla factory

I'm mexican, AMA

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
Last edited by M00NAGEDAYDREAM at Nov 12, 2015,
my parents met in a drug deal, not even joking
Quote by Night
wtf is a selfie? is that like, touching yourself or something?
mom friends with vicki
vicki dating mark
mark friends with dad

orchestrated a double half blind date
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Quote by M00NAGEDAYDREAM
in a tortilla factory

I'm mexican, AMA

Quote by Wiegenlied
my parents met in a drug deal, not even joking

Quote by Baby Joel
mom friends with vicki
vicki dating mark
mark friends with dad

orchestrated a double half blind date

Mine met at a gas station my mother worked at in their once small home town.
Quote by DQcrewmember
how do you ban people from posting in your threads?

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
You don't

Quote by Zaphikh
"Why are we here?"

"Plastic... asshole."
dad moved to the city for his construction job. ended up doing hardwood flooring in a hotel that my mom worked at, and they started a relationship. weed also had a big influence in that decision lol

not sure they would have ever married had i not been born, i was already 2-3 in their wedding video
"Rock'n'Roll, music for the neck downwards"
Quote by LifeEchoes
dad moved to the city for his construction job. ended up doing hardwood flooring in a hotel that my mom worked at, and they started a relationship. weed also had a big influence in that decision lol

not sure they would have ever married had i not been born, i was already 2-3 in their wedding video

your dad laid out hardwood for your mom

nice

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
my mom's sister and my dad's brother were dating at the time so I guess that's how they met each other

I know he asked her out the first time after they were meeting up with a group of friends and my mom's date never showed lmao
Last edited by WCPhils at Nov 12, 2015,
Quote by WCPhils at #33679697
I know he asked her out the first time after they were meeting up with a group of friends and my mom's date never showed lmao

Same, my mom was supposed to go on a date with a guy named Melvin and when Melvin couldn't make it my dad swept in.

Snooze you lose.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
they met at a night club. Dad was friends with her cousin, cousin brought mum along with him to said nightclub.
Albums I Must Obtain
Call me Paul. I prefer that.
Quote by fretsonfire74
I think you're my soulmate
Quote by ErikLensherr at #33679703
Same, my mom was supposed to go on a date with a guy named Melvin and when Melvin couldn't make it my dad swept in.

Snooze you lose.

that's such a melvin thing to do
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by ErikLensherr

Snooze you lose.

This is obviously a lie. There's no way a guy named Melvin could ever get a date.
Free Ali
Quote by M00NAGEDAYDREAM
your dad laid out hardwood for your mom

nice

pops laying out the hardwood is how the majority of us got here right?
"Rock'n'Roll, music for the neck downwards"
I dunno, I think they just met in high school.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
my dad was my mom's math tutor and she felt bad because both his parents were dead and he was from the village and working to pay for school

little creepy though, he is 8 years older than her and basically just showed up to her dad and was like 'we love each other we are getting married I need your blessing'
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

They haven't told me the specifics but the gist of it is:

And lo! Ali's parents met. By morning the wind had brought the locusts; they invaded all Egypt and settled down in every area of the country in great numbers. Never before had there been such a plague of locusts, nor will there ever be again. They covered all the ground until it was black. They devoured all that was left after the hail—everything growing in the fields and the fruit on the trees. Nothing green remained on tree or plant in all the land of Egypt.
My mum and dad are from opposite ends of the country. One day then-26 year-old dad's job took him to the town of Wigan, where he met a 19 year-old. They went on a few dates, he got her pregnant, they married. I was born a few months later.

They lived the next 18/19 years of their lives in quiet resentment of each other, although they did have another kid, because they were totally not right for each other, and then my mum finally had enough of my dad's shit and left him. I was distraught.

At my wedding I had my mum, my dad and my brother next to me at the top table and it was brilliant.
I told this story in another thread, but anyway....

My parents met in jail

My Dad was a prison guard, and my Mum worked in the prison hospital. Dad was recently divorced, and my mum desperately needed a date for a wedding. Mum's workmates found out and told my dad to ask my mum out, so Dad walks into Mum's office whilst munching on this massive bag of chips and gravy, sits down and says "I hear you want to ask me something".......still going strong, nearly 30 years later
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
^I like that story

I'm not entirely sure, but I think my parents met at a dance. What I do know is that my dad asked my mom to come on a trip to Indonesia with him less than two months after they met. He was planning to meet up with his brother (who was there with his wife), but they missed each other, and my mom and dad spent all their time there by themselves. That and they were engaged four months after they met.
My mum was work friends with one of my dad's sisters and new his other sisters and his parents for a while and then saw a picture of my dad and decided she liked what she saw and asked who he was and if the could be introduced or something like that
I have nothing important to say
They met at a concentration camp

they were officers

kidding, they grew up in the same town and saw each other a lot during puberty n stuff, then they worked in some kind of correction facility in Poland together, can't remember it's name atm!
My dad went to some kind of dance at a female hall of residence when he was at university. He chatted up my mum and her friend, but decided to ask out mum because she was drinking halfs of lager, and her friend was on g&t, which was more expensive.

Mum passed away about 6 months before their 40th wedding anniversary.
My mum used to go on holiday to the holiday park that my grandad was facilities manager when she was a kid so that's how they met. Then my other grandfather moved house to the same town as the holiday park because my aunt had bad allergies to the coal dust where they used to live. So my mum and dad were in the same school but a few years apart. My dad was in the same year as my aunt.

A few years later and my dad visited my aunt and mum and said he was going to a party and asked if either of them wanted to join him. And thus a beautiful relationship began.

Don't let your boat be empty, don't be a sunken dream
Don't let the boat regret thee, for what you could have seen

My parents met at school, my dad was kind of an asshole, being in motorcycle-gangs and pissing into other guys boots when they weren't looking. He was always looking for trouble, weekly fights and stuff, so he had a special kind of women attracted to him, who thought he was like a super adventurous bad boy. He got kind of tired of that kind of people so he thought ,, I should date the lamest, most normal girl I can find'' - aaand that's how my mother got her first date. 32 years later she has turned him into the most normal dude in the world.

Kinda funny to look at their old photos with my dad in his ragged and destroyed motorcycle clothes with dirt and little bruises all over his face and my super normal, kinda boring mom in her prude 70's clothes (her sense of fashion was always yeaaars behind, wich makes it even more funny) standing next to him.
Error 404 - Signature not available.
Last edited by Oh_My_Goth at Nov 13, 2015,
Probably at a stupid contest.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Yeah, my Dad had to submit his administrative paperwork through my Mom when they worked at Ft. Sill. Eventually his 'submitted' his 'administrative paperwork' through my Mom and my sister and I were born.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
they both arrived at the same time at a guitar lesson. My dad let my mom go up the stairs first because my mom was wearing a miniskirt and my dad wanted to sneak a peek at my moms snatch
My parents met because my dad's friend was trying to set up one of my mom's friends with my dad and he wasnt into her and wanted to hang with my mom instead.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Dating agency. They used to communicate in letters before meeting in Singapore for the first time.

They're the biggest hypocrites when it comes to daing someone met over the internet haha.
Quote by Renka
OddOneOut is an Essex S&M mistress and not a pirate or a computer program.

i think

my mom was a secretary at the science center in baltimore
my dad punched punchcards at a nearby bank
she did business there on behalf of the science center
must have talked or something
set up under a matchmaking thing while both were in a religious group (moonies). both joined that church cause they were at points in their lives where they were kinda lost with where to go (i know my mother dropped out of music college for various reasons and was stuck doing shitty typist jobs to get by)

mother wasn't having much luck in UK with matches and went to USA, went out with a few dorks and then got matched up with my father who was pretty okay and bonded over being first born kids who had asshole parents. got married later in one of those big moonie wedding events. they dropped the church when we were very young and pretty much consider it a cult these days (both are chill new ager types now)
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Quote by slapsymcdougal
My dad went to some kind of dance at a female hall of residence when he was at university. He chatted up my mum and her friend, but decided to ask out mum because she was drinking halfs of lager, and her friend was on g&t, which was more expensive.

Mum passed away about 6 months before their 40th wedding anniversary.

Sorry to hear that, man. Losing a family member is hard. I know..

May she Rest in Peace.
Page 1 of 2