View poll results: what are you going to do
not touch your face/hair or your beanie, duh
7 54%
touch your face/hair and/or your beanie, duh
4 31%
what is this
7 54%
Voters: 13.
Friends, this is nothing too big of a deal, but just to make a few things clear:

I am not very keen on people taking my beanie-hat. If you take it from me (either off my head, out of my pocket, etc.) I will be mildly inconvenienced to have to get it back. If you take it and then put it on your head, I will have to think differently of you as a person.

I also do not very much like for people to touch my face or my hair. If you do such, I will say something like "please do not do that." If you do such with gross greasy fried-chicken hands, I will have to think differently of you as a person.

Thank you so kindly. c:
don't take this too seriously. also don't take it too lightly.
Last edited by Will Lane at Nov 13, 2015,

don't wear beanies though
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 
I saw an employee at work last night go to the bathroom and exit before washing his hands.
I think differently of that person.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
People who get sensitive about their hats are bald or going bald
Check out my band Disturbed
Quote by StewieSwan
People who get sensitive about their hats are bald or going bald
going bald is one of my fears but my dad still has a full head pushing 60 so i think i am alright.

really i just don't like people's gross hands being on my stuff. and i am trying to fight acne so i have to keep oils off me face.
Quote by Will Lane
going bald is one of my fears but my dad still has a full head pushing 60 so i think i am alright.

what is/was the state of your maternal grandfather's hair
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
I would probably take your hat because I know such a little silly thing bugs you that much and I would lol
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
swap hat with glasses and i agree

yeah people actually just take them off my face sometimes

please fuck off
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

all the hunnys love running their fingers through my silky hair i aint finna stop em

i got a beanie i wear but idc if someone touches it although ill prolly get a lil annoyed if they wear it cuz i aint about that lice shit and don't wanna take no chances
I don't like when most people touch my hair because they often mess it up. I spent half an hr arranging it ok

Or my face either because acne and makeup
cat
Quote by MinterMan22
all the hunnys love running their fingers through my silky hair i aint finna stop em
if it is a nice lass with clean hands i don't mind, although i've been using mousse recently with a shorter haircut so they might mess it up
Quote by Will Lane
^ well i am at the music store rn so i do not really want to wear it and i do not think i would be allowed but it is not that big of a deal. at the church office i can do what i want.

What kind of music store gives a shit about your hat?
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
I don't like it when girls touch my arm during a conversation. Some people get giddy when that happens but for me it's "Why are you touching my arm" and I can't jerk away because I don't wanna look like I'm overreacting. Also fistbumps with friends are awkward and uncomfortable.
Quote by DisarmGoliath
Facesitting is a violation of freedom of speech, because how can you speak when you have an ass covering your face?
Last edited by Cardbored at Nov 13, 2015,
i dont mind it with my female friends at all, plus they're pretty touchy-feely people anyway so it's not like i have a choice

male friends are limited to pats on the back / shoulders unless it's for the purpose of a joke and the joke is good / not cringy

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
Quote by Cardbored
I don't like it when girls touch my arm during a conversation. Some people get giddy when that happens but for me it's "Why are you touching my arm" and I can't jerk away because I don't wanna look like I'm overreacting. Also fistbumps with friends are awkward and uncomfortable.

Or maybe it's just you that's awkward and uncomfortable?
Charles Darwin
Quote by Cardbored
Also fistbumps with friends are awkward and uncomfortable.

nah b

its lame if youre doing it all the time but every now and then you just gotta hit your homboi up knawmsayin nigguh?

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
Quote by Arby911
Or maybe it's just you that's awkward and uncomfortable?

Yeah that's what I mean, it feels unnecessary and that's why it's awkward. I don't need to do finger judo to say hi.

^Nah.
Quote by DisarmGoliath
Facesitting is a violation of freedom of speech, because how can you speak when you have an ass covering your face?
i hate when people take my hat off when im having bad hair day/ growing it out long
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Quote by Cardbored
Yeah that's what I mean, it feels unnecessary and that's why it's awkward. I don't need to do finger judo to say hi.

^Nah.

It's just a minor social convention, you're taking it way too seriously. You should be grateful your family aren't cheek kissers, that took me a while to get used to when I met my Dad's wife's family. Great folks though, so what's a little initial discomfort against a bunch of new friends and family?

Quote by k.lainad
i hate when people take my hat off when im having bad hair day/ growing it out long

I have a cousin that I've known for many, many years but it wasn't until I'd known him for probably 10 years that I realized he's entirely bald on top. Got a nice head of hair all the way around, but smooth as a baby's ass on top. I had NEVER seen him without a hat in nearly a decade.

Of course when I did realize it, I did the right thing. I offered to pay for the tattoo if he would get "This Side Up" tattoed on his noggin.

He declined. What a puss!
Charles Darwin
Last edited by Arby911 at Nov 13, 2015,
Voted all 3

'93 Gibson LP Studio (498T/490R)-Ebony
'14 Gibson LP Standard (JB/Jazz)-Ocean Water Perimeter
Epi MKH LP Custom-7 (SD Custom Shop JB-7)-Ebony
+More

Maxon od808|Boss NS-2|Boss CE-5|
Line6 G55|Korg Pitchblack Pro

JVM 210h|1960a(V30/G12t-75)
Just speaking my mind on the whole subject that's all. With family I'm sort of okay with it.

If I was going bald I'd probably shave my head.
Quote by DisarmGoliath
I don't like being touched by other Flesh Prisoners at all.

So I naturally don't appreciate any contact with my hair or any extension that I don. Touching my face would move me into anxiety and extreme emotional discomfort.
Praise the Z-Dog, my DADDY