I'm buying an electric and I found a deal on craigslist and I want to know if its a good deal or if my money would be spent better on something else. The guitar is an LTC ec-10. The rhythm pickup is a jackson emg and the bridge pickup is a Dimarzio DP159 Evolution. It also comes with a boss Mega Distortion MD-2 and a Marshall The Jackhammer JH-1. Also cables for everything and a case and wall hanger. For everything it is $230. Please let me know what you think!
Depends on the sound you're looking for. Also, what amp do you have?

The LTD EC-10 is not that great of a guitar. Also, "jackson emg"??
mostly alt rock and a mix of other stuff. I have an orange crush amp. "jackson emg" idk thats what the post says. this is my absolute max budget.
Quote by rawrimsami21
mostly alt rock and a mix of other stuff. I have an orange crush amp. "jackson emg" idk thats what the post says. this is my absolute max budget.

If everything is fine with the gear, go for it then. You probably can't find anything better for that price I suppose.

Which guitar do you currently have btw? And which Orange Crush?
Last edited by DanyFS at Nov 13, 2015,
The EC-10 is just great. I've tried it once in a store, it feels very comfortable and plays well, and is very lightweight for an LP copy. The main downside was the muddy sounding stock pickups, but with that Dimarzio upgrade, I would actually buy it for myself. And it looked quite elegant in black finish. Best of luck.