New show on AMC starting on the 15th. I'm waiting with a combination of excitement and trepidation because while I want it to be worth watching, I know that it would be really easy to make it suck!

http://www.amc.com/shows/into-the-badlands
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
Looks really corny.
Quote by DisarmGoliath
Facesitting is a violation of freedom of speech, because how can you speak when you have an ass covering your face?
Quote by Cardbored
Looks really corny.

Might be, not sure yet. I spent a significant portion of my life learning various martial arts and swordsmanship so I'm hoping it's not a bunch of campy super-fighter bullshit.
Charles Darwin
It has Sarah in it. So I have to watch it.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
It looks like it could easily be the best show AMC has ever had, yes including Breaking Bad so don't ask

It'll probably wind up being shit tho cuz life is all about disappointment
Quote by Arby911
Might be, not sure yet. I spent a significant portion of my life learning various martial arts and swordsmanship so I'm hoping it's not a bunch of campy super-fighter bullshit.

That's exactly what it will be.

"Barons" in charge of factions that each have their "style". One like a pre civil war plantions owner. One that's like a 1930's gangster. How could this show be anything but stupid.

Even the premise of "guns are banished" is dumb. This people run criminal empires, why wouldn't anyone make illegal guns? Muzzel loaders would be incredibly easy.
If its anything like the AMC show standard, it will be incredibly awesome in season 1, decent in most of season 2, and then lame af
Quote by Fat Lard
If its anything like the AMC show standard, it will be incredibly awesome in season 1, decent in most of season 2, and then lame af

Please, the second season of The Walking Dead is one of the lowest moments in television history
just watched the trailer, seems like it could be cool. it's probably going to be dumb and campy, but if it's the right kind of dumb and campy i think i'll be happy.
Quote by Arby911 at #33680871
I spent a significant portion of my life learning various martial arts and swordsmanship

Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by ErikLensherr

Yeah, just like that.
Charles Darwin
Quote by ErikLensherr

u wish u could build a tent like this guy
Check out my band Disturbed
is this show as good as breaking bad? not content wise, but quality wise?

because that show ruined television for me. everything seems chit in comparison.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Quote by k.lainad
is this show as good as breaking bad? not content wise, but quality wise?

because that show ruined television for me. everything seems chit in comparison.

lol

just watch better call saul or something
the plot line does seem pretty generic at this point, but not in a bad way specifically
¯\_()_/¯