Page 1 of 3
Ok UG. Clearly I wouldn't be posting here unless I was desperate. I am having an emergency here.

I cancelled all my Friday night plans because I was really excited about having the flat to myself and just chilling out. Everyone is out so I have been eating crap food and watching crap TV. It was great until I saw a mouse.

A fucking MOUSE just ran across the floor.

I phoned some friends and they laughed and told me it isn't an emergency. My mum said put food down for it. I don't have any traps or a cat to set on it or anything. Plus I don't know where it is now - back under the floorboards or in the walls or something.

Help UG what should I do?!
lol u gon die

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
Who lives normally in your flat if it isn't the mouse?

Generally what you want to do is you take cheese, a bucket, a stick and a rope. You tie the rope around the stick, use the stick to hold up one side of the bucket, and place the cheese underneath the bucket.

When the mouse eats the cheese, you pull the string and the mouse is trapped.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez

Help UG what should I do?!

chill and forget about it.

maybe go buy some traps in the morning and put them down. or call some pest control person who will probably do the same thing.

what is it going to do to you anyway? nothing.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
You sincerely did not strike me as an afraid of mice, girl.
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
Go out and buy things to kill it with/get rid of it. Serious answer.
Quote by DisarmGoliath
Facesitting is a violation of freedom of speech, because how can you speak when you have an ass covering your face?
mousies are cute

Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
If it's gone it's gone, it's surprising you saw it to begin with.

None of us can say anything that will make you less uncomfortable, but without traps etc. there's not much you can really do.

Other than the 'ick' factor, what is it that bothers you the most? They aren't dangerous to humans, and they won't attack you.

Grab a bottle of your favorite mind-numbing beverage, drink more of it than you should and continue with your 'me time' festival!
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
Bury a barrel in the sand and line the lid with coconut and one by one they will fall in there, eventually they will get hungry and eat each other, then when you only have two surviving set them free and they will have a taste for mice.

This method is originally for rats but it's basically the same thing
Quote by theguitarist
chill and forget about it.

maybe go buy some traps in the morning and put them down. or call some pest control person who will probably do the same thing.

what is it going to do to you anyway? nothing.

It's going to shit everywhere and eat all of my food!
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
is this your way of telling the pit that you're going to have a baby?
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez

probably taking a piss in your milk jug right now lol

ok but seriously, don't worry about it. mice are cool

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
maybe you can leave a door cracked open a bit for the evening and hope it runs out
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Get some Mickey Mouse ears, a crown and put on Mickey's voice. The mouse will simply have to comply. They have shit eyesight as well, so as long as it only sees you from a distance, you should, should succeed in deceiving it.

And you had best succeed, or the mouse will not be best pleased...
Quote by vintage x metal
maybe you can leave a door cracked open a bit for the evening and hope it runs out

And let more in? Haha
The Paris attacks kind of puts your problem into perspective.

No offence, I love you. Truly.
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
Mice are nothing like thay are portrayed on Saturday morning cartoons, just so you know.
Quote by DQcrewmember
how do you ban people from posting in your threads?

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
You don't

Quote by Zaphikh
"Why are we here?"

"Plastic... asshole."
Get a CAT.
you can borrow one from guitarxo

CAT
1. The SG stands for “solid guitar.”
Quote by Neo Evil11
The Paris attacks kind of puts your problem into perspective.

No offence, I love you. Truly.

In hindsight calling it an emergency might have been an overreaction.

Although I did just realise I found a mouse turd in my bed the other day 😫
If you want me to I can synthesise and bring round a potent poison, but you'd need to leave the flat/evacuate the whole building. Or I could just bring round 5L of phosgene, but that's overkill.

Edit: I just looked over the lab catalogue... I have enough stuff to make a lot of mustard gas if you need it.
Sat in a lab, curing diseases. They actually LET me play with chemicals!
Last edited by Guitardude19 at Nov 13, 2015,
When I had a mouse in our house (rhyme not intended), we cornered it somewhere that it couldn't really move out from.
Then, we laid down some stuff like boxes in a pathway leading to the outside.

If you've spent the last few minutes chasing the mouse, it's probably scared, and it will likely want to go somewhere safer. So, making a pathway leading out of the house is 'safe' for the mouse.
Breakfast, Breakfast, it's great for us
We eat, we eat, we eat
That frozen meat
Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy, it can't be beat
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
In hindsight calling it an emergency might have been an overreaction.

Although I did just realise I found a mouse turd in my bed the other day 😫

I hope that you first thought that it was yours and just went: "everything went better than expected".
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
thing is if your turds were the size and shape of a mouse's you'd need to have an arsehole like a cigar cutter
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Last edited by Banjocal at Nov 13, 2015,
Quote by Crazyedd123
When I had a mouse in our house (rhyme not intended), we cornered it somewhere that it couldn't really move out from.
Then, we laid down some stuff like boxes in a pathway leading to the outside.

If you've spent the last few minutes chasing the mouse, it's probably scared, and it will likely want to go somewhere safer. So, making a pathway leading out of the house is 'safe' for the mouse.

My house is really old. There are gaps and holes everywhere. That would work well in a different house but I saw the mouse crawl through a gap so it's a no goer here.

@neo no the bf and I spent ages like what is THAT and decided it might have been mud from football or something 😫
It is funny though.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by Guitardude19
If you want me to I can synthesise and bring round a potent poison, but you'd need to leave the flat/evacuate the whole building. Or I could just bring round 5L of phosgene, but that's overkill.

Edit: I just looked over the lab catalogue... I have enough stuff to make a lot of mustard gas if you need it.

Guitardude!! How are you doing these days? I can't believe they are letting you have all those chemicals
you could stuff towels and stuff in all possible crevices that the mouse could be hiding so he can't come back out and if he does you can better isolate where he hides or whatever
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez

So beat it to the punch
My God, it's full of stars!
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
Guitardude!! How are you doing these days? I can't believe they are letting you have all those chemicals

I'm good ta. Sorry about your mouse situation, I hope you are well otherwise.

I too can't believe they let me have access to the chemicals!
Sat in a lab, curing diseases. They actually LET me play with chemicals!
Quote by Dreadnought
So beat it to the punch

LOL

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Page 1 of 3