I joined this fine community.

Haven't been active in the forums for a long time now, the odd post, occasional gander..
Once I used to live on these pages, I couldn't and wouldn't go a day without learning something new or telling a troll to fuck off!
The help I got from so many great guys was priceless and crucial in my development as a musician today, and for that I would like to thank UG, for bringing so many great musicians together to converse and mostly, thanks to the guys who would spend their time sharing their knowledge to younger people, forum regulars who might not be with us today. The beat of it all.

To the new generation, don't take this place for granted or the people who help you during your time on here, enjoy it, embrace it, learn and share that knowledge, its what keeps this place ticking.

/Over and out.
Quote by False_God
/Over and out.

I like this saying.

/Over and out OP.
Quote by DQcrewmember
how do you ban people from posting in your threads?

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
You don't

Quote by Zaphikh
"Why are we here?"

"Plastic... asshole."
I was over and out ur mum last nite lmao
Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by Joshua Garcia

Josh
Quote by Joshua Garcia

Knocked it out of the ball park Josh!
Quote by DQcrewmember
how do you ban people from posting in your threads?

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
You don't

Quote by Zaphikh
"Why are we here?"

"Plastic... asshole."
Nothing changed except your age grandpa.
#25 for top 100 UGer of 2009
UG's 2nd Funniest UGer and 3rd most likely to be a Serial Killer of 2009, 2nd of 2011
, Cool, it was almost exactly 10 years ago that I recorded the song Layla. I recorded it the day before yesterday and posted it on the Internet again a newer more modern wonderful version.

The first person was kind of jazz fusion funk this one is like more straightahead rock but with a different beat and a little slower than the original.

I was using the Gibson ES 339 through an xotic AC plus pedal into a Mesa -boogie subway blues. This just like a nice little amp old-fashioned style no master volume. I had the amp cranked three quarters.

You can hear it on the covers recordings thread. Nobody's listen to it yet I guess well at least nobody said they have but somehow it managed to reach number five on the sound click rock instrumental charts out of 32,000 some recordings and I don't push it I posted it here and on Facebook.

Congratulations on your 10 years here and have another 10.
2005 master race
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank