Got this for what i think is a good deal - $450 bones

Jem 555; pretty much excellent condition; not sure why it rotated the photo when i attached
Attachments:
IMG_2270 (1).JPG
Quote by DanyFS
Follow NGD rules before your thread gets closed: https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1257936

Not digging the pickguard, but otherwise looks sweet!

Thanks man - I'll update with a review after i break it in for a couple weeks and can give a more detailed analysis.

So far, 450$ i couldn't be happier.

I was worried about the trem, but ive been dive bombing and it's coming right back for the most part.
nice
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
That's a lot of guitar for $450, the fretboard is pretty dope. I just left my brother's, and he had that Crossroads flick with Vai vs Danielsan and I forgot to borrow it. Your guitar just reminded me.
Last edited by rickyvanh at Nov 14, 2015,