I really got what was coming to me last night.. (if you hate me you'll love this!!)

Page 1 of 2
it was the house party of the year last night. Kegs, weed, hookah, free beer, shots, coke (wasn't doing it), and bitches. there were at least 100 people there at this one dude's house. it was incredible. I don't even know the dude, he was like Jonothan's friend's friend or something.

I for one was pretty fucked. I did like 6 shots, drank a few beers, and smoked alotta weed. I had already puked twice, but i was having the time of my life. I was sitting in the k*tchen doing shots with jonothan, gary, and some other guys we didn't know. I had drank myself to the point of being an asshole with no sense of self awareness whatsoever, and I was making some really offensive jokes about the crisis in Paris. There was this HUGE guy, wearing camo and a trucker hat in the room with us. he approached me and was like, "hey asshole, my fucking uncle lives in Paris".

He threatened to kick my ass, and I called his bluff. apparently I called him an inbred camo-wearing fuck and told him I was just joking and he can get the fuck over himself. fucker decked me in the nose, infront of everyone, and I was down.

now I have a fucked up nose, and I still can't breathe out it at all or smell. needless to say, I think I really got what I deserved. Don't be assholes, guys.
Last edited by DQcrewmember at Nov 14, 2015,
He probably got confused and thought you were talking about Paris, Texas.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
s0 c00l
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Quote by DQcrewmember

now I have a fucked up nose, and I still can't breathe out it at all or smell.

Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)

I don't really hate you but did you really not see confrontation coming?
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Quote by DQcrewmember
I had drank myself to the point of being an asshole with no sense of self awareness whatsoever

...so you were sober?

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Dreadnought
wtf

I wonder if it affects pronunciation. Like is it jah-NO-đan or what?
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by theogonia777
I wonder if it affects pronunciation. Like is it jah-NO-đan or what?

Nah it's pronounced the same but i like to call him jono
Quote by DQcrewmember
Nah it's pronounced the same but i like to call him jono

Do you pronounce that like John-o, Jono rhymes with Bono, or Joe No?
Quote by TheChaz

Both actually.
Quote by TheChaz

What about rhyming with y'know?
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by DQcrewmember
it was the house party of the year last night. Kegs, weed, hookah, free beer, shots, coke (wasn't doing it), and bitches(wasn't doing it) . there were at least 100 people there at this one dude's house. it was incredible. I don't even know the dude, he was like Jonothan's friend's friend or something.

fixed

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
Quote by k.lainad

Quote by Xiaoxi
...so you were sober?

Quote by M00NAGEDAYDREAM
fixed

A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Quote by chookiecookie
has anyone else picked up that he titles his threads like a buzzfeed article
He made fun of French terror victims, when You See why you Will Be Brought To Tears
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Quote by chookiecookie
has anyone else picked up that he titles his threads like a buzzfeed article

troll confirmed

i mean Shrek
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

Quote by The_Blode

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.

I think the guy was ogrereacting.

*tumbleweed*
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
You need to get oger yourself

You did get what you deserved though.
Uncle aciD

&

The deadbeatS

Do What Your Love Tells You
Bro, you gotta start checking yourself before you shrek yourself
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
Quote by Banjocal
He made fun of French terror victims, when You See why you Will Be Brought To Tears

HAHAH
Quote by M00NAGEDAYDREAM
fixed

This all could've been avoided if Shrek got some play that night.
Quote by DQcrewmember
how do you ban people from posting in your threads?

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
You don't

Quote by Zaphikh
"Why are we here?"

"Plastic... asshole."
The fact that you were still able to post this after the beating you received speaks to me of the inherent goodness and mercy of my fellow man...
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
Quote by monwobobbo
if you were doing the coke then you might have reacted faster.

holy crap
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Quote by Arby911
The fact that you were still able to post this after the beating you received speaks to me of the inherent goodness and mercy of my fellow man...

wasn't really a beating, just a swift punch to the nose.
Quote by DQcrewmember
wasn't really a beating, just a swift punch to the nose.

Thus my point.
Charles Darwin
Obnoxious, loud, rude comments, oblivious to the impact of your actions... Sure you weren't on coke?

If so never start. You're obnoxious enough already.
Quote by DQcrewmember
wasn't really a beating

Not like this:

...that's a beating.
В словах есть что-то неприличное.
Quote by Zaphikh
Not like this:

...that's a beating.

That's pretty minor.
Charles Darwin
Quote by Bladez22 at #33682932
Bro, you gotta start checking yourself before you shrek yourself

I enjoyed this post
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by Arby911
That's pretty minor.

It was satisfying to see it end that way after Rousey neglected to touch gloves.
В словах есть что-то неприличное.
Page 1 of 2