Have any of you guys taught guitar online? I am thinking of starting up, I have some questions for those who have. How hard/easy was it for you to get students? Were your students reliable and constant? What were the ultimate challenges you faced with it? How did you advertise and how frequently. Any answers are greatly appreciated, thanks folks.
Have you ever wondered why so many women love guitar players? Is it how the guitarists look? Is it how the guitar looks? Is it because playing guitar is just plain 'cool'? ….or is it because some guitar players know 'exactly' how to make women crazy for them by the way they play certain notes, phrases and solos?

Fact is, girls/women like guitar and guitar players for a variety of reasons. The good news is you can actually control most of the factors that women find so alluring in some guitar players and in some guitar playing. Once you learn what they crave to hear, you can make them crazy with your guitar playing and they'll practically beg you for more.

I recently taught a live 2-hour private guitar master class for a group of guitar players who travelled from all over the world to learn how to attract women with their guitar solos. And now you can watch a sample of that 2-hour master class for free.

You will learn:

Guitar playing elements that make women smile (at you) when they hear and watch you play guitar.

How to make women beg for the next note of your guitar solo.

How to express 'sex' and 'pleasuring a woman sexually' through your guitar playing.
Quote by MeTallIcA313
Have you ever wondered why so many women love guitar players? Is it how the guitarists look? Is it how the guitar looks? Is it because playing guitar is just plain 'cool'? ….or is it because some guitar players know 'exactly' how to make women crazy for them by the way they play certain notes, phrases and solos?

Fact is, girls/women like guitar and guitar players for a variety of reasons. The good news is you can actually control most of the factors that women find so alluring in some guitar players and in some guitar playing. Once you learn what they crave to hear, you can make them crazy with your guitar playing and they'll practically beg you for more.

I recently taught a live 2-hour private guitar master class for a group of guitar players who travelled from all over the world to learn how to attract women with their guitar solos. And now you can watch a sample of that 2-hour master class for free.

You will learn:

Guitar playing elements that make women smile (at you) when they hear and watch you play guitar.

How to make women beg for the next note of your guitar solo.

How to express 'sex' and 'pleasuring a woman sexually' through your guitar playing.

lol pretty good but you don't need 2 hours to learn what makes the women want you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8g762REJWcg
Quote by Trowzaa
Why do you and your mates all drive old vehicles?
Please say you've got mates with old ambulances and fire engines too. That'd be brilliant.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xRmBqEj4Nak

youtube is my teacher

i learn all of my justin bieber songs with ease
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

this place is for trolling and the few unfortunate souls who post seriously. try a different sub forum