Quote by kindadumb
I like the lyrics.

thank you!!
yes they are probably my best lyrics I was very inspired
You could totally do an album or an EP of songs with titles like "Death," "Abandonment," "Loneliness," etc where you're playing whatever music in the background and singing "La la la la la" or "Sha-na-na" or "La di da di da di da..."
Quote by kindadumb
You could totally do an album or an EP of songs with titles like "Death," "Abandonment," "Loneliness," etc where you're playing whatever music in the background and singing "La la la la la" or "Sha-na-na" or "La di da di da di da..."

thanks!
that's a brilliant idea!
Reminds me of tubular bells at the start there, but yeah pretty good guitar playing. Rather nonchalant lyrics about death though.
Quote by Stonesatreyu
Reminds me of tubular bells at the start there, but yeah pretty good guitar playing. Rather nonchalant lyrics about death though.

oh yeah that's probably cuz I've been listening to tubular bells intro a lot lately,
It's a sad lalala come on

thank you
How are you recording this? The quality is surprisingly good if youre just using a regular mic; I did hear the guitar was definitely acoustic, so I am assuming you're just using a condenser mic or something like that, but if its acoustic-electric and the piano is electric, then I would just dump a $150 on one of those Tascam recording pocket studios because the quality is great and you can get everything digitalised so you can go in and edit stuff on the computer. Anyways, I enjoy the acousticy nice feeling to the song and its got a nice melody, kinda like classical music, where the song revolves around the instruments rather than vox.
Quote by dabdabtheduck
How are you recording this? The quality is surprisingly good if youre just using a regular mic; I did hear the guitar was definitely acoustic, so I am assuming you're just using a condenser mic or something like that, but if its acoustic-electric and the piano is electric, then I would just dump a $150 on one of those Tascam recording pocket studios because the quality is great and you can get everything digitalised so you can go in and edit stuff on the computer. Anyways, I enjoy the acousticy nice feeling to the song and its got a nice melody, kinda like classical music, where the song revolves around the instruments rather than vox.

well I'm surprised you like the quality.. This is just my computer microphone
I'm using this as a piano since I don't have one.. i wish i did http://virtualpiano.net/
what is a vox?

thank you very much!