Hi Everyone please remain calm and polite.

I have a question for you all in regards to the Blackstar controversy.
Where exactly is their misleading information?

Please be nice because I just missed that.
1. The SG stands for “solid guitar.”
Blackstar used to put slogans like "Pure Valve Filth" all over their marketing. They still do this in some campaigns, but they cut back some around the time they started making modeling amps.
I've heard people say they would "rather eat worms" than play a blackstar.
Help me understand exactly why by showing something that specifically supports this belief.
Go to a library and look at the Blackstar ads in that have run in the last six years.
Quote by jpnyc
Go to a library and look at the Blackstar ads in that have run in the last six years.

No one goes to library's anymore and you are not answering the question.
By the way I saw you on a similar thread where you had a completely different angle.

My question is about where is the deception? I am in no way arguing, someone please just show me via URL.
Quote by Marrowoflife
Where is that?

Quote by Marrowoflife
I've heard people say they would "rather eat worms" than play a blackstar.
Help me understand exactly why by showing something that specifically supports this belief.

Quote by Marrowoflife
No one goes to library's anymore and you are not answering the question.

1. Are you fucking serious?
2. We aren't required to do anything for or prove anything to you
3. Stop being an entitled twat

On topic: They ran a bunch of ads right from the start alluding to (not sure they outright stated it) the amps being all-valve.
The amps aren't, and I don't mind. I've played a bunch of hybrid designs that I liked a lot. Buy what sounds best to you. But some people were put off because they felt the ads were dishonest.
there's a video on youtube where a blackstar rep says the ht5 is all-valve

they have "pure valve" plastered all over their pedals

when someone emailed them they claimed some guff about "pre-gain" which didn't make a whole heap of sense.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by TheQuailman

1. Are you fucking serious?
2. We aren't required to do anything for or prove anything to you
3. Stop being an entitled twat

On topic: They ran a bunch of ads right from the start alluding to (not sure they outright stated it) the amps being all-valve.
The amps aren't, and I don't mind. I've played a bunch of hybrid designs that I liked a lot. Buy what sounds best to you. But some people were put off because they felt the ads were dishonest.

1. I am serious
2. Then don't reply
3. It's just a question which you have not answered
4. Why cant you answer instead of attacking?

I'm not really looking to argue with you.

Thanks
If you're not looking to argue, you picked a funny way to show it.

Demanding that people research things for you, with the implication that they're lying if they don't, is borderline trolling in this situation. I understand that your question may have been genuine, but it doesn't seem to be asked in good faith.