Hello guys, i do own an Behringer xenyx 302 usb and a Logitech C920, i want to record videos to upload on youtube but i do hate sync, is there any way to record video and sound from my devices on the same software or simultaneously?? i would be glad to have any help, i dont want to sync anymore..! thanks
?? Just at the start by clap or make a sound with a Visual sign. ( click your fingers or just say FUCK to the camera )

Then match the Clap Sound to the video of the clap, once you do it at the start EVERYTHING is in Sync , all you need to do it edit/cut the clap from your final video.

you should record separately for quality,. it's why these were invented

Last edited by T4D at Nov 16, 2015,
OK your camera is not recording at a constant rate say 24 frame per seconds or 30 frames per second. what is happening is all the little frame drops say 22 frames here and there slowly add up as the video goes along. to the point where it's a whole second or more behide this is a video codec issue because it's not keep a time code it's just put frame one after the other even if it's missing frames.

the audio files have prefect time so it has to be the webcam or codec your using
even if the camera can't record 30 frame per second the Codec should just repeat frames to have the correct time.

I think you have a Video codec/settings problem, check your recording settings by record a watch and after 5 mins or so throw what your've recorded into you editor ( microsoft movie maker is good enough or what ever you using now ) and check the timeline, line up the time change at the start of the video clip and then check the end and the time change should line up.

try MPEG if you have the option. but you may have to try all the setting.

Good luck if you have any more issues post your video settings and what options you have.
Quote by jasonhelene
Hello guys, i do own an Behringer xenyx 302 usb and a Logitech C920, i want to record videos to upload on youtube but i do hate sync, is there any way to record video and sound from my devices on the same software or simultaneously?? i would be glad to have any help, i dont want to sync anymore..! thanks

I'm not sure what you are referring to by sync, but there are programs that are not *that* bad for post processing. iMovie is alright for example.

If audio quality is not critical, I just use my digital camera's video capability. If audio matters, then I record on a seperate device (like an iphone, computer audio interface, etc) and post process.
To try and answer your question directly, I do not know of any software that does what you want. However, looking at the Logitech C920, it appears that it does have microphones on it. I tried to find a manual to see if you could add your own microphones to it, but had no luck.
Thanks for all the answeres, i just recorded fine on video, but the guitar track is really muddy when the amp is on the red channel, already panned 4 tracks, lowered the gain, but still muddy so how can i make it happen to sound professional???

Check out i recorded it today....it sounds muddy and very bad....it sounds so bad that makes my guitar look like it were out of tune...=(

https://soundcloud.com/dney-helene-1/red-channel-arcanowangs-hd-30-amp-test