Page 1 of 5
If so I haven't heard it.

#peaceforparis tho
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
It's definitely the worst.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Mimimimimimimi
Mimimi only mimi
Mimimimimimimi
Mimimi sexy mi

jk it's not bad I would dance to it
cat
Anything by Imagine Dragons lol
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by K'Nuckles at #33684470
Hallelujah

/thread
Quote by JD Close
Piano dick had some good parts, but should have said "As the business man slowly gets boned", would have accented the whole dick feeling of the album
Quote by K'Nuckles at #33684470
Hallelujah

my jam
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Most songs
Quote by John Petrucci
When it comes to practicing, I would spend about 63 hours a day
You say Imagine, and I raise you this steaming turd.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yN4Uu0OlmTg

I like that song, but I'm pretty sure Lennon was just doing it to get in Yoko's pants, and roll in some dollars
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
I dunno the new Coldplay song is a bigger pile of shit than the one that Triceratops in Jurassic Park dumped.

Then there's everything Fall Out Boy have ever released.
i am completely certain that It's Friday by rebecca black is objectively a much worse song
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
sorry, I can't hear you due to my ears bleeding
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
And everything must pass
What amazes me is who they're appealing to. Do those people even exist? Clearly some do, like there are legit emo fans who are like "40oz in the club" and legit dirty south crowds who are looking for more screamo to spice up their rap

Or was there some sort of music executive who was like "This seems like a combination of all things young people enjoy" and Frankenstein'd that mother into life
Last edited by ali.guitarkid7 at Nov 16, 2015,
Quote by MeTallIcA313
Big Bang Theory is the John Lennon's Imagine of sitcoms.

Agreed, but that scene actually made me laugh
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
And everything must pass
Quote by K'Nuckles
Hallelujah

nah jeff buckley's was a top tune

Quote by Axelfox
Justin Bieber

smd i don't even like justin bieber but he's several times better than john lennon in pretty much every possible way

Quote by MeTallIcA313
Big Bang Theory is the John Lennon's Imagine of sitcoms.

this is a fantastic post

i propose this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Td_Cgprxjn8
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 
Last edited by K33nbl4d3 at Nov 16, 2015,
Quote by ali.guitarkid7 at #33684645
What amazes me is who they're appealing to. Do those people even exist? Clearly some do, like there are legit emo fans who are like "40oz in the club" and legit dirty south crowds who are looking for more screamo to spice up their rap

Or was there some sort of music executive who was like "This seems like a combination of all things young people enjoy" and Frankenstein'd that mother into life

Two of my friends used to like brokencyde a little bit in high school when they went through their scene phase. I still make fun of them for it.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7

I often wondered that too, I pretty much came to the conclusion it was for white kids who wanted to show how different and edgy they were.
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
And everything must pass
Quote by EndTheRapture51
fuck off FOB are modern classics

FOB are Fucking Odious Bullshit.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Quote by EndTheRapture51
fuck off FOB are modern classics

this is one of your worse opinions

that said, FOB are tolerable, which is not true of john lennon
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

Quote by StewieSwan
What's with the hipster John Lennon hate recently.
It's like The League of Internet Douchebags have meetings to discuss what obscure yet beloved pop culture reference they will trash this month.

What's next? "You know who I think was an overrated peice of trash? The Stephen Stinkin Foster!! Camptown Races my ass! What a load of shit!!!"
Quote by EyeNon15
obscure

what
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

Quote by StewieSwan
Quote by EyeNon15
What's with the hipster John Lennon hate recently.
It's like The League of Internet Douchebags have meetings to discuss what obscure yet beloved pop culture reference they will trash this month.

What's next? "You know who I think was an overrated peice of trash? The Stephen Stinkin Foster!! Camptown Races my ass! What a load of shit!!!"

I was indifferent towards Lennon's solo work before it was 'cool'.

*tips fedora*
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Page 1 of 5