Page 1 of 4
Italian and Japanese was what I was going to say.
Quote by DisarmGoliath
Facesitting is a violation of freedom of speech, because how can you speak when you have an ass covering your face?
Italy
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by K'Nuckles
Spain, Italy, France, Japan.

The last great meal I had was in Barcelona at this place, was seriously the best thing ever:

http://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Restaurant_Review-g187497-d717377-Reviews-Quimet_Quimet-Barcelona_Catalonia.html

I've been to this exact restaurant before and its
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I also have to do that. Cottaging this weekend
Hungary,

No pun intended, I went there last year, and the food was amazing. A bowl of goulash soup cost me about 0.50AUD, and it was incredible.

After that, would probably be Spain, because Tapas
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
------> Italy

---------> the rest
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Whichever country has the highest concentration of immigrants, cuz then there's more cultural variety of cuisines.

Unless you're asking which country's cuisine is the best, and that'd clearly be South Korea.
Slovenia

Then Italy, only missing out because of the existance of kislu zelje in fizol
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
Whichever country has the highest concentration of immigrants, cuz then there's more cultural variety of cuisines.

Unless you're asking which country's cuisine is the best, and that'd clearly be South Korea.

So, Australia then?

Pretty accurate actually, in Melbourne you can 200 metres and come across the cuisine of over a dozen cultures.
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
And everything must pass
Quote by guitarxo
singapore

I don't even care that I'm being predictable cuz its true

Singapore is basically Malaysian, chinese and indian food, most of Asia has pretty good food though
Sincerely,
Shitstirrer
Last edited by macaroni at Nov 16, 2015,
France, Chiese and Japanese food
Dean Dave Mustaine VMNTX electric (Black)
Epiphone Les Paul Custom Pro electric (Ebony w/ gold)
Orange Micro Terror 20W Hybrid amp head
Orange Crush Pro 120W amp head
Kustom 4x12 cabinet
Voodoo Lab Pedal Power 2 Plus Power Supply
Korg Pitchblack Chromatic Pedal Tuner
Electro-Harmonix XO Metal Muff
MXR M-103 Blue Box
TC Electronic Dark Matter
TC Electronic Fangs Metal
Quote by ali.guitarkid7

For me south korea is really hit and miss. Some stuff is the most glorious thing I've ever tasted, and other stuff I can't believe anyone willingly puts in their mouth. One of my favourite things though about korean, is the second your butt hits the seat, or floor, you get side dishes to munch on, and then for bulgogi or something like that, someone comes out and cooks your strips of meat on the burner on your table, which takes 2 seconds. Really fast and good and cheap and healthy.

I like vietnamese food a lot, and arab food, greek, indian. I guess it sort of depends on which meal it is for me also. There are dishes I really like in every culture's food I've ever tried. The meat in Argentina was really something else, but I never thought of going out for argentinian food. Seems a little bit weird like going for american, which is actually good also, and you can actually do in places like Japan and korea. A good steak and gravy and mashed potatoes etcetera is an amazing meal. Even the brits have some great food.
Italy.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by fingrpikingood
For me south korea is really hit and miss. Some stuff is the most glorious thing I've ever tasted, and other stuff I can't believe anyone willingly puts in their mouth. One of my favourite things though about korean, is the second your butt hits the seat, or floor, you get side dishes to munch on, and then for bulgogi or something like that, someone comes out and cooks your strips of meat on the burner on your table, which takes 2 seconds. Really fast and good and cheap and healthy.

Wait, someone cooked your meat for your? I had to do my own grilling haha.

Actually no, there was one restaurant manager who felt pity for me at how my meat was always undercooked or overcooked and she offered to teach me (and took great pains to ensure my meal was fantastic), but after that I was pretty much flying solo.

Yeah, soon as you're at the table you've got side dishes and beer and wine and what not. The low price is really what makes it valuable.
The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Quote by EndTheRapture51
The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland

Lol, fuck off m8....

The UK was the only place in Europe I felt like asking for a refund every time I went for a meal
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
And everything must pass
Quote by i_lovemetallica
Lol, fuck off m8....

The UK was the only place in Europe I felt like asking for a refund every time I went for a meal

That's because it's the only country you weren't being served horse.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Quote by slapsymcdougal
That's because it's the only country you weren't being served horse.

Dunno what you're on about, I've never been to Asia
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
And everything must pass
That would explain that "beef" dish I had in Greece......
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
And everything must pass
italy and france and no others compare
Quote by Night
wtf is a selfie? is that like, touching yourself or something?
Quote by K'Nuckles
Real talk I'd murder a curry bareback now

I made curry for dinner, it was amazing
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
And everything must pass
Only if you share that Parmesan risotto you made last week
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
And everything must pass
Quote by macaroni
Singapore is basically Malaysian, chinese and indian food, most of Asia has pretty good food though

And I love all 3! It's really different from what most people think of food from India or China though, which is why I didn't say Indian/Chinese food. And it's the only cuisine I've had dreams about.....a few weeks ago I dreamt about noodles and dessert I had 7 years ago and when I woke up I was just about ready to pack my bags and fly back for more.
cat
Quote by i_lovemetallica
Lol, fuck off m8....

We have wonderful food it's your fault if you ate somewhere shit or don't enjoy hearty winter comfort food

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Quote by EndTheRapture51
We have wonderful food it's your fault if you ate somewhere shit or don't enjoy hearty winter comfort food

Everywhere I went, pretty much had a side serving of cholesterol.

I got a pizza one night, and I tilted a slice on it's side, and a waterfall of grease literally came off it.
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
And everything must pass
Quote by EndTheRapture51

Not enough bbq's shrimps or something I guess.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Quote by EndTheRapture51

what the fuck are you on about there's literally no good british food at all
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one
Quote by K'Nuckles
Yo Slapsy hmu on haggis

Quote by Diemon Dave
Page 1 of 4