Hy! Here is my take on a new song of mine.

It's a really basic, short, intense song for fans of Citizen, Turnover, B&C, Pentimento, ...

Would be great if you could give me advices on how I can make it better, or what was really bad.

The only thing thats missing are the drums for the outro. (If someone could help me, this would be awesome).

As always C4C
Attachments:
EmoAlternative song.gpx
EmoAlternative song.gp5
Last edited by coheedisonfire at Nov 16, 2015,
Any way you could export as GP5? Not sure if thats possible with GP6 but saw this on the front page and was interested in listening
Pretty cool. Some tiny notes, I'd have those high C octaves on the intros rhythm track ring out (you probably play it like that already though). Also don't know what the labels mean, but some strong vocals would really round out some of the parts, like the section at bar 19. Thanks for sharing, thought it was cool, thanks for converting to GP5 for me. I did up some drums for the outro real quick just for an idea of what Id do there.
Attachments:
EmoAlternative song w drums.gp5
Thank your very much for the help with the ending sounds just like it was supposed to be :-). The C octaves normally ring out but it doesn't converted to gp5. I already made up some lyrics that flow not to bad with the instruments. Maybe if we will record it, I'll share it with you (if you want to). Thanks again man, I appreciate your opinion very much and keep up with your work. I love every one of your guitar pro songs you put up here!
Quote by coheedisonfire
Thank your very much for the help with the ending sounds just like it was supposed to be :-). The C octaves normally ring out but it doesn't converted to gp5. I already made up some lyrics that flow not to bad with the instruments. Maybe if we will record it, I'll share it with you (if you want to). Thanks again man, I appreciate your opinion very much and keep up with your work. I love every one of your guitar pro songs you put up here!

Thanks man, if you ever record it, just write on my profile. I dont venture here too often but Ill definitely see that at some point. Looking forward to hearing what type of vocals will go over it and thanks, appreciate the recognition lol!

Edit: Also listened to it another time just now. Just wanna say, wish there were people still posting songs like this on this forum, it's why I stopped coming here that often really, because I used to check this sub all the time.

To offer more suggestions, Id say consider for the 'Strophe' section, when it goes A - C - F then A - C - F - D twice to just make each progression A-C-F-D 4 times, because I liked it coming to that D chord. Also for the lead that starts at bar 51, I'd bend that E note up a half step and then back down, but that's just a little stylistic thing that you might already do.
Last edited by Mean Mr Mustard at Nov 18, 2015,