mint green with pickups covers and all are around 20$ (us dollar) from china, you just need to switch the knobs and pickups from pickguard to pickguard,

some sites i've used or recommend
axetremecreations.com
dragonfireguitars.com
wdmusic.com
qparts.com - for custom knobs and strap locks
guitarheads.net

or even though this was before my time i color corrected photos this is a lot of options you have with pearl, there is a lot more out there than just white pearl too, who would have think it , the only problem is that some of these you may have to re-drill the holes that attach the pickguard to the body. But other than that you're fine.

these all came from IKNMusic on ebay from china, they were designed for 6 bolt tremolos. The new colors they added were light blue pearl , pink pearl , mint green pearl and some psychedelic ones.

Last edited by Tallwood13 at Nov 16, 2015,
I don't see the "mint green" I see dirt and wear from years of hard playing. That kind of wear is a of a hard life spent making music. Bravo!

I have been playing gigs for 40 years and that includes lots of road trips. I still own guitars that I have had as far back as 1976 and while they have some unintentional dings and scratches I can't imagine the kind of heavy playing this guitar must have been through to get that beat up.

If you want your guitar to look like this just get out and play a lot. It will find it's way there naturally before you know it.
Yes I am guitarded also, nice to meet you.
Last edited by Rickholly74 at Nov 16, 2015,
Nice posting of those pick guards. I especially like some of the sparkle ones. thanks.
Yes I am guitarded also, nice to meet you.
Quote by Rickholly74
I don't see the "mint green" I see dirt and wear from years of hard playing. That kind of wear is a of a hard life spent making music. Bravo!

I have been playing gigs for 40 years and that includes lots of road trips. I still own guitars that I have had as far back as 1976 and while they have some unintentional dings and scratches I can't imagine the kind of heavy playing this guitar must have been through to get that beat up.

If you want your guitar to look like this just get out and play a lot. It will find it's way there naturally before you know it.

I guessed right, it's a relic. The body wear didn't look quite right to me. I think that the pickguard looks authentic though.

http://www.3rguitars.co.uk/black%20strat.htm
any you want the names of let me know, the jpeg of them for example are mostly pealoid , the two or three ugly ones were fake printed tortoise shells, they looked awful. the red tortoise was like a black pickguard with blood on it.

axetreme creations and all you'll get a million ideas from too, lots of good stuff to do to strats to push them further then they are but like cars or anything else in life it depends on how much we're willing to spend.