Yes
23 64%
No
5 14%
We Are Legion
8 22%
Voters: 36.
I can't help but cringe

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
we are [le]gion
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

"group"

"hacktivist"

"hacker collective"

yeah this is a #lylethread i can get behind
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one
They should just hack ISIS members Twitter accounts and make them all follow LADbible. They'll give up on life and disband within a week
The people reacting to it are just as bad, tbf.

Usually when I see them in the news, they're represented and represent themselves somewhat appropriately.

When it's just people randomly talking about them, then it becomes cringy.

Like this thread.

And most of raptures threads tbf, soz.

Quote by SMH07
They should just hack ISIS members Twitter accounts and make them all follow LADbible. They'll give up on life and disband within a week

Huehue.
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
Quote by SMH07

If anything it would justify further attacks
People have literally died as a result of Anonymous hacking. Years ago they were cringey, but they do pose a very serious threat.
Check out my band Disturbed
Quote by ali.guitarkid7 at #33685286
If anything it would justify further attacks

infLADels

Quote by slapsymcdougal
I voted we are legion, because

same
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
I find it hard to respect them in general. I think part of the problem is that a large amount of their non-core members are angsty teens/young adult btards. The other is for every cause that I somewhat support they'll rage another about something completely ******ed. They come across as somewhat pseudo intellectual imo.

As for their media appearances: ehhh, they have a formula they follow for the presentation that I think is gimmicky, but they could be worse.
RIP Gooze

cats
only because they use that stupid mask as a symbol. they would be way cooler if they never made any announcements or anything. I do appreciate some of what they stand for though.

also lyle you cringe at everything
Last edited by MeGaDeth2314 at Nov 16, 2015,
Quote by SMH07

Nah.
Find 10 of the most despicable and vocal feminazis and make them follow all of them.
N

I don't have a very positive opinion of them but I wouldn't call them cringey. I don't even know what you mean by "cringey" tbh.
cat
nerdy computer dudes remain just as cringey even after becoming a legitimate force of power

someone call the press
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Quote by StewieSwan at #33685290
People have literally died as a result of Anonymous hacking. Years ago they were cringey, but they do pose a very serious threat.

Like a direct result or they hacked some teenage girl and she was so embarrassed she killed herself kinda result.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by ErikLensherr
Like a direct result or they hacked some teenage girl and she was so embarrassed she killed herself kinda result.

The Ashley-Madison hack led multiple people to suicide.

I mean, they don't directly kill people, but they're definitely not just internet nerds that troll people anymore
Quote by StewieSwan

lol
My God, it's full of stars!
Quote by StewieSwan at #33686067

I don't see what they're gonna do to ISIS honestly.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by ErikLensherr

I think you're in the wrong thread
Quote by ErikLensherr

Ugh I hinted to it in the other thread
My God, it's full of stars!
The important thing is Imagine by John Lennon sucks okay
Quote by jakesmellspoo
Quote by ErikLensherr at #33686078

DDoS the camels

Fun fact: I used to be 'part' of Anonymous back when all they used to do was protest against Scientology. I was 15 and thought I was being cool and edgy but all we really did was make a mild annoyance in the middle of Sydney CBD and create infighting between those who just joined because it was a 4chan thing (tbh I was one of those at first) and people who'd latched onto the cause because they were actual victims of it.

50-100 people marching through the city wearing suits and Guy Fawkes masks seemed cool at first but it became cringey after a while. It's been interesting to see what the movement has become since then though.