Page 1 of 2
Have you found any grey hairs on your head yet? How old were you when you first discovered it? How many do you have now?

I've counted three grey hairs since I turned 20 years old.
Free Ali
i got a whole bunch of blonde sprouting up in my facial hair for whatever reason

it's way worse to tell you the truth
I get the occasional white moustache hair
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Couple very small patches (not even patches really) that I've had on the side of my head for years, I don't think they're related to age.

I should be way more grey from stress than I am. Hopefully I keep my luscious brown mop for many more years.

Altho I'd probably look hella good with salt and pepper
My God, it's full of stars!
My gf found a grey hair the other day, she found it very amusing, i didn't

i'm 21
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
im in my early 20's and i have very dark, black thick hair.

i have seen lots of blonde hairs in my beard and on my arms.

havnet seen any grey hairs though lol

yet
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

None yet.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
I've had a grey patch since I was 15 but over the last 18 months or so I've been finding greys in my beard an moustache every now and then. I'm 23.

If I kept my hair short I'd probably appear to have a receding hairline too. At some point in the next year or two I'm gonna have to make a decision on when to abandon longish hair gracefully.
going grey is pretty badass honestly

i can't wait till i look like this

oh yeah

Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

i've found dozens and i'm your age.

i'm going grey and also losing my hair.

fucks with me p bad
ayy lmao
My hair goes blonde in summer and then brown in winter but it hasn't gone grey yet

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
my hair is almost totally grey at this point heading toward white. don't care it's still mostly there. i can dye my hair can't replace it all that easy .

i started to really notice it in my early 40s. my wife just has a very few grey hairs (my fault i'm sure ), i guess they don' grey much in her family (her moms in her 70s and has very little grey hair.)
Quote by k.lainad

oh yeah

Yeah, the look is pretty cool, but then you get a looming thought in your head that you're getting older and that's not cool.
Free Ali
I found a couple of white ones in my beard not too long ago, they looked like fishing line. I'm 25. I'm more worried about my receding hairline
Quote by EndTheRapture51
My hair goes blonde in summer and then brown in winter but it hasn't gone grey yet

Are you a reverse ermine/stoat?

OT: No major ones yet, but I'm 19. If I do find one I'm getting rid of it and selling my hair immediately
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
I'll be 24 this month and I've never found a grey hair anywhere on me
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Quote by Pastafarian96
Are you a reverse ermine/stoat?

OT: No major ones yet, but I'm 19. If I do find one I'm getting rid of it and selling my hair immediately

My hair used to go total super-Aryan in summer. Or at least if I was somewhere warm for a couple of weeks, anyway.
I've been salt and pepper for many years, starting in my late 20's, but never really getting gray.

I'm like a more attractive version of George Clooney with actual muscles...
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
I'm 25 and I'm very salt and peppery at this stage. My beard is a shitshow, red on my chin, still black at my moustache, but grey/black everywhere else.
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
I first started getting noticeable gray hairs at 23, too many to count at 25 now.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Last edited by ErikLensherr at Nov 16, 2015,
25, but brown and beautiful.

just got rocked by REG though...

"Then I went to Jim Beam, that's when my face greyed "
i've found probably around like fifty shades of grey
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Quote by Baby Joel
i've found probably around like fifty shades of grey

real men should never mention that movie/book. sorry you'r on notice for your man card.
Graying in the facial hair doesn't start popping up until the 40s in my family. The hair on our heads doesn't start graying until our 50s.

Tbh, I kinda want the salt and pepper look at 40 something.

Balding is the main thing for me. My grandpa went bald at 18. My dad started balding in his mid 40s. I've got a thick head of hair at 25.
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie
i feel like you have an obsession with aubrey plaza.

Quote by WCPhils
at least we can all agree SGstriker is the woooooooooooooooooooooorst
Last edited by SGstriker at Nov 16, 2015,
Quote by monwobobbo
real men should never mention that movie/book. sorry you'r on notice for your man card.

greatest book I never read rt
Quote by monwobobbo

i'm not a man i am a baby
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Quote by ErikLensherr
I first started getting noticeable gray hairs at 23, too many to count at 25 now.

You might wanna hit up Dreadnought. It seems that he's found the Fountain of Youth. It's probably all that skateboarding.
Free Ali
24 and none.
Sometimes when I see a single strand sticking out it looks gray, but really it's just shiny. Shiny and beautiful. Not that I'd expect anything less.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Nothing is showing up yet, I'm 29. I've always been a late bloomer.
Quote by DQcrewmember
how do you ban people from posting in your threads?

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
You don't

Quote by Zaphikh
"Why are we here?"

"Plastic... asshole."
I started noticing them when I was about 20 and I've gotten a few more over the last six years.

I actually like them...
Quote by k.lainad

oh yeah

My beard looks pretty much like that, whenever I'm not to lazy to shave.
The hair on my head? little gray hairs here and there scattered about.
They've all been there for years.
If stress made gray\white hairs, Jimmy Page and I could compare hair color.
I'm 55.
See my profile pic, although that one is a few years old, this one is a little closer as far as the gray goes : http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/CodeMonk/pictures/personal/967658/
Last edited by CodeMonk at Nov 16, 2015,
Page 1 of 2