Page 1 of 5
heterosexual males, please update us on your qt or kiss targets. how is your current relationship? or, are you crushing on someone? do you stand a chance? how would you rate your boyish feelings? middle school flashbacks? twee pop? report your growth as individual or, more likely, your arrested development (you're in good company).

people other than heterosexual males, just chill
i kind of want to break up with my girlfriend but don't really bear her any real ill will. she needs a place to live and has a good research position set up for the summer. like, i want to be on my own a while but don't want to kick her to the curb

is semi-bad
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
I'm bisexual in a heterosexual relationship, can I still post? I hope I can because I've got a humble brag
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
I get asked this question a lot since I don't see my friends, like, twice a year- three times tops. My relationship is pretty much exactly the same.

Next Friday will be our two-year anniversary. I'm still very happy. Plus, she's become more attracted to me since I won that weight loss bet and that I'm continuing with that, so that's sparked it a bit more. The relationship is very hold-hands-in-public and sing-each-other-to-sleep kinda thing you'd expect from middle schoolers but we're okay with that.
Free Ali
Quote by BladeSlinger
i kind of want to break up with my girlfriend but don't really bear her any real ill will. she needs a place to live and has a good research position set up for the summer. like, i want to be on my own a while but don't want to kick her to the curb

is semi-bad

Dude, I think you should be talking to your gf about this.
Quote by DQcrewmember
how do you ban people from posting in your threads?

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
You don't

Quote by Zaphikh
"Why are we here?"

"Plastic... asshole."
chill

Quote by chrismendiola
The relationship is very hold-hands-in-public and sing-each-other-to-sleep kinda thing you'd expect from middle schoolers but we're okay with that.

love it
cat
ugh what a waste of an autumn
not even a kiss target tbh
hopelessly hopeful someone's just hopeless enough or whatever lol
</3
Quote by chrismendiola
I get asked this question a lot since I don't see my friends, like, twice a year- three times tops. My relationship is pretty much exactly the same.

Next Friday will be our two-year anniversary. I'm still very happy. Plus, she's become more attracted to me since I won that weight loss bet and that I'm continuing with that, so that's sparked it a bit more. The relationship is very hold-hands-in-public and sing-each-other-to-sleep kinda thing you'd expect from middle schoolers but we're okay with that.

ugh you're stunning
Quote by drunkseph
Dude, I think you should be talking to your gf about this.

I will eventually. no use in causing drama when we can't do much about it. she needs a place to live

eastwinn, there is but they're unlikely to come into play
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by chrismendiola
The relationship is very hold-hands-in-public and sing-each-other-to-sleep kinda thing you'd expect from middle schoolers but we're okay with that.

Be sure to keep that up

Complacency kills so many relationships. After the initial lust and glow of the relationship wears off, especially once people start living with each other, so many people fail to realize that you actually have to put work into a relationship, and that letting yourself be changed by that relationship (and your significant other) isn't always a bad thing.

That's not really directed at you. For some reason I just wanted to say that
My God, it's full of stars!
Quote by BladeSlinger
I will eventually. no use in causing drama when we can't do much about it. she needs a place to live

Kick her out of your place, more for whywefight innit
Free Ali
Quote by Eastwinn
i should text her

i did it
i try to be very nice to my exes
except the ones that suck
Quote by Eastwinn
yes, or, you can just chill

I'm going to post because I'm actually pretty happy right now

My gf and I went through a pretty rough patch about a month ago, we were really distant over the summer, and I honestly thought we were over. Lots of serious talk about what we're doing wrong and how we feel ect, and we basically had a week of minimal contact to clear our heads and see how we feel about things. We were both stressed out about stuff and after the sort of break we decided to stick with it for another few weeks and see how things go, seeing as we had this trip to Cardiff planned and it'd be a huge pain to sort out if we broke up (hotel rooms, seeing friends ect)

Well it went fantastically and I'd say we're now closer than we've ever been before. We both got pretty drunk after the concert at this cheap rock club, and spent the night dancing and hanging out with our close mates

We've still got some problems, both in the relationship and individually, but things are looking so much better for us :')
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
I heard through a shade 45 interview that David Banner (rapper) had a 6-year period that was pretty hard for him. A lot of celibacy, but the part that made me lol was him msaying "caught up in a day".

Basically, don't go stressing it, or looking for it when you don't want it. Especially when belt notches don't matter to you.

Assuming you're not a virgin, you'll have enough game to get something, so quit worrying
Last edited by Fat Lard at Nov 16, 2015,
Quote by Dreadnought
Complacency kills

Ах, так вы не пьете и не курите?
Хорошо для вас: вы здоровым умрете!
I'll kiss anybody if it gets me a job
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by BladeSlinger

is semi-bad

yeah but

a year from now there will be some other excuse as to why you don't wanna break up right then

then two years from now there is some other excuse and next thing you know, you've been dating for five years and she is wondering why you aren't engaged and starts talking to you about weddings and you don't have a good enough explanation as to why you don't want to marry after five years of minimal problems other than "I'm just not that into you" which is a giant dick move after so long

not to be on your case; I just remember us talking about this before. I am definitely not judging you but you seem like a very cool & dateable dude and it just doesn't make sense to perpetuate something you don't want and waste time for both of you. she could have applied to something else for the summer had you already broken up with her, but now she already has plans set around your shit together.
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

meh... My feelings are very uncertain

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
meh. against my better judgment i got into a fwb situation that was going great up until this week now it's full of uncertaint. im pretty sure she caught feelings (to be fair i might be also but im not going to act on said feelings for various reasons) and is scared of that because she broke up with her bf like a month before we started hooking up. so she is being a little bit avoidant the last few days which is annoying because im a very straight up person. So now there's uncertainty all over the place and she's acting weird (or not acting at all is what i really mean)

in fairness though i willingly stepped into it knowing something like this would probably happen. i've never been just fwb's with a chick and normally i wouldn't do that, but hey i was bored over the summer, she's mega hot, im in my physical prime and why the fuck not right. yolo. starting to think though that maybe if she just bails it would be best, but (v good) regular sex is nice and shes a cool chick when shes not being ever-so-slightly crazy

Quote by Xiaoxi

what happened to the hot white chick on the roads of california movie scene type deal there?
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Quote by Acϵ♠
but (v good) regular sex is nice and shes a cool chick when shes not being ever-so-slightly crazy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hKWmFWRVLlU

what happened to the hot white chick on the roads of california movie scene type deal there?

yep, still there... but we're getting into long-long term territory and I just don't know...

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Isn't she a UGer lol
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
she doesn't come here much >.>

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Eastwinn
i did it
i try to be very nice to my exes
except the ones that suck

what's the freckle count at now?
Quote by Xiaoxi

Might be time for you two to go your own ways.
Free Ali
Best explain yourself Chowzee

Quote by chrismendiola

god DAMMIT
My God, it's full of stars!
Quote by chrismendiola

woah now...we can't all be klainad
Quote by Dreadnought
god DAMMIT
LOL
Quote by Dreadnought
Best explain yourself Chowzee

She did make us watch mr robot so there's that

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Last edited by Xiaoxi at Nov 16, 2015,
Quote by Xiaoxi
yep, still there... but we're getting into long-long term territory and I just don't know...

are your parents cool with dating or even gettin hitched to a white chick lol?
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Quote by Acϵ♠
are your parents cool with dating or even gettin hitched to a white chick lol?
Well... we're taking a vacay early next year to meet my extended family so....

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Met a girl online. Not the first time I've done that but this is the first time I actually think it might go somewhere.

She bailed on our last date though. :/
Page 1 of 5