Had a chance to play one at my friends house today, it felt amazing. I'm building up cash atm to get a new guitar soon since i feel my squier is limiting me quite a bit it seems, and that kramer felt like a godsend. everything was easy as hell to play. Given the fact that these aren't too expensive brand new, i am searching for various opinions from you guys. Have you run into any odd problems/weird things? Im a bit skeptical because i mostly play punk rock and the floyd rose bridge seems a bit off for that. the only thing i had a bit of problem with was palm muting, im used to the spiky bridge on my squier so i instantly know where to hold my palm, on the kramer though there is nothing that tells me where my strumming hand is at so i constantly found myself looking down to get my hand in a good palm muting position. it might not seem like a big deal but it is if you're singing and playing. i feel like my hand will naturally get used to going to the right place after a while though. thoughts?
I'm a dirty fuckin' punk / i sell myself for a beer
What is your budget?
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
i currently have around $400
What did you like specifically like about the kramer?

I think that for $500 the best things you can get are mij Jacksons and ibanez prestiges. They can be found with and without tremolos. That is just me though.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7

Quote by trashedlostfdup

Quote by andersondb7

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
the action was great and the thinner neck really did make it a joy to play. found most of the things easier in general, it had a great feel.
Quote by Strobber
the action was great and the thinner neck really did make it a joy to play. found most of the things easier in general, it had a great feel.

You may like a jackson or an ibanez. Kramer make nice guitars, but the recommended mij Jacksons and ibanez prestiges would probably be better.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7

Quote by trashedlostfdup

Quote by andersondb7

****** NEW NEW NEW!