Soooo, some kid called my school a couple weeks ago and said he was gonna shoot the place up. They also made a snapchat where they were posting pictures of airsoft guns and had a countdown to today, saying today was the day they were gonna do it. Today comes, and almost every cop in town was parked outside of and patrolling our school. Here's a letter from our principal ----> http://www.brickschools.org/Portals/0/Schools/BTHS/BTHS%20Threat%20Ltr.pdf

Anyway, i'm curious to know what you all think of this.
If the shoe fits...
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
arrest the kid, fry him
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

>Brick

This stuff happens a lot after events, unfortunately. When I was in high school we had a bomb threat, and a couple month later had another one, but the guy wanted to distract the cops long enough to rob a bank.

He robbed the bank, but left his wallet/ID in his change of clothes behind the place. He almost had a good thing going.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
When I was in high school someone threatened to shoot up the school. We did the thing that you do when shit like this happens and went into lockdown. I had a dumbass substitute teacher in class that day who forgot to lock the doors. We didn't find out about that until the police department showed up to let everyone know things were ok, and our door just happened to be unlocked.

Also, someone tried to shoot up the nearby elementary school about four or five years back. He fired off a few rounds or something, but thankfully some construction workers managed to tackle him while he was reloading. Scary stuff.
Quote by Trowzaa
arrest the kid, fry him

Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
But yeah seriously, he should be arrested.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

This is the dumbing down of America. This seems to be the plateauing topic that we are able to muster on a national level. Fuck this noise.
Ах, так вы не пьете и не курите?
Хорошо для вас: вы здоровым умрете!
Make an example of him. Throw him in jail or something, that shit is getting less funny everyday.
Uncle aciD

&

The deadbeatS

Do What Your Love Tells You
Last edited by SFosterS at Nov 17, 2015,
reminds me of the 7 fake bomb-threats that occurred during 4 years at my highschool

like 3 of those bomb-threat alerts/fire drill got me out of tests/quizzes
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Quote by chrismendiola
Huh. I thought you were older than I.

unless it's a Billy Madison situation

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
Airsoft? What, was he going to shoot up the school with some Nerf darts lol.
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Bomb threats were a regular thing at my high school. I don't know why the hell people would always write them. It doesn't make anyone seem badass, it just gets you arrested.
Quote by k.lainad
reminds me of the 7 fake bomb-threats that occurred during 4 years at my highschool

Four years? We once had more than that in a like month. It was ridiculous. For some reason people blamed a guy I knew for them even though he was in 6th grade at the time. He ended up going to a different school for a few years.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by k.lainad

So you did the other 4 so as to draw suspicion away from yourself?
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Quote by matt bickerton
Your school's letterhead looks quite amateur.

Seriously.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Our faculty and staff members welcome students into the building each day to focus on academics,and to have comfort in knowing that they are secure.

This dude's in charge of an educational facility?

All reports received that may have the potential of compromising the safety and security of our school campus are taken seriously, and with extreme caution.

What the shit?