Hi everyone!

I'm making a study of Gibson 2015 innovations. Here is a short survey about the topic which doesn't take a long time to fill! Link to the survey: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/LTQCTTQ

I had to post it here because I'm a new member. Maybe after few posts I can send this also to the electric guitar thread!

Have a nice day!! - Gibsonizer
Welcome to the forum, that's going to be one short report with a survey full of fanboys. Gibson....innovative ....pfffft! I've heard it all now.

I'm just messing with ya. Best of luck with your studies.
My newest addition,
2007 Dean Cadi-KILL (Cannibal Corpse) Rob Barrett Signature model to see more of my gear visit my profile.
i really like gibson acoustic guitars and some of their electric guitars and basses, but their so-called innovations are mostly gimmicks, imo, which don't really bring anything to the party.

btw, years ago sam ash hollywood had a wall full of robo tuner guitars (they didn't have their new name yet), mostly les pauls. i asked one of the guys there why, as there were more of these than any other guitar in the place, and he said gibson made them take them. no one was buying them, and in the two plus hours i spent there on a busy weekend day, no one even picked one up. including me.
Quote by Skeet UK
I just looked in my Oxford English Dictionary and under "Acoustic Guitar", there was your Avatar and an email address!
Last edited by patticake at Nov 20, 2015,
Quote by patticake
i really like gibson acoustic guitars and some of their electric guitars and basses, but their so-called innovations are mostly gimmicks, imo, which don't really bring anything to the party.

btw, years ago sam ash hollywood had a wall full of robo tuner guitars (they didn't have their new name yet), mostly les pauls. i asked one of the guys there why, as there were more of these than any other guitar in the place, and he said gibson made them take them. no one was buying them, and in the two plus hours i spent there on a busy weekend day, no one even picked one up. including me.

Yeah, they geared those toward new learning musicians and touring/ club guitarists for obvious reason. I thought they were neat , the idea.. but I never went looking for them or tried em out... just saw the video for them on youtube. I'm not that lazy that I can't tune my guitar to whatever the song calls for... but, I have multiple guitars at various tunings from E standard to B standard and most of them with Floyds. Which is probably way I never went seeking them out.
My newest addition,
2007 Dean Cadi-KILL (Cannibal Corpse) Rob Barrett Signature model to see more of my gear visit my profile.