I'd say number 2 was the axe, tho that was a mixed song ant there's no way to know if the high pass filter you put yourself or the amp sim sounded like that on its own.

If it's the former then I stand by my guess that number 2 is the axe, tho it it's the latter and you only applied a very mild hpf on the second tone, than that's bias.

Are you another of the people who try to make it sound like bias sounds good?
'cause if that's the case know that I have a pretty bad opinion of your kind, stop doing that, you're hurting naive people's wallets and dreams.
Name's Luca.

Quote by OliOsbourne
I don't know anything about this topic, but I just clicked on this thread because of your username :O
Quote by Cajundaddy
Clue: amplifiers amplify so don't turn it on if you need quiet.
Quote by chrismendiola
I guess spambots are now capable of reading minds.
Quote by Spambot_2
I'd say number 2 was the axe, tho that was a mixed song ant there's no way to know if the high pass filter you put yourself or the amp sim sounded like that on its own.

If it's the former then I stand by my guess that number 2 is the axe, tho it it's the latter and you only applied a very mild hpf on the second tone, than that's bias.

Are you another of the people who try to make it sound like bias sounds good?
'cause if that's the case know that I have a pretty bad opinion of your kind, stop doing that, you're hurting naive people's wallets and dreams.
No Bias will never replace my Axe FX, but it's useful and sounds decent. The Axe is the intro to my youtube videos thats why it's so short. The bias recording was cause I did a review on it. If I record anything serious I'll use my Axe or better yet my Boogie!