An astrophysicist says he may have found evidence of alternate or parallel universes by looking back in time to just after the Big Bang more than 13 billion years ago.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/technology/study-may-have-found-evidence-of-alternate-parallel-universes/ar-BBmNQ3a?li=AAa0dzB&ocid=SK2IDHP

maybe Aliens are really visitors from another universe.

Unusual claims like evidence for alternate universes require a very high burden of proof," Chary noted in the study.

Also, this "glow" is probably some sort of dark matter/dark energy that is just not researched enough.

interesting
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

None of us has enough knowledge to discuss this meaningfully

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Quote by EndTheRapture51 at #33688722

yeah
Quote by EndTheRapture51

That usually doesn't seem to stop anyone when it comes to other subjects
Quote by EndTheRapture51

Yup.

I'm gonna wait until there's sufficient confirmation by a news source, followed by major internet buzz, and zero thinkpieces on why the discovery is trite/has been overblown. Basically, I'm gonna Higgs-Boson the shit out of this claim.
Quote by EndTheRapture51

Speak for yourself dummy, that article was elementary
My God, it's full of stars!
Damn near primary school shit, foo'.
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
Are you sure he actually discovered it, and an alternate universe him didn't use a transdimensional portal to give him the solution?
-Hey, I found this weird glow in space and I don't know what it is.
-Relax bro, let's just say it's a parallel universe or some complicated shit we can't explain.
From what I heard, our universe could be "just one big huge bubble." If this is true, then "our bubble" could be one of many bubbles all stacked against each other.

But because our universe is so huge, how can we tell where the "bubble's edge" actually is? The edge of our "bubble," oops, I mean "universe" would be difficult to detect.

ron666
Quote by k.lainad at #33688721
An astrophysicist says he may have found evidence of alternate or parallel universes by looking back in time to just after the Big Bang more than 13 billion years ago.

lol That right there confirms that he's talking out of his ass, the big bang is literally the dumbest theory I've ever heard .
Quote by MeTallIcA313
Guys, you heard Mr. Sacamano. No fun until racism is over.
Pft, old news.

You nerds don't even watch Star Trek
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Quote by yope
Please understand that we, as a community do not care
If only you knew this of your own threads.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger