Hey João1993 thanks for the feedback on my 100 Seconds Riffs.

Your song from the guitar part is pretty good. Bu you have to work on vocals, you have to be in tune and be more expressive.
Hey dude, I dig the guitar really pretty sounding. I think that the under expressed vocals sound "droney" but I have to say I really like that. Its got a smashing pumpkins kind of vibe to it. I like this. just curious is this recorded in one take? If so you need to sing louder. if you recorded as seperate tracks just simply turn the vocals up, as they are just barely audible. I get the tone and feeling but can only pick out a few words every once and a while because of the low volume. Good stuff overall.

C4C
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?p=33692090#post33692090
Quote by jedke
Hey dude, I dig the guitar really pretty sounding. I think that the under expressed vocals sound "droney" but I have to say I really like that. Its got a smashing pumpkins kind of vibe to it. I like this. just curious is this recorded in one take? If so you need to sing louder. if you recorded as seperate tracks just simply turn the vocals up, as they are just barely audible. I get the tone and feeling but can only pick out a few words every once and a while because of the low volume. Good stuff overall.

C4C
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?p=33692090#post33692090

thank you!
I did one take with vocals and playing guitar and then added a 2nd guitar playing the same chords.. yeah I think i need to start recording them separately so I can sing louder but I dont like singing without the guitar in my hands
The guitar parts in the track are quite good, but I agree that you have to work on your vocals. It sounds a bit out of tune, and is too low in the mix. I think you should start recording them seperate as you note above. You could also try and mess around with a capo and see if you can express yourself a bit better in another tuning?
Gear:
2011 Fender American Standard Stratocaster
2012 Tanglewood TW170

Boss Katana 100w 1x112
Line 6 HD500
Quote by wyldelife
The guitar parts in the track are quite good, but I agree that you have to work on your vocals. It sounds a bit out of tune, and is too low in the mix. I think you should start recording them seperate as you note above. You could also try and mess around with a capo and see if you can express yourself a bit better in another tuning?

well I tried today recording on separate track but it's very annoying because I'll have to know all the guitar parts structure and how many times I repeat them...
I screw up at singing sometimes I started singing less than 1 year ago and I haven't been practicing much
Thank you