We got a huge dump of snow today, where I live. The Northern region has a snowfall warning of 15-25cm of snow, and we have well over 10 inches, where we had zero snow on the ground this morning

If it is snowing in your area, do your part and help out seniors and the physically limited people that may not be able to clear the snow. It only takes a small patch of snow to slip or lose your footing, and a fall at older ages can be devastating or even fatal.

Offer your services, free of charge for those that are in need, that cannot do it

edit:

Joking around and shitposting is fun, but this is a pretty serious point I am trying to get across. You have no idea how much doing something as simple as shoveling someone's sidewalk/pathway and/or driveway could mean to them. It would save them a lot of pain and they would be very happy to know someone cares.

I don't have a lot of spare time myself, but I've been shoveling whenever I have the chance. Before work, after work, during my lunchbreak. 8pm-11pm. Doesn't matter. Just do something nice for someone that is unable to do it themselves
Quote by DonGlover

You look like a young Eugene Levy, but with a moustache.

Quote by slapsymcdougal
Quote by Dreadnought
Kicking a man when he's down, I'm proud of you

When they're down is the safest time.

Soundcloud
Sharks Stanley Cup 15-16
Sharks Stanley Cup 16-17,,,,?
Last edited by skylerjames13 at Nov 19, 2015,
Yes, father. See you next Sunday?
Quote by Overlord
It's not hard to be nice, but it's nice to be hard
Can I help some qt young girl in a wheelchair instead?
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by snipelfritz
Can I help some qt young girl in a wheelchair instead?

Age doesn't matter, if they have limited mobility help that sexy fox, that qt 3.14 or that paraplegic
Quote by DonGlover

Quote by slapsymcdougal
Quote by Dreadnought

Soundcloud
Sharks Stanley Cup 15-16
fuck old people.

and them goddamn cripples.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
'Straya - no need for snow warnings, we have to make sure the elderly are kept cool in the summers and warm in the winters though
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
I usually shovel driveways

But it's not snowing here yet because I don't live in a dumb place
Last edited by WCPhils at Nov 18, 2015,
Quote by WCPhils
I usually shovel driveways

But it's not snowing here yet because I don't live a dumb place

i thought you lived in PA?

mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
I condescendingly smirk at both of you from my perch in NYC.

Also ew I'm not helping old people.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Feels good never having to deal with snow

Still gotta deal with bullshit like defrosting windshields though smh
havent even seen snow in winnipeg yet

my neighbour is entirely made up of townhomes though, so our snow is shoveled for us
ggg1 ggg3

I don't even shovel my own driveway. I guess maybe I could pay the people who do it for me to shovel my neighbours' driveways also?

EDIT: Actually, never mind, I don't think anyone who lives in my area is too incapacitated to do these things. Though, I guess I couldn't know if they're sat in their houses all day.
Quote by Weaponized
Feels good never having to deal with snow

'Sno big deal, really.
Free Ali
Last edited by chrismendiola at Nov 18, 2015,
I slipped on a leaf and nearly fell headfirst into the street the other day. If it isn't snowing in your area please clear the leaves?
cat
Quote by guitarxo
I slipped on a leaf and nearly fell headfirst into the street the other day. If it isn't snowing in your area please clear the leaves?

Maybe try footwear that actually has traction. I'm apprehensive to believe somebody slipped on a leaf.

Free Ali
Quote by chrismendiola
Maybe try footwear that actually has traction. I'm apprehensive to believe somebody slipped on a leaf.

It was a wet leaf and I was walking down a slope

but I can't look fabulous in footwear that has traction, ugh
cat
Quote by guitarxo
but I can't look fabulous in footwear that has traction, ugh

I'm sure you look really fabulous slipping on everything.
Free Ali
Quote by chrismendiola
I'm sure you look really fabulous slipping on everything.

I will slip and fall into the arms of my lover you can't get more fabulous than that
cat
I'm still waiting for the day I see someone in real life actually slip over a banana peel.

That is all.
Quote by roger
I'm still waiting for the day I see someone in real life actually slip over a banana peel.

That is all.

been there done that

(I was 10 and asked my dad if it was even possible and he told me to try it so I did)
cat
Quote by guitarxo
been there done that

(I was 10 and asked my dad if it was even possible and he told me to try it so I did)

Lol.. Yikes!

I hope you didn't get hurt too bad.
Quote by soundgarden1986
NYC is probably the worst of the three

yeah, fuck you, erik.

why don't you go take one of those i heart ny shirts, ball it up, and shove it up your ass?

Quote by skylerjames13
We got a huge dump of snow today, where I live. The Northern region has a snowfall warning of 15-25cm of snow, and we have well over 10 inches, where we had zero snow on the ground this morning

If it is snowing in your area, do your part and help out seniors and the physically limited people that may not be able to clear the snow. It only takes a small patch of snow to slip or lose your footing, and a fall at older ages can be devastating or even fatal.

Offer your services, free of charge for those that are in need, that cannot do it

Contrary to some of the assclowns above, this is a great idea. If you can't be bothered to occasionally help out your fellow man, you aren't much of a person.
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
Quote by soundgarden1986
NYC is probably the worst of the three

Have you even been to Jersey though? I'd take NYC over that anyday.
Quote by Hal-Sephira

We all have the rights to be mad

So does you
Quote by Arby911

Contrary to some of the assclowns above, this is a great idea. If you can't be bothered to occasionally help out your fellow man, you aren't much of a person.

Glad somebody has a heart. In my town, there is a huge elderly population and since we're small, we don't have much funding for much, never mind a snow clearing service.

We have an online bulletin board group on facebook, and I posted in there letting people know that I am available to shovel their snow if they are a senior, or cannot do it themselves. I've gotten a lot of positive feedback and it's really nice to know that I'm doing something, helping out and they are appreciative of it.

I could charge money, since I'm definitely pretty broke after bills, but they can't do it themselves. I might as well do something good with myself, so I am offering this service free of charge

And to top it off, it's an awesome workout. Between playing rec hockey and shoveling snow, I've been getting a lot of exercise. It's great for my mind knowing that I'm helping out and it's great for my health.

You know, I really recommend people do this. It helps out others that really need it, and you benefit from it.

Especially with all this shit going on these days, do something nice. Do something good. Help someone out
Quote by DonGlover

Quote by slapsymcdougal
Quote by Dreadnought

Soundcloud
Sharks Stanley Cup 15-16
Quote by guitarxo

DC streets hostile to all modes of transportation

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
we don't even have snow. we don't even have elderly folk. so no?

altho a comedian sorta blew my mind away by explaining that you shouldn't look at an old person as an "old person", but just a regular person trapped in a shitty body. revolutionized my perspective
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
we don't even have snow. we don't even have elderly folk. so no?

altho a comedian sorta blew my mind away by explaining that you shouldn't look at an old person as an "old person", but just a regular person trapped in a shitty body. revolutionized my perspective

Then this obviously doesn't apply to you, especially when I said "if it is snowing in your area"
Quote by DonGlover

Quote by slapsymcdougal
Quote by Dreadnought

Soundcloud
Sharks Stanley Cup 15-16
Quote by Xiaoxi
DC streets hostile to all modes of transportation

Except Segways apparently.
cat