Hi

my E ukulele string is buzzing cause of those little round flat rings under that little thingy around which strings get wrapped when you tighten them.

the "little round flat rings" are loose and you can twist them around with finger, how do you fix it??

i'm 100% sure the buzzing is from them cause when i press them with my fingers and pluck the string there's no buzzing/rattling..

thank you
Had a similar problem once with a guitar- a little blu-tak under the ring held it in place.
You need to sit your ukulele down and have a heart to heart talk with it.
Try asking why it needs to be buzzing all the time and see if it can cut down to twice a week.
Maybe invite some friends around for an intervention.

Remember instruments, drink responsibly and never ever, drink and ukulele.
k bishes will anyone gimme the answer or you just gonna try to be cool by trolling
It's called a sphincter
You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore
Remove the little round rings unless the rings are square or triangular. If they don't serve any purpose and are just cosmetic I would say do that. If the rings that are round are there to secure the tuning pegs and are somehow managing to rattle :

remove all the strings take out the tuning pegs and the little rings that are round and reseat the round rings with glue . After the glue dries put back in the tuning pegs.

Teflon tape comes in handy for filling in gaps for things that are loose.

I hope this helps or that you can figure out a way to fix it by yourself. It shouldn't be too hard. It doesn't sound like a big problem. I've got 2 ukuleles which I enjoy.
Last edited by yope at Nov 19, 2015,
Quote by doggyxdxo
these little thingies

does anybody know the name of them so i can search it up?

turning peg ring or washer. or tuning post ...
Last edited by yope at Nov 19, 2015,
Quote by doggyxdxo
i had biology classes, you so funny

It was worth a shot

Sorry but I couldn't help you anyway because I know jack shit about guitars or ukuleles
You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore