Page 1 of 2
Have a top day lads, this one's for US.

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Is it sexism when I sort of sigh at this sort of thing because it looks a bit pathetic? Like, who actually gives a shit?
The record number of MEN dying from suicides as no one acknowledges their mental health issues give a shit RAB you shit lord.

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Quote by RAB11 at #33689805
Is it sexism when I sort of sigh at this sort of thing because it looks a bit pathetic? Like, who actually gives a shit?

Men care. If you are a man and you don't care you are a gender traitor and should be imprisoned.
#Men'sLivesMatter
I have nothing important to say

EDIT: Retract my position after reading this horrendous article:

http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2015/nov/19/international-mens-day-women-sexist

Good grief.

It’s all so transparently self-centred. It’s the impulse that drives your kids on Mother’s Day or Father’s Day to whine: “When will there be a Children’s Day?” Though at least the children have the excuse of being children and thus naturally self-obsessed and unable to spot that the world pretty much revolves around them already. But delightfully (and to keep this analogy spot on), there actually is an International Children’s Day. It’s on 1 June.

That won’t assuage your complaining spawn, of course. Because, like the grownups questioning International Women’s Day, they are probably asking: “When will I get someone to wait on me and bring me breakfast in bed and let me put my feet up and watch the telly? When will that happen? You know, apart from every single fucking day.” These people must be furious every day that isn’t their own birthday. “Why aren’t I getting any presents?”

I mean, I still don't think it's necessary but fucking hell. The guy closes it by choosing to 'celebrate' men, but only those affected by ovarian cancer in the females in their lives. I can't tell if he's serious or is trying to do some kind of reversal of roles to suggest that men only care about female issues as far as it affects them.
Last edited by RAB11 at Nov 19, 2015,
Happy Men's Day I guess. I'm gonna celebrate by cleaning my penis and then looking at my chest hair, both equally valid things to do on any other day, but today they are special.

Tbh I've found International Women's Day to be just as unnecessary. Same with AIDS and Breast Cancer awareness days.
Cheers pal but I'm still waiting on WHITE History Month.
Quote by RAB11

EDIT: Retract my position after reading this horrendous article:

http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2015/nov/19/international-mens-day-women-sexist

Good grief.

I mean, I still don't think it's necessary but fucking hell. The guy closes it by choosing to 'celebrate' men, but only those affected by ovarian cancer in the females in their lives. I can't tell if he's serious or is trying to do some kind of reversal of roles to suggest that men only care about female issues as far as it affects them.

The Graduiard is getting worse by the day

So for the last two International Women’s Days I have tried to highlight this stupidity. I have got up early, logged on to Twitter and searched for the phrase “International Men’s Day”, found every single person who has tweeted the question and responded to them all individually: “It’s 19 November.”

What a fucking loser. That article is almost as bad as that guy yesterday who branded the entire Western world racist for being sad about a dog dying.
I love the fact that he's a journalist who used the word "cheese-helmets" and I'm unemployed.

Also we need a flipside to Mother's Day: the Thank God That Bitch Is Senile, Dead, or Imprisoned Day, celebrated on the 9th of May.
Last edited by ali.guitarkid7 at Nov 19, 2015,
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
I love the fact that he's a journalist who used the word "cheese-helmets" and I'm unemployed.

tbf your user title is awesome possum
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
I ran into a cool parade in Istanbul on International Women's Day, bet our day doesn't have parades tho.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
National drink beer and walk around in your underwear day

Sounds good to me
Quote by Nelsean
Lil B, the young based god, has the ability to create music so profound, that others around him cannot even comprehend his magnificent verbal progressive nature.

Quote by The_Blode
^ oh hey y'all females...welcome !
Why is there not a Google Doodle to commemorate International Men's Day?
Quote by ali.guitarkid7

Also we need a flipside to Mother's Day: the Thank God That Bitch Is Senile, Dead, or Imprisoned Day, celebrated on the 9th of May.

that's 2 days after my mum's birthday

I couldn't celebrate that no matter how much I'd want to.
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Quote by jimihendrix6699
National drink beer and walk around in your underwear day

Sounds good to me

Back when I was captain all I asked from my men was their complete loyalty. If I had that, then for all I cared they could sit around the whole day drinking beer in their underpants.
Quote by GuitarGod_92
Back when I was captain all I asked from my men was their complete loyalty. If I had that, then for all I cared they could sit around the whole day drinking beer in their underpants.

quality episode
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
All gender issues are important, men's, women's, whatever else. Just because men may have it better over-all does not detract from issues like higher suicide rates, shorter life spans, lower academic performance, and others. In fact, I would suggest that ignoring men's issues is counter-productive for women. Problems men face create problems for women and vice-versa. I'm so past this adversarial bull-shit, work together, sit in a circle and sing Kumbaya. Peace.
Quote by SMH07
Cheers pal but I'm still waiting on WHITE History Month.

That's just called world history tbh.
Quote by M00NAGEDAYDREAM
"international _____ days" are stupid

As opposed to what?American days?
Quote by DardySon
That's just called world history tbh.

I bet you're also surprised that in Chinese schools they focus a lot more on Chinese history
Check out my band Disturbed
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
Happy Men's Day I guess. I'm gonna celebrate by cleaning my penis and then looking at my chest hair, both equally valid things to do on any other day, but today they are special.

BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by Eastwinn
i rarely ever hear about international days

Every day is an international day, none of them are nation specific...
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
Quote by Eastwinn
i rarely ever hear about international days

It's almost as if they're just made up by someone with no consequence...
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by Arby911
Every day is an international day, none of them are nation specific...

Today is international Thursday (my Tuesday)
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Happy steak and blowjob day! I got a blowjob this morning without even knowing what day it was
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
Checking in: did not clean my penis, did not look at my chest hairs. I did eat a tub of ice cream and then practiced my grunt for 10 mins.

It's past 12 anyway so now I'm gonna listen to some Katy Perry. Happy men's day errybody
fuk yea #MGTOW
speaking of days
Housewife day and International sandwich day is in the same date...
Last edited by fabianaryo at Nov 19, 2015,
Page 1 of 2