We have two whole isles dedicated to alcohol and about 3-4 displays to sell it around the store

Sometimes i love america
Quote by Nelsean
Lil B, the young based god, has the ability to create music so profound, that others around him cannot even comprehend his magnificent verbal progressive nature.

Quote by The_Blode
^ oh hey y'all females...welcome !
I remember when I first heard them talking about this I was like "pfft, like that'll happen any time soon..." and shit. Now I'm glad to eat crow

Finally, I'm not bound by stupid LCBO 9pm closing times.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
when will I be able to buy a bottle of vodka at 7-11 and dump it into my slurpee, pay and leave?
Quote by Night
wtf is a selfie? is that like, touching yourself or something?
Quote by Wiegenlied
when will I be able to buy a bottle of vodka at 7-11 and dump it into my slurpee, pay and leave?

That'll be the day.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
nice

not like the beer store had a decent selection to begin with lol although i would make the journey if they brought back muskoka dark ale i miss that shit
Quote by MinterMan22
nice

not like the beer store had a decent selection to begin with lol although i would make the journey if they brought back muskoka dark ale i miss that shit

>decent selection

>drinks muskoka.

But why.

I usually buy beer at the LCBO because FUCK the Beer Store. It's owned not by a single Canadian company, severely limits what craft brewers can do. Fuck em. I'm so glad that stupid store is closing.
Quote by MetalGS3SE
This is the best idea I have ever heard. Ever.

Naedauuf for president people.

Meh, sometimes the Beer Store had beers in stock that you would probably have to order from the lick bo so I didn't hate it that much.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I remember when I first heard them talking about this I was like "pfft, like that'll happen any time soon..." and shit. Now I'm glad to eat crow

Finally, I'm not bound by stupid LCBO 9pm closing times.

lol, if you think you can go into your local 24h Metro or Sobeys and buy booze at 1am i think you're going to be disappointed
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Quote by Acϵ♠
lol, if you think you can go into your local 24h Metro or Sobeys and buy booze at 1am i think you're going to be disappointed

Don't tell me it's just gonna be something stupid like a mini LCBO kiosk inside Loblaws or something...

Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Quote by naedauuf
>decent selection

>drinks muskoka.

But why.

I usually buy beer at the LCBO because FUCK the Beer Store. It's owned not by a single Canadian company, severely limits what craft brewers can do. Fuck em. I'm so glad that stupid store is closing.

ill fight you their lager kinda sucks not gonna debate that but i didn't care for lager much to begin with dark ale was life come at me
Quote by MinterMan22
ill fight you their lager kinda sucks not gonna debate that but i didn't care for lager much to begin with dark ale was life come at me

I really tried to like Muskoka since its Ontarian and I'd like to support local beers, but every single one of their beers I tried are all gross. No lie, Detour was the nastiest beer I've ever had hands down. I bought a 6-pack and couldn't even finish the first beer. I tried others too, and while they weren't AS bad, they weren't good. I actually just went to a craft beer fest a few weeks ago and tried them again.. Just nope, dog. Just. Nope.
Quote by MetalGS3SE

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Don't tell me it's just gonna be something stupid like a mini LCBO kiosk inside Loblaws or something...

i dont know exactly how it'll work but im imagining something like the wine rack lol i mean this is ontario we're talking about after all

Quote by MinterMan22

rickards red is the goat, ainec. sleeman honey brown and waterloo amber ale are up there too for mainstream beer
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

Quote by naedauuf
I really tried to like Muskoka since its Ontarian and I'd like to support local beers, but every single one of their beers I tried are all gross. No lie, Detour was the nastiest beer I've ever had hands down. I bought a 6-pack and couldn't even finish the first beer. I tried others too, and while they weren't AS bad, they weren't good. I actually just went to a craft beer fest a few weeks ago and tried them again.. Just nope, dog. Just. Nope.

Detour is Satan's piss.

I'd rather drink Mill St. and I hate most of their beers too.

Quote by Acϵ♠
i dont know exactly how it'll work but im imagining something like the wine rack lol i mean this is ontario we're talking about after all

I'd be so sad.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Quote by Wiegenlied

I can do that at every local gas station in my town

As long as I don't get into a car afterward, those cashiers are narcs.
Quote by stratkat
I can do that at every local gas station in my town

As long as I don't get into a car afterward, those cashiers are narcs.

wtf tho you could be drinking that a home. but if you're walking then your outside with an alcoholic beverage and possible public intoxication. as long as your sober buying it it really isn't a huge deal
Quote by Night
wtf is a selfie? is that like, touching yourself or something?
after reading up on it, my fears are confirmed lmao. it's all still LCBO-controlled, not unprivatized, so grocery stores won't be selling booze after 10pm. Even the 24h grocery stores. Soooo who really cares all this does is save you a (usually very very short trip) from grocery shopping to the lick.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
Bitches be Crazy.

Lick bo is closer than the grocery store for me...

Damn it. FUCK YOU ONTARIO
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Quote by Acϵ♠
after reading up on it, my fears are confirmed lmao. it's all still LCBO-controlled, not unprivatized, so grocery stores won't be selling booze after 10pm. Even the 24h grocery stores. Soooo who really cares all this does is save you a (usually very very short trip) from grocery shopping to the lick.

I work part time in a grocery store
Quote by MetalGS3SE

Dont you hate how long old people take to fucking get their coupons and change out?

Dirt worst.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Yea I would've gotten fired day 1 if I worked a till. I work in Produce. The chillest dept in the store. Got ur veggiez bruh

The only crazies we get are the weirdo organic foods people. Even then, they're usually nice just weird. I think in the 7 years I've been there I've actually only told off (like straight up "fuck off" kind of thing) maybe 3-4 customers in my dept.

Completely off topic, though
Quote by MetalGS3SE

Last edited by naedauuf at Nov 19, 2015,
i was a cashier at a longo's when i was in high school, it was okay cuz i worked with qt's and they all wore those tna pants
Quote by yellowfrizbee
Bitches be Crazy.

rickards is great not my absolute favourite but yeah. never had sleemans and it's probably cause i imagine it tasting like al capone's balls after all those try-hard commercials they keep running

Quote by Acϵ♠

lmao of course

my local wine rack literally has just 4 different brands i can choose from. can't imagine this being any better tbh
fuck you mint you go to the lcbo and get some sleeman honey brown or sleeman dark you judgmental dickhead
Quote by yellowfrizbee
Bitches be Crazy.

Quote by naedauuf
Yea I would've gotten fired day 1 if I worked a till. I work in Produce. The chillest dept in the store. Got ur veggiez bruh

The only crazies we get are the weirdo organic foods people. Even then, they're usually nice just weird. I think in the 7 years I've been there I've actually only told off (like straight up "fuck off" kind of thing) maybe 3-4 customers in my dept.

Completely off topic, though

All about the meat dpt bro

Ive had some..interesting customer encounters too lol
Quote by Nelsean
Lil B, the young based god, has the ability to create music so profound, that others around him cannot even comprehend his magnificent verbal progressive nature.

Quote by The_Blode
^ oh hey y'all females...welcome !
Quote by MinterMan22

all lager kinda sucks tho

dont worry im down for the scrap team muskoka
Congrats

Also lager is gr8 ok?

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo