Page 1 of 2
i heard the other day trump is like, the most popular nomination of all time rn by some rubric

lol
just make them wear little stars on their jackets
nbd, just so people can be aware
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Quote by Hydra150
just make them wear little stars on their jackets
nbd, just so people can be aware

a little moon as well
can someone just push this guy into a blender or something

one without the top on ofc, murder shouldn't be tidy.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
whoops read the comments

wth guys
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
what's funnier is that i've apparently hit my washingtonpost article limit for the month (cause i live by washington so obvs im gonna use it but lol @ money hahh) and if you try to view an article it comes up with a 'you have to subscribe' page thing, but if you cancel the webpage from loading fully, you can see the whole article anyway

lol wp get with it this isn't 03 anymore
will someone carry me across ten thousand miles under the silence
Quote by bradulator
I thought everybody was supposed to have an ID on them?

i have to have id, but i don't think you have to have it on your person all the time (unless driving or at an airport or something)
idk tho
will someone carry me across ten thousand miles under the silence
Police will give you a hard time if you don't have an ID to show but as far as I know its not illegal if youre just walking around.
No, you're not required to have an ID just to be standing around.

Trump is just beautiful. He's making the Republican party into the ugly monster we all knew it was.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by bradulator
I thought everybody was supposed to have an ID on them?

You don't unless you're going to drive or buy alcohol. Also IDs don't usually mandate you identify your religion.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
can anyone think of other ethnoreligious groups that have had to do that

anyone

Jews before WW2 in Germany, for one.
Quote by TobusRex

smh ali hmu
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by TobusRex

axel is that u
Quote by CaptainCanti
it wouldn't surprise me if UG goes down within the next couple months, along with other privately owned sites

December 14, 2017
Trump's main game is getting attention...

...and it seems to be working on all of us.
and harry doesn't mind if he doesn't make the scene
Quote by Baby Joel
what's funnier is that i've apparently hit my washingtonpost article limit for the month (cause i live by washington so obvs im gonna use it but lol @ money hahh) and if you try to view an article it comes up with a 'you have to subscribe' page thing, but if you cancel the webpage from loading fully, you can see the whole article anyway

lol wp get with it this isn't 03 anymore

I'm subscribed and I mentioned this (and the ads that crash my browser) yesterday in a feedback form
cat
Trump's working those headlines like he has been for 6-8 months now. The man is a political genius, and it's working. I mean here we are talking yet again about Trump and what he's said this time.
Quote by Overlord
It's not hard to be nice, but it's nice to be hard
there's no way this guy could get any more support from republicans than he's currently got right

right

like seriously by now the stupid shit he says isn't even funny
I'm sure he does, I'm sure he thinks a lot of really stupid things.

A lot of people think a lot of really stupid things, I'm sure.

The main problem here is that a lot of people are giving a lot of credence to the really stupid things Donald Trump thinks.
Muslims have displaced Latinos as the right wing's scapegoat, thanks for taking the hit guys
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
He has just lost my non-existent vote.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by -tempest- at #33691040
he's not going to do any of it, i don't why people still think he's serious lol.

Yea he's just talking out his ass to get the close minded conservative vote.
Trump is gonna be president lolAmerica

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Quote by MeTallIcA313
Yea he's just talking out his ass to get the close minded conservative vote.

Yeah. Fear sells as much as sex does.
Quote by TobusRex

I think we should make the wear a cresent moon and stars on their chest and then after that begin rounding them up and placing them in camps.
Quote by WaterGod
I think we should make the wear a cresent moon and stars on their chest and then after that begin rounding them up and placing them in camps.

No no no you should "relocate" them to the east.
Quote by Baby Joel
[...]if you try to view an article it comes up with a 'you have to subscribe' page thing, but if you cancel the webpage from loading fully, you can see the whole article anyway

Lol, I remember figuring that out awhile back on a different site. Good times.

That's all I have to contribute right now.
Quote by Jesus
Gaza Strip- home. At least it was before I fucked ereythang up...
he's literally taking every chance he can to stir the pot, i'd say his plan is to troll all the way to office. just have a laugh at it. even if he gets office, its not like he'd do anything he championed anyways. same with every other recent president.
Page 1 of 2