I use a Hartke Kilo with twin AK410 cabs.... personally I love it.
I have a lot of diversity with this set up, it keeps up with twin Marshall stacks and the range of tone manipulation is terrific.

Do you have any Hartke gear? How do you like it?
i don't have any personally, but i'd definitely recommend them. maybe if i go beyond my budget thrift store trace elliot combos i'll finally get a set, but then there are all the fancy aguilar bits...

there's too much cool stuff to get into

hartke i find emphasizes good things in the signal where it's not just a bassy rumble and there's a natural character in the high end which sets it apart from some others in that price range
Quote by Kevätuhri
Hail isn't too edgy for posts, posts are not edgy enough for Hail.

Quote by UseYourThumb
You win. I'm done here.
i don't own any hartke gear, but i was quite impressed with the LH1000, and the hydrive cabs are pretty sweet, too; in fact, i'm considering buying hartke stuff. i wasn't a fan of their all aluminum cones in the past, too bright for me, but their newer stuff just rocks.
Quote by Skeet UK
I just looked in my Oxford English Dictionary and under "Acoustic Guitar", there was your Avatar and an email address!
Quote by patticake
i don't own any hartke gear, but i was quite impressed with the LH1000, and the hydrive cabs are pretty sweet, too; in fact, i'm considering buying hartke stuff. i wasn't a fan of their all aluminum cones in the past, too bright for me, but their newer stuff just rocks.

I have to take a look at their new stuff then. I agree on the older stuff--a bit too sterile sounding for my tastes as a player. Their cabinets and cabs are very well built. We had one on the studio I used to frequent that took a great deal of abuse from students and still worked on.
I'm not a fan of the old aluminum cones either. That's why I went with the AK series cabs. Paper cones, they sound great... especially for the music I play.
Until recently I used a VX3500 bass combo and paired with the sansamp bass driver, it was one of the best tones I've ever achieved or heard live. I used an LH500 and a Hydrive 4x10 and was not impressed at all. Switched back to the old combo and loved it until a touring band blew the cab and the head recently died.
Black Ox, what about the LH500 & Hydrive 410 you didn't like? I haven't had a chance to try a Hydrive cab.
Quote by DeezerButler
Black Ox, what about the LH500 & Hydrive 410 you didn't like? I haven't had a chance to try a Hydrive cab.

They seemed to have a "scooped" sound that I couldn't work with. That rig sounded great when I was in a country band, but it just doesn't fit what I need now. Even with a different head, I was still struggling to get a tone I wanted with the hydrive cab.
I've got an HA3500. Lovely wide range of tones and bags of volume for very little money. The downside is that it weighs more than my speaker cabs. I've also got a 10" Kickback combo which will just about do for rehearsals and works as a stage monitor if you dial the bass back a bit but which I use for semi acoustic stuff in the main. No problems with any of the gear so far.