Page 1 of 2
So earlier today I was driving to Cookout to get my lunch. Cookout is a fast-food location that specializes in $5 trays of food. They are very reasonable with prices and the quality is pretty good too. I usually get an original style chicken sandwich tray, with a honey mustard chicken wrap, a chicken quesidilla, a half-sweet half-unsweet tea, and a side order of chicken nuggets. It all comes out to $6.38 USD and it is a pretty good deal, fills me up too.

Before you get to the Cookout building there is a turn lane at a stop light that takes forever to let you move. As I am waiting I notice a car pull up behind me. I often like to examine who is behind me just like how some people like to "people watch". But I find myself entranced by this person for a few moments, because she is absolutely captivating.

Now I do not consider myself a pervert, but I appreciate females. You chaps and chapettes know that I am a Christian man, and I think that God was really showing off when he made females. Anyway.

We have to wait in this lane for a little so I get to examine this lass and her car for a little while. She has a parking tag for one of the local high schools around here. The same school I spent junior and senior year at, actually. I presume she was able to get out of the school for lunch break and she quickly head over to Cookout. I do not blame her, the food at our local public schools is pretty unsavory. The car she is driving is a newer-model Honda Civic.

We eventually get to the Cookout building. It has a dual drive-through, so there are essentially two lanes that go to two separate pick-up windows. The windows are on two different sides, though. The lanes themselves are parallel. I was hoping she would get in the lane beside me but she had to go behind me, as the other lane was full.

I eventually get to the window on the other side of the building and how Cookout has it set up, I cannot see the lass behind me. The window is around a corner on the building. I come to realize that I will probably never see her again, but that is okay because small glimpses and moments like this happen all the time and I am glad that I just got to see someone as bright and youthful as I am.

I am working at the music store today. Most of the people I come in contact with are not my age. I rarely see another young adult here. So I am not savoring and lusting after this lass, but rather easing my eyes. And I am sure that sounds terrible, and out of respect for those other people, I should say that I have high standards. And well I should, I am not dating a middle-schooler or a 30 year old. Or any other person of extreme difference. I graduated high-school in 2013 and was around a few months or more younger than a lot of my classmates.

Anywho, I eventually get my food and have to drive off and I get to a stop light right beside the Cookout building, and I need to turn right. The people at the food window go as quick as they can but not quicker than that light usually is, so I part with my musings about that lass.

While waiting at the stoplight, she drives up behind me.

Part Two?
Last edited by Will Lane at Nov 20, 2015,
That was the most drawn-out story I've ever read. You coulda just said "I saw a woman and she was very attractive" and it would have sufficed. Who cares how much you paid for your food, that she drives a Civic, or your opinion of some fast food joint? Jeez.
Free Ali
Free Lard
Last edited by chrismendiola at Nov 20, 2015,
1: you graduated in '13 meaning you are 20ish
2: you think she is a student at a high school getting lunch off campus
3: "I do not consider myself a pervert"

ok
will someone carry me across ten thousand miles under the silence
tl;dr
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Quote by Baby Joel

ok

i dunno the ages of high-schoolers, but a 20 year old dating an 18/17 year old isn't too weird
Quote by Baby Joel

ok
Quote by Bladez22
i dunno the ages of high-schoolers, but a 20 year old dating an 18/17 year old isn't too weird

I turned 20 late September. Also some more explaining to come.
Quote by Bladez22
Part two? you writing a novel or something?
Glad you asked.

We both turn right and have to drive up the highway some. Eventually I end up in the turn lane again, to turn left. To get to the school, however, she has to go straight. Of course I am not actually a pervert so I have to think about things like: "I wonder if she is too young for me" or "I wonder if she is mature". I would not normally date a high-schooler and I have not yet while being graduated, but I have met one other lass in particular who was very mature at the time she was in high school, her senior year as well. She is just a year younger than me. Often I value age because it shows maturity. Generally high schoolers are not mature and too young, so I usually dismiss any girl from that field. But I always wonder about exceptions. Maybe this girl in the civic was an exception.

Elsehow, she has to drive past me as I am waiting in the turn lane. As she drives past I read her license plate tag which reads "2LUVGOD". I jokingly thought, "She would be perfect for me!" but also thought that most young adults do not normally have the funds for a new Honda Civic so it is probably her parent's car and their tags. But I never could really know. In fact I do not know anything about her personality, maturity, actual age, etc. So she is dismissed. But a part of me always wonders, with situations like this.

I wonder what she thinks. The other party. I always get dumbfounded and think, "wow she's pretty" as I freeze for a few moments like an old-style cartoon character. But what does she think?

She was probably just thinking about how little time she has to get back to school, it is only about 25 minutes for lunch I think. Maybe she was thinking about her food, she started eating on the drive back and did not wait, I do not blame her. Maybe she was thinking about her boyfriend that is much more suited for her than I would be.

But just maybe she was thinking about the chap in the shoddy Ford Ranger in front of her. Maybe she gazed into my review mirror and thought about who I was. Maybe she noticed that I noticed her existence. Maybe she thought,

"Wow, what a pervert."

After a while, she has long driven ahead and I am still sitting in the turn lane. This whole event however lasted about 5 minutes so I had gotten used to looking in my rear-view mirror, so a few moments after she was gone I looked into my rear-view mirror to examine who was behind me again. The girl in the civic was replaced with a lady who was definitely too old for me, was morbidly obese, and seemed to need some help.
Quote by chrismendiola
That was the most drawn-out story I've ever read. You coulda just said "I saw a woman and she was very attractive" and it would have sufficed. Who cares how much you paid for your food, that she drives a Civic, or your opinion of some fast food joint? Jeez.
Paid endorsement, obviously.
Quote by Bladez22
I'm really glad I read this non-story
Thanks!

ITT talk about your own missed connections
Quote by Will Lane
Glad you asked.

We both turn right and...

stupid story but this made me laugh
Quote by Will Lane
Of course I am not actually a pervert

nothing you have said supports this claim

Quote by Will Lane
The girl in the civic was replaced with a lady who was definitely too old for me, was morbidly obese, and really needed some help.

you sound like a judgemental asshat
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one
Quote by K33nbl4d3
nothing you have said supports this claim

you sound like a judgemental asshat

3 years is really pushing it for me. But is 2ish years really that concerning? It is about maturity to me. Plenty of married couples are over 2 years in age range.

And I mentioned that lady in the white car who, given the benefit of the doubt, is surely lovely in her own way but physically the difference was stark.
I don't think it's weird because of the age range, it's just weird if you aren't in high school yourself
cat
Quote by guitarxo
I don't think it's weird because of the age range, it's just weird if you aren't in high school yourself
TBH I think so too. The girl would really need to be an exception as I said.
Missed connections... this one time, I was going to Manchester, and I had to change at Preston, but the train was late, and instead of 5 minutes, I had to wait for half an hour.

In fucking Preston. fml
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
This is all very depressing and a reasonable justification for self inflicted global extinction events.
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
Quote by Eastwinn
hope you got a large drink cause yr thirsty af

lol

What a surprise, a creepy overly sexual Christian
My God, it's full of stars!
I travel on public transport for about an hour each way to work and the journey has me using two trains and two buses and zipping past a lot of people

I see "omgosh wow" type people pretty much every other moment. shit is so tedious, that I kinda want to settle down with someone so I can just go to myself "i'm monogamous so let's disregard everyone else now" and then magically be immune to that "missed connections" feel.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
your more than a little out of high school at this point. dating high school chick not a good plan. 0fen fathers take a dim view of this. i also fail to see how this is a failed connection. you saw a girl in a car at the same fast food place you were at. if that counted then i'd have an almost endless supply of stories. got news for you they all don't want you
buds i'm 21 and i'm dating an 18 year old rn who just started uni, i even went to her hs graduation like chill
Oh, I have a story regarding a missed connection. I'll keep mine shorter than TS.

So, I'm with my family visiting my brother who happens to live like 4 hours away. One of the things my family likes doing is hitting up antique markets because you can find some pretty cool shit in them. So, we visit this one in particular, and behind the counter is one of the most stunning women I have ever laid eyes on. She had this really understated "girl next door" vibe that was driving me crazy. So, I'm perusing around the place, and I find a couple of things I liked, so I took them to the counter, and struck up a nice conversation with her. Turns out we attended the same university that happens to be on the complete other side of the state, and we're both around the same age as well. She graduated, I did not. Anyways, we talked for a while, but I had to leave because my family was waiting on me outside.
I've thought about going back to that antique mall the next time I visit my brother and striking up another conversation...she was nice, talkative, and stunning...
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie
i feel like you have an obsession with aubrey plaza.

Quote by WCPhils
at least we can all agree SGstriker is the woooooooooooooooooooooorst
If it comes to $6.38 it isn't a $5 tray. Whole story is clearly fake.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by SGstriker
Oh, I have a story regarding a missed connection. I'll keep mine shorter than TS.
You could've written "War and Peace" and this still would be true.
Quote by Spidey93
You could've written "War and Peace" and this still would be true.

Touche'
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie

Quote by WCPhils
Once upon a time somewhen I was somewhere doing something and I looked at an attractive girl and she looked at me but then because there was stuff to do so I never got to marry her or anything.
I have nothing important to say
Quote by JackSaints
Once upon a time somewhen I was somewhere doing something and I looked at an attractive girl and she looked at me but then because there was stuff to do so I never got to marry her or anything.

Riveting. 10/10. Would read again.
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie

Quote by WCPhils
Now I do not consider myself a pervert, but I appreciate females. You chaps and chapettes know that I am a Christian man, and I think that God was really showing off when he made females. Anyway.

gonna get whiplash smh so much
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Part 3: My name is TS and today the most strangest thing happened. I was on my way in my large ford ranger, that is an american car. But not the continent america, no it is a united states car from the country united states. I was driving in my ford ranger from america, and was stopped at a light. And well the most strangest thing happened. You remember the lass from my past two novellas. Well I'm not a pervert but I looked out my window and she was stopped in the lane next to me. Well I didn't want her to think I was a pervert so I didn't look at her again, but I wondered what she was thinking, whether she thought I was a pervert, or had even noticed me.

Then the lights changed and I drove straight but she turned. I wonder where she was going. thinking about this lass made me horny, so I started jacking off. I had one hand on the stick and one hand on my stick if u know what I mean. I used my knees for steering, as I was used to eating $5 american dollar cookout trays and was used to this. I was also hungry so I decided to go to cookout who specialize in $5 foodtrays. I drove in the drive through and ordered. Because of how the drive through is set up the cashier couldn't see what I was doing. This was good cause I didn't want them to think I was a pervert.

I started driving and was heading back to wherever the fuck I work when I noticed behind me, the same lass from before. Well I was staring so intently at her in my rearview mirror. jerking. stroking up, down, up down, all the while staring. Suddenly she saw me, our eyes met. I quickly looked away cause I didn't want her to think I was a pervert, but the thought of her thinking I was a pervert turned me on so much, i couldn't hold any longer. I came. I pushed down on the pedal as I did, the engine roaring as I climaxed. My north american car rocketed through the T-intersection in front of me, launched as it hit the curb and flew straight through the large bay windows of the local Mac Donalds.

I looked up from the destruction around me and realised with dismay that the lass had turned at the intersection and continued on, never to be seen again.
Quote by Mr E Meat
this is your brain

this is your brain on RT

Quote by Standard_A440
Given that you reside in the shade of the natural light of reason, I will defer doing your homework to you.
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie

Quote by WCPhils
Quote by Bladez22
James Blunt is beautiful

I was trying to figure out which song has the same premise of the story and it had been bothering me since I read the thread until you mentioned James Blunt in some other thread. Cheers.
Free Ali
Free Lard
Page 1 of 2