Page 1 of 7
Country music is awful - I know way too many people who can listen to it for 8+ hours easily.

People should have to take a basic competency test of intellect and score in the top 50% in order to be legally allowed to vote.

Reading is a far more entertaining hobby than video games; you just need to find the types of books that interest you.

About 30%-40% of drivers are so bad, they should have their liscneces revoked almost indefinitely. Expand public transportation services across the board to accomdate this and reduce road accidents significantly with fewer idiots on the road.

Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Quote by genghisgandhi
only one of those is controversial

k

- people should be incentivized (monetary) to get a sterilization
- closing borders similar to japan seems incredibly successful
- raising minimum wage will not fix all these issues
- mcdonalds workers should not make 15 an hour. you should not be supporting a family while working there
- universities should not offer useless degrees
- universities/post secondary education should be free.
- people should have to take some sort of martial art as a kid
- people should be fined for being/staying over weight/unhealthy.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)

none of those are really controversial either, and the ones that are are really beholden to however you define the terms (what does successful mean?)

shit thread
I think Men should be allowed to Go Their Own Way

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Quote by k.lainad
k

- people should be incentivized (monetary) to get a sterilization

lol

- closing borders similar to japan seems incredibly successful

lol

- raising minimum wage will not fix all these issues

lol

- mcdonalds workers should not make 15 an hour. you should not be supporting a family while working there

lol
- universities should not offer useless degrees
lol
- universities/post secondary education should be free.

lol
- people should have to take some sort of martial art as a kid
lol
- people should be fined for being/staying over weight/unhealthy.

lol
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
1. i think it is okay at age 20 graduated to date someone aged 18 that is still in high school only if the latter person in particular is mature and considered an exception among the chaff of dumb teenagers, the two individuals judging the social remarks and thoughts about the two being together and weighing each facet of the relationship honestly and critically

2. oatmeal raisin cookies are better than chocolate chip
Bacon sux
Dance in the moonlight my old friend twilight

Quote by metal4eva_22
What's this about ****ing corpses? My UG senses were tingling.
Steak sux

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
Mutton sux

Quote by k.lainad
you should not be supporting a family while working there

I'd venture to guess that every McDonald's employee trying to support their family on minimum wage would agree with you on this one. No one wants to work for them. A job at McDonald's happens because you've made some mistakes and are desperate for assistance.

Oh yeah, mine: People who don't want the lower class to catch more breaks should be taken outside of town and shot.
Last edited by ali.guitarkid7 at Nov 20, 2015,
people sux
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Quote by Pastafarian96
Beethoven sux

Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

Quote by The_Blode

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.

Quote by Rossenrot
Limp Bizkit is pretty good.

is saying Slipknot's first two proper albums are great more controversial? because I think that
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
Mutton sux

I'd venture to guess that every McDonald's employee trying to support their family on minimum wage would agree with you on this one. No one wants to work for them. A job at McDonald's happens because you've made some mistakes and are desperate for assistance.

Oh yeah, mine: People who don't want the lower class to catch more breaks should be taken outside of town and shot.

newsflash sometimes you have to take a job that sucks to support your family it's called being responsible. your comment is just plain wrong. also many kids need that first job so again places like mcdonalds hire them.
I think the emo scene of 2003-2009 produced the greatest music the human race has ever seen

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Lyle's unpopular opinion sux

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
Quote by genghisgandhi
is saying Slipknot's first two proper albums are great more controversial? because I think that

nope, just truth
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
Quote by JamSessionFreak
Lyle's unpopular opinion sux

All my top albums (apart from Red) come from the emo/metalcore scenes of those years

Quote by Baby Joel at #33691744
lol

lol

lol

lol
lol

lol
lol

lol

___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Veterans already get way too much government assistance
Check out my band Disturbed
Quote by Will Lane at #33691750

2. oatmeal raisin cookies are better than chocolate chip

You sick son of a bitch.
I agree with the idea there should be a competency test to be allowed to vote. It would cause a lot of problem though. Telling people they are too stupid to elect government officials isn't gonna hold well.

I think most popular music is God awful. I think the majority of music is made with a different intention than what I desire. It isn't just country. I like my music like a good painting. I wanna see the superb skill and craftsmanship, I wanna see a creative idea that holds the thing together and I want it to make me think. Adele doesn't do any of that for me. It's like watching Timmy the Tooth xD

I never understood reading for stories. I also don't play video games. Why would I spend hours a day playing a video game that won't improve my life when I can play my guitar and get better at something that promotes my well being?
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

I never understood reading for stories. I also don't play video games. Why would I spend hours a day playing a video game that won't improve my life when I can play my guitar and get better at something that promotes my well being?

Video games have the same potential gratifications as playing guitar in some aspects such as escapism, feeling like you can accomplish something, teamwork, bonding, education and almost all the same gratifications as media formats like music, sport, films and books.

Hence the popularity and the potential for addiction. I don't know if you were being serious, but if not yeah, don't be naive.
Dance in the moonlight my old friend twilight

Quote by metal4eva_22
What's this about ****ing corpses? My UG senses were tingling.
Drinking (alcohol) is boring.
Quote by DisarmGoliath
Facesitting is a violation of freedom of speech, because how can you speak when you have an ass covering your face?
Quote by monwobobbo
newsflash sometimes you have to take a job that sucks to support your family it's called being responsible.

Did you just say 'newsflash'? I think you did.

your comment is just plain wrong.

Huh.

also many kids need that first job so again places like mcdonalds hire them.

Yeah. Hence desperation.

So basically I'm still right

Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
xD

oooh
Last edited by ali.guitarkid7 at Nov 20, 2015,
Quote by EndTheRapture51
All my top albums (apart from Red) come from the emo/metalcore scenes of those years

huu

(you should check out this album btw )

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
Quote by guitarxo
Beef sux

Quote by JamSessionFreak
Steak sux

Quote by Pastafarian96
Beethoven sux

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mz5ODQCueP8

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Cardbored
Drinking (alcohol) is boring.

yeah smoke something instead
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

Quote by The_Blode

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.

1) Pretty much every female country singer sounds the same.
2) There is always some new band releasing great music.
3) The most over produced music is new country.
4) Joe Bonamassa is just an average guitar player...but still way better than me.
5) The vast majority of the people who are successful in the music industry got there by hard work, their talent was secondary.
"We all have idols. Play like anyone you care about but try to be yourself while you're doing so." - BB King

"The thrill is being able to do it...even if you play it badly" - The Edge.

8 Guitars, 4 Amps, 3 Multi Pedals...and never done!
Quote by whywefight
Crimson King is far far far far far better

strongly disagree, Red is my favourite KC album

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
I'm against public breastfeeding (not cuz breasts are indecent but because children are disgusting leeches and I'm literally physically repulsed by it)

I think cis women whine too much about oversexualization

9 times out of 10 I hate service members

I look down on religious people

etc