Page 1 of 2
Background: Ikillintel got banned in the Paris thread and then used his multi account chuckandcolle*, to bitch about me not getting banned for making a pedophilia joke. He says I should be banned under ToS Article 13 , 13.2 example (f) & (I) and that he will call the FBI if I make another pedophilia joke.

Quote by 13.2
(f) Communications of any kind that encourage, promote, solicit or commit conduct that would constitute a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any local, state, national or international law or otherwise make available any material that exploits or harms any individual, corporation or other entity;

Quote by 13.2
(i) Communications of any kind designed to stalk, abuse, sexually exploit, violently exploit, groom, act violently toward, threaten or otherwise harass another;

So my question to you boils down to this: Do you think pedophilia jokes promote pedophilia? And if you make such a joke about a random gif, did you harass someone? Make as many pedo jokes as you like to piss Ikillintel off.

*Chuck suddenly got involved when Ik got banned, yet my response to chuck got me messages by Ik.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Last edited by Neo Evil11 at Nov 20, 2015,
jokes don't encourage anything, if anything the punchline of darker jokes works because the topic is so awful. You're not laughing because you find awful things hilarious, you're laughing because the topic is so awful

dark humour is but only at the appropriate time/place
I hope that, that settles it then and that I get no more awful e-mails.
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
Sending people nasty emails over a joke is actually harassment, not the joke itself lmao
Pedophilia jokes are really immature.
Quote by CaptainCanti
it wouldn't surprise me if UG goes down within the next couple months, along with other privately owned sites

December 14, 2017
no

you can joke about pedo/racism/necrophilia/fascism/dead baby jokes

whatever you want

you're not going to influence anyone (unless they are actually a full-fledged ******/psycho) or stop anyone from doing anything.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

he gotta stop letting pedo jokes getting him all hot and bothered
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Aw, I thought this was gonna be a thread for them

Jimmy Savile, Gary Glitter and Rolf Harris walk into a bar in Ireland
The bartender says "oh no, not yew tree again"
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Depends on the type of pedophilia jokes. Depends who's being laughed at. Depends on what we mean by 'promote'.

Humor's just a type of language designed to elicit a certain response. In the same way anything related to language can influence people, so can jokes. I'd argue humor is more powerful because it works faster within the listener and elicits a positive response, plus the way they work is by creating this sort of momentary community between you and the speaker/those who laugh/those you presume to laugh, which makes them very fucking effective at getting people on your side.

So can jokes promote something bad? Duh. They're a method of discourse.
Last edited by ali.guitarkid7 at Nov 20, 2015,
making dead baby jokes aren't promoting the killing of babies though, you have to be pretty fvcked in the head to reach that conclusion

they're in very bad taste, but nobody hears a dead baby joke and goes "haha yeah that sounds like fun, I'm going to murder a baby now, awesome"
Quote by Bladez22
making dead baby jokes aren't promoting the killing of babies though, you have to be pretty fvcked in the head to reach that conclusion

they're in very bad taste, but nobody hears a dead baby joke and goes "haha yeah that sounds like fun, I'm going to murder a baby now, awesome"

That's not what I said, though.
With the dow-hop zig-zag Jello Pops, kids nowadays bee zop Rudy ha ha ha ziggety zaggity puddin'

Quote by Trowzaa
Aw, I thought this was gonna be a thread for them

Jimmy Savile, Gary Glitter and Rolf Harris walk into a bar in Ireland
The bartender says "oh no, not yew tree again"

Stealing this.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
That's not what I said, though.

fair enough, I think I misinterpreted it, I don't really get what you mean then....

do you mean, if a person makes a racist joke, then that can reinforce some racist beliefs in the audience? Or something like that?

because that i can see and agree that its a problem
Last edited by Bladez22 at Nov 20, 2015,
Quote by Bladez22
fair enough, I think I misinterpreted it, I don't really get what you mean then....

That comedy is essentially rhetorical and so, depending on the joke, is capable of shaping others' perspectives.

Dead baby jokes rely on escalating shock value. The more degenerate an outcome the more someone laughs. They're blatantly stupid, so everyone's aware they don't present a valid perspective.

I'd argue that they have other problems but shock humor bores me and I'd veer way off topic, so it's not really an interesting discussion.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
That comedy is essentially rhetorical and so, depending on the joke, is capable of shaping others' perspectives.

Dead baby jokes rely on escalating shock value. The more degenerate an outcome the more someone laughs. They're blatantly stupid, so everyone's aware they don't present a valid perspective.

I'd argue that they have other problems but shock humor bores me and I'd veer way off topic, so it's not really an interesting discussion.

I see what you mean now, and I sort of agree yeah

(although I find shock/dark humour funny )
Quote by Bladez22
I see what you mean now, and I sort of agree yeah

(although I find shock/dark humour funny )

It's not that I don't think they're capable of being funny (and clearly 'dark humor' is a fairly broad category here haha), it's that they're anti-jokes and most people don't realize that.

You'll always know the outcome. It's just '+1 worse thing' to whatever was previously said. Some comedians knows this and they exploit that to their benefit. That's really hard though.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
It's not that I don't think they're capable of being funny (and clearly 'dark humor' is a fairly broad category here haha), it's that they're anti-jokes and most people don't realize that.

You'll always know the outcome. It's just '+1 worse thing' to whatever was previously said. Some comedians knows this and they exploit that to their benefit. That's really hard though.

I think that's the part people miss, its the same about a lot of controversial humour, like I said earlier you're not laughing because the fvcked up thing is genuinely funny, you're laughing because its not funny and some people completely miss that

and yeah they are a low hanging fruit
They're shitty jokes, and not even so much because it's a morbid subject. Even I can find an offensive joke funny.

No doubt you have a shit sense of humour, though, since you like memes and The Big Bang Theory.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
I got a bad pedophilia joke for you:

right here

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Neo Evil11
Background: Ikillintel got banned in the Paris thread and then used his multi account chuckandcolle*, to bitch about me not getting banned for making a pedophilia joke. He says I should be banned under ToS Article 13 , 13.2 example (f) & (I) and that he will call the FBI if I make another pedophilia joke.

So my question to you boils down to this: Do you think pedophilia jokes promote pedophilia? And if you make such a joke about a random gif, did you harass someone? Make as many pedo jokes as you like to piss Ikillintel off.

*Chuck suddenly got involved when Ik got banned, yet my response to chuck got me messages by Ik.

I do not have a multi account. The user known as chuckandcolle is another individual user... I know him outside this site. Just because more than one person found your comment grossly disgusting and inappropriate does not mean they have a multi account.

Just because he does not participate in the forums doesn't make them a multi, some people read more and barely say anything here.. he seen something he thought was unjust, he also later saw something he personally thought was disgusting.

I sent you nothing short of what you have warned another user would happen to him.
You can make threats with legal action on a post where you don't know if that dude was making that up off the top of his head or if it was really happening... yet you state how images of children get you aroused and no ones supposed to say anything.

Oh I am probably that sfx guy now... I just so happen to see him in FOTB and took interest in what he was banned for.

I outlined the ToS showing you where pedophilia is against UG policy.

I do not consider any comments such as the one you made as a "Joke" and it's not joking.

You're rallying support right now from your friends on the forum.
My newest addition,
2007 Dean Cadi-KILL (Cannibal Corpse) Rob Barrett Signature model to see more of my gear visit my profile.
Last edited by Ikillintel at Nov 21, 2015,
Quote by Ikillintel

Neo doesn't have friends on this forum.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
I think I'll find myself/ talents/knowledge most useful in other areas of the forum helping people, rather then posting in The Pit. Moving on.
My newest addition,
2007 Dean Cadi-KILL (Cannibal Corpse) Rob Barrett Signature model to see more of my gear visit my profile.
Quote by Ikillintel
I do not have a multi account. The user known as chuckandcolle is another individual user... I know him outside this site. Just because more than one person found your comment grossly disgusting and inappropriate does not mean they have a multi account.

Just because he does not participate in the forums doesn't make them a multi, some people read more and barely say anything here.. he seen something he thought was unjust, he also later saw something he personally thought was disgusting.

I sent you nothing short of what you have warned another user would happen to him.
You can make threats with legal action on a post where you don't know if that dude was making that up off the top of his head or if it was really happening... yet you state how images of children get you aroused and no ones supposed to say anything.

Oh I am probably that sfx guy now... I just so happen to see him in FOTB and took interest in what he was banned for.

I outlined the ToS showing you where pedophilia is against UG policy.

I do not consider any comments such as the one you made as a "Joke" and it's not joking.

M8 it has been clearly outlined why you are wrong based on the evidence you have provided. Just suck it up and accept that jokes are not against the rules. Just because you lack a sense of humour to detect jokes, no matter how bad or awful they are, doesn't mean the rest of us do. And based on your awful arguments, I doubt you have anything to contribute to the pit either.
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Ikillintel
I think I'll find myself/ talents/knowledge most useful in other areas of the forum helping people, rather then posting in The Pit. Moving on.

Yes. Please leave.
Quote by VillainousLatin
How is pedophilia bad though? Sexual assult, harassment and that kind of stuff to a minor is horrible, but pedophilia is just a sexual attraction.

Pedo spotted
Quote by Ikillintel at #33692581

Goodbye my lover
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by VillainousLatin
How is pedophilia bad though? Sexual assult, harassment and that kind of stuff to a minor is horrible, but pedophilia is just a sexual attraction.

I always found interesting how similar pedophilia and other sexual attractions (e.g homosexuality) are, yet we treat the people who have them very differently in western culture.
Maybe looking at how we treat pedophiles today can give people a hint on how homosexuals used to be treated in the west (and are treated right now in some countries in the world).
Neo youre a vile piece of garbage
Quote by Nelsean
Lil B, the young based god, has the ability to create music so profound, that others around him cannot even comprehend his magnificent verbal progressive nature.

Quote by The_Blode
^ oh hey y'all females...welcome !
Quote by gonzaw
I always found interesting how similar pedophilia and other sexual attractions (e.g homosexuality) are, yet we treat the people who have them very differently in western culture.
Maybe looking at how we treat pedophiles today can give people a hint on how homosexuals used to be treated in the west (and are treated right now in some countries in the world).

Difference is that in one case a proper consent can be given and in the other it can't. Therefore one of them is a possible road to trouble.
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Neo Evil11
Difference is that in one case a proper consent can be given and in the other it can't. Therefore one of them is a possible road to trouble.

Yes, but that problem is external to the person having this attraction. In one case he can be sure he can find someone to consent eventually, but in the other case he is sure he will never find someone to consent (because they are minors). The person itself wouldn't be any different than if he was actually heterosexual or homosexual.

Thus we should treat the actual problem (people having sexual urges without being able to have consensual sex to "release" them). If this problem is solved then there would be no need to have nonconsensual sex with minors (i.e child molesting/rape).
Quote by gonzaw
Yes, but that problem is external to the person having this attraction. In one case he can be sure he can find someone to consent eventually, but in the other case he is sure he will never find someone to consent (because they are minors). The person itself wouldn't be any different than if he was actually heterosexual or homosexual.

Thus we should treat the actual problem (people having sexual urges without being able to have consensual sex to "release" them). If this problem is solved then there would be no need to have nonconsensual sex with minors (i.e child molesting/rape).

You are now yourself suggesting a way in which we should treat pedophilia, yet you make no such claims for homosexuality. You yourself are doing what you just accused society of doing.

Pedophilia may be stigmatized, but there is a reason why both things are treated differently. We should do better though, yes.
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
Last edited by Neo Evil11 at Nov 22, 2015,
Page 1 of 2