it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Quote by MinterMan22 at #33692271
no hand to hold on a clear friday night in late november

hud
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
does hmd mean hold my dick?

if so ...
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

hyod
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie
i feel like you have an obsession with aubrey plaza.

Quote by WCPhils
at least we can all agree SGstriker is the woooooooooooooooooooooorst
Quote by Baby Joel
k.lainad hmd

if you say so, baby

*unzips pants*
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)

Quote by K'Nuckles
hudh

you want to hold his dick hard?
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Quote by k.lainad
if you say so, baby

*unzips pants*

screencap sent to police for pedophilia
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Quote by Baby Joel
screencap sent to police for pedophilia

i thought you were over the age of 18

baby pls
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

Quote by The_Blode

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.

Quote by K'Nuckles
I haven't seen thing so I cannot hud

its ok

I originally meant that I'm sad it's ending but I haven't really liked this season so far so just hmd on the entire last season I guess. Unless the xmas special is super good

anyway, feeling cold hmd
running out of eggs hmd
running out of trash bags hmd
not having enough saucepans hmd
daesh hmd
internalizing the struggles of fictional characters hmd
mascara flakes in your contacts hmd
plants that seem to be wilting and growing taller at the same time hmd
litterbugs hmd
not having a rare book arrive on amazon but they said they delivered it but they are obvs lying hmd
cat
anyway, feeling cold hmd

hud

running out of eggs hmd

hud

hud

hud

daesh hmd

idk what thing is so I cannot hud

hud

idktf so I can't hud

idktf so I can't hud

litterbugs hmd

hud

not having a rare book arrive on amazon but they said they delivered it but they are obvs lying hmd

hudip
really tho, what is hmd?
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by jazz_rock_feel
holding your dick

People who don't respect your boundaries and touch you inappropriately HMD.
Free Ali
hold your dick hard
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

i don't get it hmd.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
hubd
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

Quote by guitarxo
its ok

I originally meant that I'm sad it's ending but I haven't really liked this season so far so just hmd on the entire last season I guess. Unless the xmas special is super good

anyway, feeling cold hmd
running out of eggs hmd
daesh hmd
litterbugs hmd

aren't you a girl?

you don't have a dick
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

Quote by The_Blode

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.

Quote by k.lainad
aren't you a girl?

you don't have a dick

HA HA

Dickless girl can't go her own way like us!

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by k.lainad
aren't you a girl?

you don't have a dick

Someone help me h this d
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.