Page 1 of 2
http://publicreligion.org/site/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/PRRI-AVS-2015-Web.pdf

"Half (50%) of white Americans agree that discrimination against whites has become as big a problem today as discrimination against blacks and other minorities" (pg 38).

64% of Republicans agree that discrimination against whites has become as big a problem today as discrimination against blacks and other minorities

This is all to say that if you are a POC and you see a white person on the street, it may wall be as scared of you as you are of it

do u agree?

loads more stuff in here as well, pls find stuff and post it
Well of course republicans and christians think that. They also think there is a war on christmas, and a war on christianity cause they aren't allowed to discriminate against the gays anymore.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
"A majority (53%) of Americans say that American culture and way of life has mostly
changed for the worse since the 1950s"

"Nearly half (48%) of Americans agree that they are bothered when they come into contact with immigrants who speak little or no English"
> Americans

> culture

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Quote by EndTheRapture51 at #33692681
> Americans

> culture

Guns. Burgers. Handegg. If those count.

"Half (50%) of white Americans agree that discrimination against whites has become as big a problem today as discrimination against blacks and other minorities"

Sounds fair enough, since tumblr and SJWs hate white people.
I have nothing important to say
You know, I come into these threads and act irreverent in the hope that something inflammatory will happen and you continue to disappoint me, UG! You must do better!
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
I'm not reading the whole thing right now but it would be nice if they broke the responses down by age
cat
It's preposterous to suggest that whites suffer as much discrimination as blacks. Of course the Republicans believe it, they are morons.
Quote by slapsymcdougal
This just in, white people are a bit racist sometimes.

So are black people. And yellow people. And brown people.
Quote by JackSaints
Guns. Burgers. Handegg. If those count.

Sounds fair enough, since tumblr and SJWs hate white people.

I don't see how both those groups have any power outside of internet chatrooms though.
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
It isn't so much that white people are actually being discriminated against, but more that SJW's are doing their utmost to be offended by anything.
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I also have to do that. Cottaging this weekend
You are acting like the SJWs are some massive group in society.
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
I thought SJW referred to people who support minorities.

The term is meaningless now, since it seems that people are using it to label people they don't like or disagree with. Just like "hipster"
cat
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by guitarxo
I thought SJW referred to people who support minorities.

The term is meaningless now, since it seems that people are using it to label people they don't like or disagree with. Just like "hipster"

People who aren't shit support minorities

SJWs are the ones who just spout off on the internet and say "white cis het male scum" and other irrelevant stuff

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
my favourite is when white people are like "fuck white people"
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Can't speak for the US, but my experience in the UK has been that this is full of shit. Heard lots of casual racism though (yay rural life)

the only thing that could be described as racism was being excluded from conversations at work, because most people were Polish and spoke in Polish because its much easier for them than speaking English. But even then, if I spoke to them then they would all switch to English anyway, so
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
Quote by Banjocal
me have opinion

i will end you, motherfucker. i will take your candy, shit on it, and force you to watch as your kids eat it. i will jerk off into your god damn shampoo bottle and then shoot it with an RPG. i will stand on your wheelchair, i will hand-stand on your wheelchair. i will cartwheel over your wheelchair and into your father's wheelchair.

bitch ass white boy
Last edited by ali.guitarkid7 at Nov 21, 2015,
Quote by EndTheRapture51
People who aren't shit support minorities

SJWs are the ones who just spout off on the internet and say "white cis het male scum" and other irrelevant stuff

We all know you are biased on the topic and little you say has any relation to reality.
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
If everyone continues to be butthurt by what other people say, there will be no more freedom of speech. Is freedom of speech worth being taken away so that no one ever has to feel prejudiced or discriminated against?
Peavey 6505+ Head (Left)
Line 6 Spider IV HD150 Head (Right)
Marshall 1960A 4x12
ESP DV-8
Ibanez RG T42DX
Agile Hornet Pro 727
Quote by Br0c00ler
If everyone continues to be butthurt by what other people say, there will be no more freedom of speech. Is freedom of speech worth being taken away so that no one ever has to feel prejudiced or discriminated against?

If people continue talking about freedom of speech, there will be no room left for talking about right to privacy. Are our rights to privacy and dignity worth being taken away so that you could say whatever terrible thing you want?
I got stuck behind somebody going 5 mph under the speed limit yesterday. I've only just started to recover from the trauma. Trying to stay strong for oppressed white people everywhere.
Quote by bradulator at #33693012
I got stuck behind somebody going 5 mph under the speed limit yesterday. I've only just started to recover from the trauma. Trying to stay strong for oppressed white people everywhere.

i'll pray for you
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
I know how they feel. Last night I went to a liquor store and the clerk ignored me so he could follow a couple blacks around like he was their dog or something. And last month a cop pulled me over and gave me a verbal warning for doing 85 in a 55! Can you believe that racist bullshit? What’s next, a beating?
Last edited by jpnyc at Nov 21, 2015,
depends where you are. in the bay area, there seems to be very little racism in most areas so any advantages that minorities get from equal-opportunity type arrangements from the system could be construed as discrimination against white people (since locally, there is no immediately apparent reason for such arrangements)

* also please note that that was a gross generalization based on my experiences in middle class cushy-life cities
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
Last edited by vIsIbleNoIsE at Nov 21, 2015,
The amount of stupid contained in just the first two posts exceeds any reasonable threshold. Anything above that is just noise.
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
Quote by Arby911
The amount of stupid contained in just the first two posts exceeds any reasonable threshold. Anything above that is just noise.

Explain the war on christianity pls
Quote by whywefight
Explain the war on christianity pls

What would you like to know?
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
If we all face the same amount of discrimination, does that make us all equal?
Mission accomplished guys. Good job
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
i will end you, motherfucker. i will take your candy, shit on it, and force you to watch as your kids eat it. i will jerk off into your god damn shampoo bottle and then shoot it with an RPG. i will stand on your wheelchair, i will hand-stand on your wheelchair. i will cartwheel over your wheelchair and into your father's wheelchair.

bitch ass white boy
Much better!

Seriously though, why do y'all keep making these threads? They're pissfight-coffins for people more interested in being proven right than they are about the actual issue at hand, and the rest are idiots pushing laughably ill-considered platitudes around.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Last edited by Banjocal at Nov 21, 2015,
Page 1 of 2