First off the delayed guitar caught me off guard. Its cool though, especially once the vocals come in, as it really gives the vocals a "shelf" to sit on. Also a big fan of the solos,and your vocal style. You did a real nice job mixing this as well. The whole song has a cool vibe. The outro was real cool as well. Good stuff, make sure to post again when you have new music.

C4C?
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?p=33692618#post33692618
Thanks. I was humming in the shower and the main riff and vocals just happened. Vocals are difficult for me... I have little range and so writing a song with vocals often has its limitations. For that reason I prefer writing instrumentals.
Quote by logicbdj
Thanks. I was humming in the shower and the main riff and vocals just happened. Vocals are difficult for me... I have little range and so writing a song with vocals often has its limitations. For that reason I prefer writing instrumentals.

I know what you mean. I find lots of people will actually enjoy the limited voice though, I wouldn't let that hold you back from making vocal pieces. If your looking for more reviews on your song, go and review in others threads if you haven't already. I love it when those ideas just pop up. It is kind of frustrating as well, because then when they dont happen it pisses me off lol