Page 1 of 5
That's not saying much . It's not bragging. It's not braggadocio's.
It's like when I played in bands I usually found myself being the best musician in the band. Usually, not always. There's a reason for this.
Is it because I'm really great?, No.

Musicians don't come in large medium and small it's not that simple.

Some are flying around just above the ground these are the guitar users and beginners. Some are about 500 feet above the ground playing in bands doing sloppy heavy metal versions of songs because"they're doing it in their own style"or the disgusting"bluesman". Not to be confused with a good player playing blues music w/ a good blues band. Actually that's quite rare. I've only seen that a few times in my life and when you see it you know it.

Some are in the stratosphere, some are orbiting the planet, some are on the outer edges of the galaxy, some can be found in the next galaxy closest to the planet earth. very few like Joe pass Pat Matheny are in a far distant galaxy.

There are a lot of guitar players who are better than I am. There are more guitar players still who haven't reached my level.

The ones in the different galaxies make me feel like an idiot. Sometimes when I hear a really crappy guitar player doing everything wrong I get a big head and think of how much better I am than him. Then I think of the intergalactic guitar players and it brings me back down to earth.
Do you care? As a community
Last edited by yope at Nov 22, 2015,
everyone post videos of themselves playing guitar thread

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MBnLvR8UCTM
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Now if only you were better at making threads...
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie
i feel like you have an obsession with aubrey plaza.

Quote by WCPhils
at least we can all agree SGstriker is the woooooooooooooooooooooorst
Quote by yope
Do you care? As a community

Please understand that we, as a community, do not care.
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
Quote by MeGaDeth2314
im better than you yope

I don't doubt it especially if it's shred. I seen 13-year-old girls that can do that better than me, in an orthodox fashion. No I'm not trying to belittle you, people always think the worst.
Quote by whywefight
josh is better than you
https://youtu.be/aVDFEvw-zUk
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
hahaha no I'm better than all of you simpletons, bask in my greatness
Quote by MeTallIcA313
Guys, you heard Mr. Sacamano. No fun until racism is over.
Quote by SGstriker
Now if only you were better at making threads...

I can make threads like you would like them. I know what the people here want.

Something about current events is always nice. . Food, fashion showbiz news consumerism chat about everything from cars to computers, like that.

For the college boy set I could start a thread about anything from the origin of the universe to evolution geology biology whatever gives them a chance to act like they know something. know something from reading books, from memorizing text ,like that takes precedence over real world knowledge and experience.

When I first come here I seen a lot of people hate me, and I guess I didn't think too much a you either, but if I can change and you can change we all can change the whole world can change.
Quote by Fat Lard
I highly doubt you could even learn this (their easiest song)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gA4oq7DBU8E

Go put those fingers to the shuffleboard, might have a chance there gramps

yeah probably their least technical song, and that says a lot about necrophagist.

super talent

10 years ago. Still waiting for that new album Muhammed, no rush....
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)

Quote by yope

Something about current events is always nice. . Food, fashion showbiz news consumerism chat about everything from cars to computers, like that.

For the college boy set I could start a thread about anything from the origin of the universe to evolution geology biology whatever gives them a chance to act like they know something. know something from reading books, from memorizing text ,like that takes precedence over real world knowledge and experience.

When I first come here I seen a lot of people hate me, and I guess I didn't think too much a you either, but if I can change and you can change we all can change the whole world can change.

Man, I would love to sample whatever drugs you are currently on.
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie
i feel like you have an obsession with aubrey plaza.

Quote by WCPhils
at least we can all agree SGstriker is the woooooooooooooooooooooorst
I just come here to dick around.
And maybe occasionally wave my dick around.
Quote by snipelfritz

Quote by yope at #33693871

Quote by MeTallIcA313
Guys, you heard Mr. Sacamano. No fun until racism is over.
Quote by yope

this is what i call a troll on drugs
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

Quote by The_Blode

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.

Quote by yope

Confirmed John Mayer fan girl.
I'm waving it around right now.
Quote by snipelfritz

shit, sorry yope. Didn't mean anything mean by that post, (never had a grandpa )

But really, fuck what 'the community' thinks. Post your music!! The simpletons here get a rise over any meme train, just disregard them
Quote by Joshua Garcia

BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by Joshua Garcia

rok out wit ur cok out
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

Quote by The_Blode

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.

@ Joshua Garcia
That's my new sig bruh
Originally posted by Joshua Garcia
I just come here to dick around.
And maybe occasionally wave my dick around.

My D is major
my hair is way cooler
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
I'm a shit guitarist

but I'm the best singer in the Pit

edit: and the best rapper yall get at me
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Last edited by vintage x metal at Nov 22, 2015,
Quote by yope

lol you are such an elitist it's disgusting
Quote by vintage x metal

pfft i beat you that one time

actually never mind i know it was only like a week or two ago and not serious but i will cringe so much if i look at that again

also will promised war dubs where are the war dubs
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one
Last edited by K33nbl4d3 at Nov 22, 2015,
Quote by vintage x metal

Spit yo bars gurl

Betta come correct
Quote by Nelsean
Lil B, the young based god, has the ability to create music so profound, that others around him cannot even comprehend his magnificent verbal progressive nature.

Quote by The_Blode
^ oh hey y'all females...welcome !
Quote by Hydra150
my hair is way cooler

You've got the right idea. Image is more important than substance these days. For success in the music biz we know you don't have to be that great. I'm not talking about mainstream necessarily. You will make decent money in a band that plays corporate gigs. To do this you need a good singer that looks good the band has to be okay but not spectacular. Actually an amazing display of musicianship is exactly what they don't want. Just some nice dance songs presented by sober good-looking people at a reasonable volume level with a good singer. Good social skills, charm and grace are a big pluses as is nice hair .
so is yope the opposite of nope or what
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by yope
Image is more important than substance

ftfy
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
I'm pretty confident in my playing abilities, let's see what you got 😏😄

let's see you play without a mute and an hour of delayverb and then we'll talk
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Hey yope.... nope.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Yope the only thing I care about here is how much better I am than you at guitar...

And that is waaaaaaaay better.
The plan was to drink until the pain over.
But what's worse, the pain or the hangover?
Who am I? I'm a titan so be expectin' a clash.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
pfft i beat you that one time

actually never mind i know it was only like a week or two ago and not serious but i will cringe so much if i look at that again

also will promised war dubs where are the war dubs

l o l ya scurred

ok if will posts those war dubs then we gotta make battle tracks
deal?

Quote by jimihendrix6699
Spit yo bars gurl

Betta come correct

I'll find an insta video from a gig or sumf; my recorded shit is from years ago and bust
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Page 1 of 5