I would like some feedback on this, if you've got any! It's always useful to get feedback, and I will take everything into account. I know about a few hiccups during this particular recording. Please check it out on youtube[*link removed]

Thank you
Last edited by simen.bruoy at Nov 22, 2015,
That was great! Good tone and effects, sounded just like the original! The only thing I'd suggest is tightening up by practicing with a metronome. Also, brighten up the room a bit so we can see what you're playing all in all though, I enjoyed it!
Quote by Spidey93
That was great! Good tone and effects, sounded just like the original! The only thing I'd suggest is tightening up by practicing with a metronome. Also, brighten up the room a bit so we can see what you're playing all in all though, I enjoyed it!

Thank you very much! And using a metronome is a great idea! This is why I had to ask, as I hadn't even thought of that As for the lighting, that will be fixed ASAP!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVGRuIu2UG8

The original lets the notes ring all the time, but you played some of the arpeggios as single notes (I mean, you didn't let the chord tones sustain). Was that intended? IMO it sounds better the way it's in the original.

(I'm talking about 0:38-0:44.)

Also, work on your chord changes.

But yeah, I liked your tone.
Quote by AlanHB
Just remember that there are no boring scales, just boring players.

Gear

Bach Stradivarius 37G
Charvel So Cal
Fender Dimension Bass
Hartke HyDrive 210c
Ibanez BL70
Laney VC30
Tokai TB48
Yamaha FG720S-12
Yamaha P115
Last edited by MaggaraMarine at Nov 22, 2015,
This is not the correct forum to post recordings. That would be the forum titled "RECORDINGS". Specifically cover recordings would go in the forum titled "COVER SONGS". That forum can be found here-> https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?forumid=52.
link removed thread closed. re-post in the forum above. Please try to post in the appropriate forums. Future posts in the wrong forum may result in a warning.
Si