Page 1 of 3
At work rn. Currently on break smoking a cool-down cigarette. This SUV filled with dumbasses comes through the drive thru, and ordered 25 blizzards, 20 shakes, 15 burgers, 18 chicken baskets, plus fries and drinks. It was a $500+ order. The dude was in his 40s, and he had a dumbass friend with him in the passenger seat. He said he wasnt paying until we had all the food ready, effectively holding drive thru up like hell. When we had it all ready to give it to him and take his money, he yelled "HA HA FUCK YOU" and fucking drove off. At this point I threw my goddamn hat on the fucking ground and walked out to my car. I'm about to go back inside.

Sorry i needed to vent. Fuck that guy.
ring da police

im sure theres a law against that
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by DQcrewmember
He said he wasnt paying until we had all the food ready,

How the fuck did you fall for that?

'I'm sorry, sir, but you must pay for your order before we make it - restaurant policy.'
Quote by neidnarb11890
the chinese take-out place my family always ordered from gave you chopsticks, so as a kid it was fun to try & eat with chopsticks
now i just use a fork, 'cuz nothing is fun anymore & i just want to shovel food into my mouth to fill the void
You've got the license plate, so trace it, and go shit on it.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Quote by slash_page10
Why would you make the food before he paid?

He told us it was for his thanksgiving dinner.
Yeah why would you not take the money before making all that food, especially if the order was $500. That's a lot for an order at a fast food place.

Obviously DQs standard for workers is quite low.
Pizza Hut probably would have required payment first.

EDIT:
Quote by Deliriumbassist at #33694634
You know who wouldn't have opened themselves up to such douchebaggery?

Pizza Hut.

Goddammit.
Quote by DQcrewmember
At work rn. Currently on break smoking a cool-down cigarette. .

cigarettes are bad for you

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
Quote by DQcrewmember

don't see how that makes a lick of difference

other than making it worse since thanksgiving is like 9 dinners away
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by DQcrewmember

I'm beginning to think you're trolling.
Quote by neidnarb11890
the chinese take-out place my family always ordered from gave you chopsticks, so as a kid it was fun to try & eat with chopsticks
now i just use a fork, 'cuz nothing is fun anymore & i just want to shovel food into my mouth to fill the void
Didn't two black guys once get arrested for pulling a joke in a drive through?

edit: they rapped their order or something.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Last edited by Neo Evil11 at Nov 22, 2015,
Quote by guitarist41

'I'm sorry, sir, but you must pay for your order before we make it - restaurant policy.'

Idk. Jonothan was working drive thru, and he isnt very experienced in the service dept, and there are no managers here. He didnt tell anyone that the dude was refusing to pay until he got his food until we were half way done making his order.
Quote by DQcrewmember
Idk. Jonothan was working drive thru, and he isnt very experienced in the service dept, and there are no managers here. He didnt tell anyone that the dude was refusing to pay until he got his food until we were half way done making his order.

You need to sit "Jonothan" down and have a stern word with that useless motherfucker. And tell him to spell his name right.
The DNA results show that Jeremy Kyle is a nob.

Quote by titsmcgee852
I want to look at your sexual naked body.
Quote by Ed Hunter
You need to sit "Jonothan" down and have a stern word with that useless motherfucker. And tell him to spell his name right.

Yeah, jonothan isnt the sharpest crayon in the crayonbox. As much as I love the guy his work ethic is shit
Quote by DQcrewmember
Yeah, jonothan isnt the sharpest crayon in the crayonbox. As much as I love the guy his work ethic is shit

what?
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Yeah I got that but it's just a weird one

most people say not the brightest spark or sharpest tack
A poem.
Quote by yoman297

I say brightest crayon in the shed, just to take the piss a little bit

also why are you so mad about it? you're not personally out of pocket are you? its the company taking the loss, yeah your mate was naive, but the manager really should've been made aware and dealt with it
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
Quote by Pastafarian96

Yeah, the crayon one has been around for ages.
Quote by Pastafarian96

no one says either of those things gtfo
Quote by Pastafarian96

Sharpest crayon is a common expression. Sharpest tool may be used a bit more though.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
its supposed to be sharpest tool in the box/shed, or brightest crayon in the pack/box
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Quote by CodeMonk
Yeah, the crayon one has been around for ages.

actually now that I think about it, it was just the crayon box

we just say pack
A poem.
Quote by yoman297

I was pissed because I made over 40 blizzards and shakes because some cuntfuck wanted to pull a dumb prank. It took me like 20 minutes to make all that and the drive thru line got really long in the proccess.
Quote by DQcrewmember
I was pissed because I made over 40 blizzards and shakes because some cuntfuck wanted to pull a dumb prank. It took me like 20 minutes to make all that and the drive thru line got really long in the proccess.

that's fair enough actually, I'd be pretty fvcked off too if someone wasted my time like that. Is there any CCTV or anything like that to get their reg? could go to the cops or something if you or someone got the details

or just see if he's a local and throw milkshake at his car when you next see him
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Quote by Bladez22
I say brightest crayon in the shed, just to take the piss a little bit

also why are you so mad about it? you're not personally out of pocket are you? its the company taking the loss, yeah your mate was naive, but the manager really should've been made aware and dealt with it

I work at fast food and can relate- similar things have happened at my job. It's annoying when you make something and people end up not paying for the food and it goes to waste 'cause it's extra work to do. Secondly, all of that waste gets taken out of our raises- I don't think there's any procedure to mark wasted foodstuff missing from the inventory as "Some guy pulled a prank and we had to throw all of the food away so don't take this from people's raises" or something. Another reason I can think of is that it holds up the queue at drive-thru. The more time spent serving customers, the less money you make, which, again, gets taken from our paychecks one way or the other (people get sent home because the store isn't making enough money, profits are low so raises get cut). At my store, it's estimated that every single second from the average speed-of-service time is worth $10,000 a year. So the difference between 104 seconds and 106 seconds average spent per order is $20,000 less profit for each year.

Even if you ignore that, I think most people can relate to the feeling of being annoyed at someone who messes with them at work. Shit's contentious, ya feel?
Free Ali
Free Lard
Quote by chrismendiola
I work at fast food and can relate- similar things have happened at my job. It's annoying when you make something and people end up not paying for the food and it goes to waste 'cause it's extra work to do. Secondly, all of that waste gets taken out of our raises- I don't think there's any procedure to mark wasted foodstuff missing from the inventory as "Some guy pulled a prank and we had to throw all of the food away so don't take this from people's raises" or something. Another reason I can think of is that it holds up the queue at drive-thru. The more time spent serving customers, the less money you make, which, again, gets taken from our paychecks one way or the other (people get sent home because the store isn't making enough money, profits are low so raises get cut). At my store, it's estimated that every single second from the average speed-of-service time is worth $10,000 a year. So the difference between 104 seconds and 106 seconds average spent per order is $20,000 less profit for each year.

Even if you ignore that, I think most people can relate to the feeling of being annoyed at someone who messes with them at work. Shit's contentious, ya feel?

If you read my second post I just said that I'd be pissed too. I didn't know about the money thing, but putting that aside, having to put in work just for some prick to do that would piss me off. Purely on principle that my time is not more valuable than his, so for him to act like that is very disrespectful. Plus actually having to do work sucks in the first place, so extra work like that sucks even more

fuck that guy

and to be clear, I wasn't having a go at op or anything. I thought he was still wound up by it and I was trying to help. Like don't let it get to you because its no skin off your teeth kind of thing
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Last edited by Bladez22 at Nov 22, 2015,
Quote by Bladez22
and to be clear, I wasn't having a go at op or anything. I thought he was still wound up by it and I was trying to help. Like don't let it get to you because its no skin off your teeth kind of thing

Well, yeah, I get that you weren't having a go. But it is skin off his teeth if he loses money 'cause of it.
Free Ali
Free Lard
Quote by chrismendiola
Well, yeah, I get that you weren't having a go. But it is skin off his teeth if he loses money 'cause of it.

I know that now, but I didn't at the time
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Quote by Deliriumbassist

Pizza Hut.

can just imagine jonothon working at pizza hut

jonothon: "guys theres this guy at the drive-thru who wants 500$ worth of food but he won't pay but it's cool because it's for a thanksgiving dinner"

pizza hut crew: "jonothon there is no drive-thru you idiot"

just like that
Quote by Deliriumbassist

Pizza Hut.

Seriously huh? They prolly have better weed too!

can just imagine jonothon working at pizza hut

jonothon: "guys theres this guy at the drive-thru who wants 500$ worth of food but he won't pay but it's cool because it's for a thanksgiving dinner"

pizza hut crew: "jonothon there is no drive-thru you idiot"

just like that

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
You don't

Quote by Zaphikh
"Why are we here?"

"Plastic... asshole."
Quote by guitarist41

That's not a franchise policy, the most you can do is ask they pay for such a large order upfront before you drop all that shit on the grill/fryer.

Also fuck it, take some of that shit home with you.
I work in fast food also. Once we had a called in order for over 200 sandwiches and cookies. We began immediately. After we finished the order, the came into the store and canceled. I don't know if I have ever been madder, seeing that I did the majority of the work. I feel ya bro.
Originally posted by Joshua Garcia
I just come here to dick around.
And maybe occasionally wave my dick around.

My D is major
Quote by jwmcdaniel97
I work in fast food also. Once we had a called in order for over 200 sandwiches and cookies. We began immediately. After we finished the order, the came into the store and canceled. I don't know if I have ever been madder, seeing that I did the majority of the work. I feel ya bro.

You work at subway bro?
Page 1 of 3