Page 1 of 3
Some guys jumped him on his way back from the store. I haven't been able to track his phone, they probably turned it off. I'm so mad at myself for not being there. I have no idea what to do.
Quote by MakinLattes
Some guys jumped him on his way back from the store. I haven't been able to track his phone, they probably turned it off. I'm so mad at myself for not being there. I have no idea what to do.

lol your boyfriend must be a beta fuk if his girly girly is the one protecting him from scary muggers
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Quote by k.lainad
lol your boyfriend must be a beta fuk if his girly girly is the one protecting him from scary muggers

Fuck you. I'd like to see how you'd act with a gun to your head.
Not really much you can do unless there were witnesses or cameras or you find a way to track his phone. It sucks, but most of the time the cops won't even spend the time to look for criminals of that degree.

Edit: obviously call the police and get him to the hospital if he was injured though
Last edited by TheChaz at Nov 23, 2015,
What kind of girlfriend doesn't accompany her man to the store? He should probably dump you after you buy him a new phone.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by behind_you
Call the police

Is he ok

I went out looking for him and found him beaten up and taking to the cops. He isn't seriously hurt, just, you know, mugged.
Quote by ErikLensherr
What kind of girlfriend doesn't accompany her man to the store? He should probably dump you after you buy him a new phone.

I know. I'm laying at home, playing cat's cradle and unable to move due to a back injury when this shit happens.

I tried to get my friend to drive me around looking for them, but no one wants me to hunt them down.

I know I should leave it too the cops, but I promised to protect him and I failed.
My mom had a gun pointed to her at a parking lot and the guy told her to drive him.
She said something like "Hell no" and just walked off into the store.
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by MakinLattes
Fuck you. I'd like to see how you'd act with a gun to your head.

cool as a cucumber
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)

Quote by k.lainad
cool as a cucumber

You can't even act cool when a girl with acne talks to you bruh.
it's easy to look back and criticize yourself for not being there, but realistically there's not much you could've done - not trying to sound like a dick but you being there probably wouldn't have made much of a difference

so now you do what you can and support him emotionally and shit
Quote by TheChaz

lol

I don't understand how someone could be so warped as to threaten someone physically over possessions.
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie
i feel like you have an obsession with aubrey plaza.

Quote by WCPhils
at least we can all agree SGstriker is the woooooooooooooooooooooorst
Quote by Joshua Garcia at #33695187
My mom had a gun pointed to her at a parking lot and the guy told her to drive him.

now that's alpha af
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Lol your boyfriend got mugged. Must suck to actually be capable of getting mugged.
Quote by MeTallIcA313
Guys, you heard Mr. Sacamano. No fun until racism is over.
This is why if I carry anything of value, I'll put it in a hidden pocket or hide it in the lining of my hat or somewhere like that.
Actually I only do this with drugs, which I'd sooner take a bullet for anyway, because I'm drugs. I don't have a cell phone, or cash, unless I'm on the way to buy drugs.
MakinBetas
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Quote by Acϵ♠
MakinBetas

Hey, he stood up for himself and can take a punch. He's got more balls than some pussies who need to gang up and rob broke people.

Not sure why they took his keys and salt and vinegar chips.
Last edited by MakinLattes at Nov 23, 2015,
Quote by TheChaz

yeah i'll be cool af the next time a girl on drugs tries to give me a lap dance at uni.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

Quote by The_Blode

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.

Quote by Joshua Garcia at #33695187

Your mom's a badass.
Quote by MakinLattes
Hey, he stood up for himself and can take a punch. He's got more balls than some pussies who need to gang up and rob broke people.

Not sure why they took his keys and salt and vinegar chips.

yeah, i would've been happy just taking the chips
that's very unfortunate news, sorry to hear that.
the world can be a very cruel and messed up place.
I hope he's alright or gets better.
-BUBBA-
Why do you feel the need to protect him? He's a grown man, he needs to be able to defend himself. If they had a gun, you couldn't have done shit anyway.
Sincerely,
Shitstirrer
Quote by macaroni
Why do you feel the need to protect him? He's a grown man, he needs to be able to defend himself. If they had a gun, you couldn't have done shit anyway.

I love him. Does there need to be any other reason?
Quote by macaroni

You say that like getting mugged too isn't doing something.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Quote by k.lainad
cool as a cucumber

Unless you have actually been in a situation where you had a gun pointed at your head, STFU.
I have. Twice. Possibly 3 times.

If you have and were "cool as a cucumber" well, props to you or you are a dumb ass.
In that situation, you have NO CLUE as to the morals of the person holding the gun.
And and I'm gonna guess here, but someone pointing a gun at your head probably ain't no angel.
Quote by slapsymcdougal
This.

OP, even if you're reluctant to admit it, it's better to have happened to one of you rather than both of you.
Had you been there and you mugged too, you'd have stressed him out even more by worrying about you AND himself.

Although I do share a common guilt since I wasn't there for my mom. And she had asked me if I wanted to go before she left, too.
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Last edited by Joshua Garcia at Nov 23, 2015,
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
Isn't it high time we not only ban k.lainad but entirely delete every post he's ever made?

naw. it's kind of fun to watch him make himself look like the piece of utter shit he probably is.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by slapsymcdougal

I probably would have told him to run and said something like, "You shouldn't have brought a gun to a knife fight." Then some Beat It style action.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
Isn't it high time we not only ban k.lainad but entirely delete every post he's ever made?

The best part is that's totally a thing
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Quote by eGraham
The best part is that's totally a thing

Ultimate-Guitar: The Nuclear Option

Quote by jakesmellspoo
naw. it's kind of fun to watch him make himself look like the piece of utter shit he probably is.

have you ever had a slice of warm cucumber?

it's pretty gross.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
Ultimate-Guitar: The Nuclear Option

Coincidentally it requires two key bearers and a really cool secret handshake
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Page 1 of 3