Thread says it all. I have that crappy amp that comes with starter packs and i think of getting a new one for christmas . I play mostly metal and hard rock and I go as metal as Metallica , Megadeth , etc. My budget is around 300$

My local store sells Laney , Blackstar , and Line 6 amps what do you advise me
Personally I would choose blackstar over line 6. The line 6 amps are ok at most from my expiernce with them. I've had 2 first I bought I played for awhile and sold for loss of interests. bought another one (used in great condition) Blew it up in a few months. I have played a few blackstars in store Mainly the id cores and h-t series both great metal amps with out the low eq line 6 insane metal setting that ruins half of todays metal guitarists. I would also suggest a peavey viper I got one brand new 100w 2X12 for 299. Has every effect I could ever want. And for playing metal you have the styles of the Peavey xxx jsx 6505 and a mesa dual. Best part is the 100W that can go from bedroom to live easily instead of the blackstar which I belive atmost is 10-15w on a 1X8 setup but will probably have way more tone over the peavey viper. Hope this helps ya out.
Quote by EMegatallicAM
Thread says it all. I have that crappy amp that comes with starter packs and i think of getting a new one for christmas . I play mostly metal and hard rock and I go as metal as Metallica , Megadeth , etc. My budget is around 300$

My local store sells Laney , Blackstar , and Line 6 amps what do you advise me

Line 6 spider III and IV are really good amps, they come with a lot of pre set effects cant go wrong with them honestly.
SANDBLAST YOURSELF.

Quote by i_lovemetallica
If you think Gollum was sober with his whole "Gollum/Smeagol" thing and thinking he was invisible with the ring, then you need to remove the cotton wool from your eyes.

Wake up sheeple.

Sunaj