Page 1 of 2
Who you got?

dope ^^^ Albania ftw
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

there's some African nation flag that's got spears on it, so imma go with that

Edit:

swaziland
Check out my band Disturbed
Last edited by StewieSwan at Nov 23, 2015,
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by sam b

+1066
'And after a while, you can work on points for style.
Like the club tie, and the firm handshake,
A certain look in the eye and an easy smile.'

'You have to be trusted by the people that you lie to,
So that when they turn their backs on you,
You'll get the chance to put the knife in.'
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
i like the colours on kazakhstan's
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one

[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
Papa New Guinea

dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

lol all of these flags suck

Quote by K33nbl4d3
i like the colours on kazakhstan's

this one is pretty awesome

second runner up
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)

I like various permutations of red, blue and white. Because of that I'm fan of most Slavic flags and the Union Jack. Not a fan of the Icelandic (forgive me burg ;_; ) and American flags. The French and Dutch flags are also very pretty.

Bulgaria's flag is also very nice. But yeah, tribands is where it's at generally. I like a lot of African flags but I couldn't name a single one right now so w/e.

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
Oh right, South Africa is

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
Quote by JamSessionFreak at #33695721
I like a lot of African flags but I couldn't name a single one right now so w/e.

Central African Republic's is

Quote by JamSessionFreak
I like various permutations of red, blue and white. Because of that I'm fan of most Slavic flags and the Union Jack. Not a fan of the Icelandic (forgive me burg ;_; ) and American flags. The French and Dutch flags are also very pretty.

[obligatory yugo.jpg]

Bulgaria's flag is also very nice. But yeah, tribands is where it's at generally. I like a lot of African flags but I couldn't name a single one right now so w/e.

Not a fan of red-white-blue in general tbh (shoutout to Norway flag though) but maybe it's just because it's so ubiquitous.

Also, Marshall Islands

EDIT:
Quote by Trowzaa
Central African Republic's is

(flag)

hud, worst flag
Last edited by sickman411 at Nov 23, 2015,
I feel like I'm taking off into space
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Let freedom ring
From a moaning les paul
Originally posted by Joshua Garcia
I just come here to dick around.
And maybe occasionally wave my dick around.

My D is major
Quote by sickman411
Not a fan of red-white-blue in general tbh (shoutout to Norway flag though) but maybe it's just because it's so ubiquitous.

Fuck that, Norway has the worst red white blue flag. You fucking fruit hater.

edit: Actually I googled it and it's not that bad. Still not good but better than the US at least.

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
Last edited by JamSessionFreak at Nov 23, 2015,
(Invalid img)

Libya 1977-2011
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
idk about most aesthetically pleasing but the least aesthetically pleasing is without a doubt the american flag
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Quote by Acϵ♠
idk about most aesthetically pleasing but the least aesthetically pleasing is without a doubt the american flag

agre

it's actually pretty stupid looking, nice that it all means something, but in all honesty, it looks dumb
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
i dunno, the isle of wight flag is pretty dumb

Quote by sam b

:')
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
Quote by Trowzaa

thats not a country though

Quote by Blayney
Because dragon.

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one
Quote by Pastafarian96
agre

it's actually pretty stupid looking, nice that it all means something, but in all honesty, it looks dumb

as a person who lives in one of the most patriotic U.S states i can confirm that the U.S flag is absolute chit.

the albanian one still has my vote
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

Quote by The_Blode

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.

Quote by Trowzaa

lol this is 3rd place

what a nice flag
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

Quote by The_Blode

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.

Quote by tateandlyle
this is the only thing k.lainad has ever been right about

but someone says this in pretty much every thread i post in

anywho i've been here since 2012 and i have posted some very likable threads in the past

you know... before i went crazy (see sig)
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

Quote by The_Blode

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.

Not to be patriotic or anything (this country has thus far done nothing for me, and is pretty much the babidi joke of Europe by now) but I've always found the Italian to be pleasing:

The colour scheme just..works. Better than the French.

The Lebanon one has a pretty cool picture, as does the Bhutan one.
Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
The Kiribati flag, it just looks really nice
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
Page 1 of 2