Page 1 of 3
then why did they let the patriarchy be established in the first place?

you'd think if women were as strong, smart, and capable as men they wouldn't have let men take over the world
Check out my band Disturbed
women are over-opinionated and base everything on their emotions.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

and look what kind of job men have done

the holocaust
religion
all the wars
anime

all created by men
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
My mom is asian and a fucking awful driver.

True story.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by theogonia777

anime

all created by men

we really are scum
Yeah but women created nagging so fuck em
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
yesterday i was out with some friends two of which are females. one of my male friends posed the idea that "women are terrible with directions" in particular north south east and west. i thought that was kind of bad to say. and if i had said that i would be in the dog house, even though i don't think i am in too great of standing with those ladies anyway. at least not compared to him. he said it and it was okay. anyway.

we live on the east coast of US and he proved his point by asking the two lasses "if you are looking at the atlantic ocean, on a beach, looking straight at the atlantic, which way is north" and both lasses didn't get it.

for you ladies out there north is to the left
no but for real i am not sexist or anything i think females are pretty rad. they are both pretty bright girls he just caught them off guard.
Last edited by Will Lane at Nov 23, 2015,
when we all upload our minds into machine bodies (or embrace extreme genetic engineering, whichever) none of this will matter
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Quote by theguitarist
when we all upload our minds into machine bodies (or embrace extreme genetic engineering, whichever) none of this will matter

It'll for sure matter. My machine body aint gonna have a vagina and I'm not gonna watch Pretty Little Liars on repeat.

I'll fo sho have a metal penis and innate homophobia ingrained in my CPU.

EDIT: autocorrect
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
It'll for sure matter. My machine body aint gonna have a vagina and I'm not gonna watch Pretty Little Liars on repeat.

I'll fo sho have a metal penis and innate homophobia ingrained in my CPU.

EDIT: autocorrect

yeah but what about when you get your ass kicked by a female mecha twice your size with better shields and firepower?
O.K.

~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Quote by theogonia777

the holocaust
religion
all the wars
anime

all created by men

All given birth to by women.
Quote by theguitarist
yeah but what about when you get your ass kicked by a female mecha twice your size with better shields and firepower?

Obviously that mecha wanted to be a man, hence the performance enhanced body and better firepower.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Quote by slapsymcdougal
All given birth to by women.

who were all protected from lions and bears by men.
I've read a bunch of feminist sci-fi lately from the 60s & 70s and while it's generally decent, the "men are responsible for the wars" thing wears a bit thin, though in most cases that's all that really makes it "feminist", aside from the usual female protagonists
O.K.

~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Quote by Jackintehbox

Also, impreggos by men too so GG
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Obviously that mecha wanted to be a man, hence the performance enhanced body and better firepower.

what about the metal vagina that is also a flameflower
O.K.

~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Quote by Jackintehbox

And all those lions and bears were birthed by women lions and women bears.

It's all women's fault.
Quote by theguitarist
what about the metal vagina that is also a flameflower

Pre-OP.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Also, impreggos by men too so GG

Men don't know any better, because they are dumb and women are more smarterer.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I'm not gonna watch Pretty Little Liars on repeat.

fucking loser it's all about shay mitchell
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one
Quote by slapsymcdougal
Men don't know any better, because they are dumb and women are more smarterer.

Totally, we're just in it for the docking.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
fucking loser it's all about shay mitchell

I don't know who this is but I bet the joke was funny.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Totally, we're just in it for the docking.

I don't know who this is but I bet the joke was funny.

It's the only reason I play KSP.
Quote by slapsymcdougal
It's the only reason I play KSP.

That and getting to Duna for no fucking reason.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
That and getting to Duna for no fucking reason.

You didn't find the recipe for a Duna melt?
Quote by k.lainad
women are over-opinionated and base everything on their emotions.

you gotta go your own way
Quote by slapsymcdougal
You didn't find the recipe for a Duna melt?

Don't you Eve-n go there.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
How come there are women's studies classes but no men's studies.

Oh wait there are, they're called intro to World History.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
i think i know the answer and as a female i have no bias opinions really.... women have more of an emotional side whereas men have more of a logical side.. women are the nurturers men are the workers... men are the house hold heads bc they are supposed to be able to make the most logical decisions and sacrifice and work to provide and protect the women who in turn raise the children and give the men a nice clean home and food .... in theory that is lol
I'm finally 18!!!
Quote by Eastwinn
you gotta go your own way

gay is the only way - 2016
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Quote by k.lainad
gay is the only way - 2016

Well last time I checked, gay means happy and girlfriend means bills and arguments so you might be onto something.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Quote by theguitarist

Do we even really need physical forms at that point?
Quote by ErikLensherr
How come there are women's studies classes but no men's studies.

Oh wait there are, they're called intro to World History.

fav post

Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
If black people were just as smart and capable as white people how did they end up as slaves?

least fav post
Last edited by StewieSwan at Nov 23, 2015,
Quote by Bladez22
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1RuVLgUCsY

I seriously can't tell if this video is being ironic/satire or not I hope it is

i sat through a minute of this waiting for a sentence which didn't have the exact same intonation as all the others

it didn't come
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one
Quote by Will Lane
yesterday i was out with some friends two of which are females. one of my male friends posed the idea that "women are terrible with directions" in particular north south east and west. i thought that was kind of bad to say. and if i had said that i would be in the dog house, even though i don't think i am in too great of standing with those ladies anyway. at least not compared to him. he said it and it was okay. anyway.

we live on the east coast of US and he proved his point by asking the two lasses "if you are looking at the atlantic ocean, on a beach, looking straight at the atlantic, which way is north" and both lasses didn't get it.

for you ladies out there north is to the left
no but for real i am not sexist or anything i think females are pretty rad. they are both pretty bright girls he just caught them off guard.

lmao chill out brah, there's some scientific evidence out there that suggests that men prefer to navigate with an inner compass and women prefer to navigate by landmarks
Quote by K33nbl4d3
i sat through a minute of this waiting for a sentence which didn't have the exact same intonation as all the others

it didn't come

that's what making me think its satire, there's no way he hasn't put that voice on

That's another reason women don't like men going their own way. Because we expose women's treacherous nature and debunk the lie they have been beating into men's heads for all of history.

also this
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
Page 1 of 3