Page 1 of 3
well in october i moved out of my moms house and lived on my own.. i was raised in a very strict house so i had never drank, or done drugs, or had sex, or anything bad... so when i moved out i partied for 2 mos pretty much then lost my job and house and had to come back home, i guess the entire 2 mos were the craziest things i had ever done......... whats ur crazy things you've done pit?
I'm finally 18!!!
running around on all fours on the bathroom floor at 3am and barking at my reflection in the mirror
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Nearly died like 6 times

EDIT: actually that's not counting the suicide attempts
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Last edited by Pastafarian96 at Nov 24, 2015,
Quote by theogonia777
running around on all fours on the bathroom floor at 3am and barking at my reflection in the mirror

sounds.....fun?idk lol
I'm finally 18!!!
Quote by Pastafarian96
Nearly died like 6 times

i nearly died while i was gone too
I'm finally 18!!!
Quote by Eastwinn
i was an addict for two years
wasn't really crazy
more like
shit

what kind of addict?

if you dont mind me asking
I'm finally 18!!!
Quote by NirvanaLuvr16
sounds.....fun?idk lol

i was really mad at this guy that was dating a friend of mine and he was a total asshole

if he had been there i would have literally torn his throat out
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by WCPhils
i put the milk in before the cereal once

OMG what *gasps are you okay? is everyone alive? should we call the police? or ambulance? or....ghostbusters? lol
I'm finally 18!!!
Quote by theogonia777
i was really mad at this guy that was dating a friend of mine and he was a total asshole

if he had been there i would have literally torn his throat out

again.... fun? idk lol
I'm finally 18!!!
Quote by Eastwinn
i was an addict for two years

i thought you were about to do the Passages Malibu commercial.

i once made an oven pizza without reading the direction because i'm eXtreme.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
well in october i moved out of my moms house and lived on my own.. i was raised in a very strict house so i had never drank, or done drugs, or had sexAw yeah saving it up for the J man. I like that.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by NirvanaLuvr16
......... whats ur crazy things you've done pit?

once i got super drunk and high with an idiot freind of mine who suggested this idea (vodka shots + king sized RAW cone hotbox his car )

went longboarding on this HUUUUGE ass derby racing hill at like midnight.

was so dark, and my crazy motha fuka ass didn't tighten the trucks super tight, nor did i have any experience with this hill before.

board got serious wobbles halfway down the hill (was probably going around 30-35 mph at this point) and the board just slipped and i few off

eneded up scaping my left knee, left hand/palm, and to this day i have an enormous healed scar on my right hip

soworthit.jpeg

chicksdigscarsright.jpeg
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Here's a list of a bunch of crazy things I've done in life btw

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1618462

As you can see, I live life on the edge.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by Pastafarian96
Nearly died like 6 times

EDIT: actually that's not counting the suicide attempts

I'd actually like to formally change my answer to the suicide thing

I genuinely thought I was going crazy
A poem.
Quote by yoman297

Quote by The_Blode at #33697328
Oh, craziest thing is living in my bedroom...seriously...one must be crazy to live in my bedroom XD...you might not understand why but there is a thread about bedrooms...you'll get the picture I get bugs on my arm daily now that I have to flick off...kinda worried about that,,,,

Ew what kind of bugs? You should really do something about that.
I was stationed in the Philippines when I was but a spritely lad of 34 (1999). I was married to a Filipina. We had 3 kids together, plus she had 2 by a previous marriage. What I didn't know was her previous husband was a Moro (muslim minority group). He took offense and filed charges of polygamy against us. We were taken into custody by Filipino police. Her ex-husband bailed her out. The police wouldn't let her stay with me, she had to go with him. By the time the Navy got me out she and the kids were long gone. The MP that had been sent to get me out of jail was under orders to bring me right back to the base. I was adamant that I couldn't leave Maria and the kids. The MP said he had his orders. On the way back to the base I took the MP's pistol and made him get out. I took the truck and headed towards Batangas. I didn't have any money (Filipino police had taken everything in my wallet). Had just enough gas to get to Batangas. I pulled into a car dealership and sold the truck for 20,000 pesos (about $450). Fortunately I was in my civilian gear when they arrested me and the wife, so I wasn't too conspicuous when I was on foot. The hard part was concealing the pistol (Sig Saur P228 9mm ).

I walked to the docks and questioned the local fisherman, asking if any would be willing to take me to Sindangan. I found a more or less trustworthy guy who I managed to talk down to 10,000 pesos. I was skeptical until I saw his entire damn family was living on the boat (wife and 2 kids). The boat was their home. It was basically free money for them, minus whatever food I ate.

We set sail. We were making good time, sailing west around the Philippines Archipelago, until a mighty storm struck. We nearly capsized a number of times, finally slamming onto the beach of a tiny island. The fisherman was thrown from the deck and smashed his head on a rock. His brains were showing, I'll never forget it. The next morning it took awhile to get my bearings. The dead guy's wife was wailing with the 2 kids. We didn't know where we were. By dead reckoning I figured we were somewhere in the South China Sea. What happened over the next few months I dare not think on further.
Last edited by TobusRex at Nov 24, 2015,
Pooping with the door open.....

At the pub, whilst incredibly drunk.
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
Quote by i_lovemetallica
Pooping with the door open.....

At the pub, whilst incredibly drunk.

Were you too drunk to pull your pants down?
Quote by TobusRex
Were you too drunk to pull your pants down?

surprisingly, no, but after that mammoth effort, I just sat right down on the toilet without shutting the door and did my business
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
Walked along the ANZAC Bridge in Sydney (a dual carriageway) at 4am drunk because there were no buses and that was the way the bus went.

It was a visit back after I'd moved back to England, I was staying with a mate. It was my last night there, mate thought I'd pulled the same bird two weeks running, was disgusted so went out searching for something to put his dick in. Turns out I hadn't pulled, but by the time I realised, mate had already gone home. Worst wingman ever. So I asked him how to get back to his place on foot because I had no cab money, and I couldn't understand his directions. So I decided to walk the bus route. Got to the end of the central reservation before realisation struck and I finally understood why everyone was beeping at me. Stood there for some length of time accepting my inevitable death before turning around to see a cop car pull up.

"Any reason you're walking up a motorway at 4am mate?"
"Need to get back to my mate's."
"Where's he live?"
"Balmain." - That wasn't actually true, just the next biggest place near him I could think of.
Cop 2: "Have you been drinking?"
"Yes."
"How much?"
"A lot."
"Right, I'm just gonna ask you to lean on my car for me while I put some handcuffs on you"
"Yeah no worries"
"Where do you live?"
"England"
"Right."
"I'm flying back home tomorrow."
"Right, I'm going to call another car and he'll give you a lift home"

Spent the entire journey profusely apologising to this cop, then I offered him the tenner I had in my pocket, then said, actually no you can't have the tenner because that would be a bribe and that's wrong. Woke up the next morning, shouted at my mate and then spent the longest 30 hours of my life on the flight home feeling rough as fuck. Good times.
Quote by RAB11
Walked along the ANZAC Bridge in Sydney (a dual carriageway) at 4am drunk because there were no buses and that was the way the bus went.

It was a visit back after I'd moved back to England, I was staying with a mate. It was my last night there, mate thought I'd pulled the same bird two weeks running, was disgusted so went out searching for something to put his dick in. Turns out I hadn't pulled, but by the time I realised, mate had already gone home. Worst wingman ever. So I asked him how to get back to his place on foot because I had no cab money, and I couldn't understand his directions. So I decided to walk the bus route. Got to the end of the central reservation before realisation struck and I finally understood why everyone was beeping at me. Stood there for some length of time accepting my inevitable death before turning around to see a cop car pull up.

"Any reason you're walking up a motorway at 4am mate?"
"Need to get back to my mate's."
"Where's he live?"
"Balmain." - That wasn't actually true, just the next biggest place near him I could think of.
Cop 2: "Have you been drinking?"
"Yes."
"How much?"
"A lot."
"Right, I'm just gonna ask you to lean on my car for me while I put some handcuffs on you"
"Yeah no worries"
"Where do you live?"
"England"
"Right."
"I'm flying back home tomorrow."
"Right, I'm going to call another car and he'll give you a lift home"

Spent the entire journey profusely apologising to this cop, then I offered him the tenner I had in my pocket, then said, actually no you can't have the tenner because that would be a bribe and that's wrong. Woke up the next morning, shouted at my mate and then spent the longest 30 hours of my life on the flight home feeling rough as fuck. Good times.

tl;dr: he was in Australia, and when in Rome do as the Romans do...
A poem.
Quote by yoman297

Quote by i_lovemetallica
surprisingly, no, but after that mammoth effort, I just sat right down on the toilet without shutting the door and did my business

Awesome. I'd like to offer my heartfelt congratulations on your achievement. (Trophy Awarded 11/24/2015).

Have you ever thought how unfair it is that bastard SlapsyMcDougal gets to wear a kilt? That guy needs to take a shit...it just drops. Can't tell me he wears a G-string or anything like that. That's one of the reasons you can't go without footwear in Scotland. People just shitting willy nilly all over the place. Last year a tourist slipped in some , fell down, and busted his ripe old melon. Disgusting. The other reason is the sheep. For some reason the sheep seem oddly...how should I put this...sexy. But I digress.
Last edited by TobusRex at Nov 24, 2015,
^ So... is the sheep the craziest thing you've ever done

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
I took LSD at work once.
May not sound so bad, but when you are running a wave solder machine, WITH MOLTEN SOLDER.
Plus your "office" is at the end of a long (about 50 yards) hallway, and you have to walk down that hallway several times a shift, with incandescent lights every 20 feet or so, it gets a little weird.
That hallway felt like it was at least a mile long.
Last edited by CodeMonk at Nov 24, 2015,
Quote by CodeMonk
I took LSD at work once.
May not sound so bad, but when you are running a wave solder machine, WITH MOLTEN SOLDER.
Plus your "office" is at the end of a long (about 50 yards) hallway, and you have to walk down that hallway several times a shift, with incandescent lights every 20 feet or so, it gets a little weird.
That hallway felt like it was at least a mile long.

yeah, i've had that experience with hallways and hallucinogens/dissociatives.

i split a really good tab with a friend on Halloween once, and boy was that an experience.

town was so packed with drunk college kids we had to walk all the way back to our dorm.

not really a long walk, but when you're on acid and everything seems weird as fuck, it's... something else.

my friend and i both agreed that all the drunk people were acting like savage animals and it felt a lot like that part in Fear & Loathing where all the people at the bar turn into dinosaurs and start fucking each other.

i tend to get this really weird, almost paranoid, feeling on LSD that makes me think everyone else is batshit insane and i'm perfectly normal.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by Pastafarian96
tl;dr: he was in Australia, and when in Rome do as the Romans do...

Well.... yeah.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
yeah, i've had that experience with hallways and hallucinogens/dissociatives.

i split a really good tab with a friend on Halloween once, and boy was that an experience.

town was so packed with drunk college kids we had to walk all the way back to our dorm.

not really a long walk, but when you're on acid and everything seems weird as fuck, it's... something else.

my friend and i both agreed that all the drunk people were acting like savage animals and it felt a lot like that part in Fear & Loathing where all the people at the bar turn into dinosaurs and start fucking each other.

i tend to get this really weird, almost paranoid, feeling on LSD that makes me think everyone else is batshit insane and i'm perfectly normal.

You want a REALLY weird LSD experience?
Be REALLY, REALLY careful with this one though. Make sure you can handle it. I couldn't make it all the way myself. When Jimmy does his violin bow things it gets REALLY freaky
Get in a room with that popcorn type ceiling.
Get one of those rotating light things that spin around putting all sorts of colors on the wall.
Put on The Song Remains The Same.
Not the movie, the album.
Then just stare at the ceiling and the walls.
Last edited by CodeMonk at Nov 24, 2015,
Quote by CodeMonk
You want a REALLY weird LSD experience?
Be REALLY, REALLY careful with this one though. Make sure you can handle it. I couldn't make it all the way myself. When Jimmy does his violin bow things it gets REALLY freaky
Get in a room with that popcorn type ceiling.
Get one of those rotating lights that spin around putting all sorts of colors on the wall.
Put on The Song Remains The Same.

You're awesome
I frequently drink stuff which isn't hobgoblin in my hobgoblin pint glass
Call the cops. I don't give a fuck.

I also wore a Southampton shirt in Portsmouth once when I was a kid. My jacket was hiding it but still. I'm hardcore.
I have nothing important to say
Quote by JackSaints
I frequently drink stuff which isn't hobgoblin in my hobgoblin pint glass
Call the cops. I don't give a fuck.

I also wore a Southampton shirt in Portsmouth once when I was a kid. My jacket was hiding it but still. I'm hardcore.

Good grief you're lucky to have got out of there alive.

You didn't try and paint the Spinnaker red did you?
Red would have looked better than the tacky yellow and blue they gave it. But the locals just couldn't accept a superior colour scheme.
I have nothing important to say
Quote by JackSaints
Red would have looked better than the tacky yellow and blue they gave it. But the locals just couldn't accept a superior colour scheme.

I take a ferry across the harbour every morning on my way in to work. That yellow looks like a piss stain basically. Would've looked really good in red too.
Quote by WCPhils
i put the milk in before the cereal once

You better be fucking kidding
How do you make a signature? Is this a signature? Sig?.... Nature?..... Sigmund Freud?...... Nature Valley?.... Sigmund Fraud?..... Frankie Valli?.... ah, $!*@ it...
I was driving my gf to the airport and was a bit behind schedule. The rush and stress made me have to pee really bad, but no time to stop anywhere. Finally she says just pull over anywhere and so we pull over to a wide open neighborhood... She drained a water bottle and I peed right into it in the car with her watching... It almost overfilled It was also hard to aim so I accidentally peed a little on the rental car interior....

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by kcmoon5150
You better be fucking kidding

he's kidding fucking you
Quote by The_Blode
^ I love it when you use wordplay

nawwww Blode's got a crush :3
Page 1 of 3