this one is "Tell me baby"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3oPdIHmWtzA

check this one if possible too I don't think I've posted it here before
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cKZn_xHUgUQ

my original song "Tell me baby" copyrighted
subscribe to my channel if you like what I'm doing.

Lyrics:
Tell me baby
will you still love me when I'm down
Tell me baby
will you believe me when I doubt
will you value
my efforts even when in vain
If I felt worthless
Would you tell me I'm insane
2x

Babe I need you so
I won't let you go
will you still be mine
in the end of time?
2x
Last edited by João1993 at Nov 24, 2015,
Thanks for the crit.

Tell Me Baby is not hugely special lyrically but it makes its point. The melody of the vocal and guitar go well and it could be a decent song when fully fleshed out, hopefully you can exploit its potential.

Lalala: I really liked the guitar figure and the soloing. The vocals on his mix were a bit too low but I think this stands a better chance of remaining a stripped down number should you choose to do that.
ZEN JUDDHISM
The new solo project, and spiritual philosophy... Album out now !
----------------------------------------------------------
hybrid 6.0
Debut album 'Silent Destruction' out now
Read the Two Guys Metal review here
I still think you need to work on your vocals. As of right now you vocal sounds false, or out of tune. When the guitar parts of a song are repeated throughout the whole of a song, the vocals get a lot of responsibility of carrying the song, keeping the listener entertained throughout the song. Like I said in the previous thread, I would advice you to try out with a capo and see if you can utilize your vocals better in a different key.
Gear:
2011 Fender American Standard Stratocaster
2012 Tanglewood TW170

Boss Katana 100w 1x112
Line 6 HD500
Quote by wyldelife
I still think you need to work on your vocals. As of right now you vocal sounds false, or out of tune. When the guitar parts of a song are repeated throughout the whole of a song, the vocals get a lot of responsibility of carrying the song, keeping the listener entertained throughout the song. Like I said in the previous thread, I would advice you to try out with a capo and see if you can utilize your vocals better in a different key.

hum what you mean sound false??
I will find a teacher soon
and record this again I think I can do better, I hate recording..

thank you
Last edited by João1993 at Nov 26, 2015,
Quote by João1993
hum what you mean sound false??
I will find a teacher soon
and record this again I think I can do better, I hate recording..

thank you

I mean that the pitch of your vocal and the pitch of the guitar does not match, due to you singing out of pitch. I believe I formulated myself a bit badly there. I think that it is great that you want to keep trying. The more you practice the better you get, you will only get better One tip, though, try playing the vocal lines on guitar and try and sing the notes as you play. I think that will help you correct your pitch. Best of luck, man!
Gear:
2011 Fender American Standard Stratocaster
2012 Tanglewood TW170

Boss Katana 100w 1x112
Line 6 HD500
Quote by wyldelife
I mean that the pitch of your vocal and the pitch of the guitar does not match, due to you singing out of pitch. I believe I formulated myself a bit badly there. I think that it is great that you want to keep trying. The more you practice the better you get, you will only get better One tip, though, try playing the vocal lines on guitar and try and sing the notes as you play. I think that will help you correct your pitch. Best of luck, man!

I'll try but I think the problem might be that I don't have a range wide enough for those high notes.. I also barely practiced this song I just came up with it and recorded it. I only notice the things that suck a few days later lol.
I think that a teacher would be the best thing for me, cuz I like the vocal melodies I come up with but have a hard time singing them sometimes..

thank you best of luck to you too