Page 1 of 2
im just an unemployed college student . but now i think ill pick up something part time. maybe ill be a barista.
what do you guys do?
I work at a storage place full time. 6 days a week.

The money is good, otherwise I'd be long gone

I also fix guitars and pedals for a 6 pack of beer LOL
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by Will Lane
worship director at a Church

'No, no, guys, you gotta turn your faces up as we collectively brownnose jeebus'.

I do UG stuff.
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
Academic chemical research lab as a second rate chemist.
Sat in a lab, curing diseases. They actually LET me play with chemicals!
Quote by Guitardude19
Academic chemical research lab as a second rate chemist.

Verified, as per the "craziest things" thread...
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
Quote by Arby911
Verified, as per the "craziest things" thread...

Those are sadly true stories. Huge demands on time and not enough concentrating on what I was doing.
Sat in a lab, curing diseases. They actually LET me play with chemicals!
Work as a contractor for Bentley motors. Electrical engineer.
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
I edit and proofread financial documents. The type of things that get sent out to investors, shareholders, etc. Or things that get filed with the government.

It's kinda boring, but there is a steady wage/advancement progression, so it could be a lot worse. I just started a couple of months ago.
Studying at university.

Professional Stupid Asshole.
they're coming to take me away
ha-haaa
I teach science at a very fancy boys private catholic boarding school. During the summers I work for the government giving tours of historic sites. In my spare time I write mean things about the people who run the country.
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
I'm a cook at a banquet/wedding hall
Quote by Night
wtf is a selfie? is that like, touching yourself or something?
Quote by flexiblemile
tiny telecommunications and business analysis firm.

What are tiny telecommunications?
Charles Darwin
cloud-based from home for my own work, and sysadmin at a datacenter

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
a security firm. currently assigned to a gov't contractor for hush hush stuff
Security consultant. Currently on assignment to track down people who talk about their Gov't security contracts on the internet...
Charles Darwin
Quote by Lord-O-Donuts
At an audit firm.

My deepest condolences. 9-5 is a fairy tale

I'll be with ya soon bra
I also forgot to mention that I have a secret clearance contract with the federal gov and we're planning Operation Kill ISIS to kill ISIS. The operation will proceed on Dec 3rd, 2015 at 2PM, Syrian local time.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Arby911
Security consultant. Currently on assignment to track down people who talk about their Gov't security contracts on the internet...

damn busted again . actually i would get into trouble if i gave specifics
Internal affairs security consultant. I hunt down guys within our security firm who seem to have personal vendettas against anyone talking about their security clearance
My God, it's full of stars!
I'm also a Dreadnought Consultant, advising Dreadnought on when to stfu.

150k a year

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Dreadnought
Internal affairs security consultant. I hunt down guys within our security firm who seem to have personal vendettas against anyone talking about their security clearance

i know you guys think i'm kidding but i'm serious. i'm sitting in the security office (my office) right now. i have a lovely view of the barbed wire fences. i also have a huge flat screen tv with a ton of cameras so that i can see the entire facility. you'd be amazed at the security here.
Quote by monwobobbo

i know you guys think i'm kidding but i'm serious. i'm sitting in the security office (my office) right now. i have a lovely view of the barbed wire fences. i also have a huge flat screen tv with a ton of cameras so that i can see the entire facility. you'd be amazed at the security here.

better post about it on the internet!
My God, it's full of stars!
At a desk.
'And after a while, you can work on points for style.
Like the club tie, and the firm handshake,
A certain look in the eye and an easy smile.'

'You have to be trusted by the people that you lie to,
So that when they turn their backs on you,
You'll get the chance to put the knife in.'
Quote by Dreadnought

"Security Clearance": The hole created by an M18A1 in the front line of an advancing enemy...
Charles Darwin
Quote by daytripper75
I edit and proofread financial documents. The type of things that get sent out to investors, shareholders, etc. Or things that get filed with the government.

It's kinda boring, but there is a steady wage/advancement progression, so it could be a lot worse. I just started a couple of months ago.

Omg that sounds like a job I would LOVE

I'm a part-time research assistant at the university I go to so I basically sit a computer all day and transcribe recordings. The project itself is really cool and I might do my thesis on it later
cat
Page 1 of 2