hello new member here so cant post this in the proper forum and plan on taking this to a music store tonight to possibly sell to help buy a new guitar so cant wait 24 hours to post in the proper forum hope you understand~.

yesterday i was going through some boxes in my storage and found this old Electra Wah peddle i forgot i had, i myself have probably been the owner of it for about 20 years and have only plugged it in once to test it back when i got it(and dont remember were in the world i got it lol)

anyhow i was wondering if anyone had any info on it, i got a lung disease about 10 years back and bills made me sell off all my guitars and equipment and now im doing a bit better and am thinking of selling this pedal at a local music shop to help pay for a guitar so i can start playing again but dont want to get ripped off.

what i believe i have found out about it so far is that it was made by jen(i believe before the cry baby) made in italy and uses a original red FASEL inductor so dates to the late 60s early 70s,here are some pictures maybe there is more you guys can tell me about it.

(Invalid img)

(Invalid img)

(Invalid img)
Last edited by jazon1 at Nov 24, 2015,