Any one ever done this? Im pretty set on doing it. Anyone been to download? what was it like?
To download? Nah m8 save up for something worthwhile.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Sure why not? Do it.

Maybe check the line up first though.
Quote by Renka
OddOneOut is an Essex S&M mistress and not a pirate or a computer program.

I went to Download in 2006, and I'm going again next year.

It's pretty much like any big festival so far as I can tell. Lots of bands, some will clash, lots will be great, some will be gash. Big queues for food, big queues for loos, some food is good, all loos are poo.

Don't let your boat be empty, don't be a sunken dream
Don't let the boat regret thee, for what you could have seen

nah mate, borders are closed, no entry
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by Blayney
I went to Download in 2006, and I'm going again next year.

It's pretty much like any big festival so far as I can tell. Lots of bands, some will clash, lots will be great, some will be gash. Big queues for food, big queues for loos, some food is good, all loos are poo.

Real jealous that you saw the 06 lineup, i guess ill see you there :P.Did you just camp or what?
Quote by jedke
Real jealous that you saw the 06 lineup, i guess ill see you there :P.Did you just camp or what?

Yeah it was a good year to go.

Uhh bit of an odd story actually. My best mate was recovering from cancer at the time so we stayed in the disabled camping (also got half price tickets because I was his official carer). It meant that we parked in the campsite. Instead of in the car park and carry everything in.

Don't let your boat be empty, don't be a sunken dream
Don't let the boat regret thee, for what you could have seen

Yeah I did it in 2013 it was definitely worth it but I also turned it into a 3 month Eurotrip.